Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 515 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Hey guys! SOLD!

Tough times have just got tougher and I'm having to sell some books. Here's the first.

Up for sale is Stephen King's The Dark Tower 6: Song Of Susannah Artist Edition Grant Books. Book and DJ are in fine--mint--condition. $100 US Paypal Gift. Shipping is free inside the USA. Please email me if interested: beneadsfiction@gmail.com SOLD!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This edition really cries out for a "Dolso" case. The DMG version is just terrible. They all seem to bow in the middle. All the editions.

Congrats to you though. Sorry for the untoward comment.
    What book are you referring to? All the Grant books are fantastic.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    This edition really cries out for a "Dolso" case. The DMG version is just terrible. They all seem to bow in the middle. All the editions.

That Talisman set. He's talking about the way the slipcase bows.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Updated
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Doctor Sleep First Signed $190.00
    Doctor Sleep S/L $555.00
    Joyland First Signed $145.00
    IT S/L #135 S/L Available
    Paypal Gift
    Shipping at actual cost
    IT S/L is available again
    Joyland S/L $375.00
    Please PM if interested need to cover some unexpected expenses, anyone that wants multiple items will recieve discount

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Yes, Brian is spot on point. The DMG "Books" are amazing, but the case? Maybe they were trying someone new, but it seems like my copy (GE) and just about every other edition/copy I have seen pics here regarding, has that slight "Bow" in the middle, which for some reason drives me crazy. Overall, it is a great production, except for that apparent flaw.

Perhaps, I chose the word "terrible" badly in my initial post. It's just the case I have an issue with, to a degree.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Brian is spot on point. The DMG "Books" are amazing, but the case? Maybe they were trying someone new, but it seems like my copy (GE) and just about every other edition/copy I have seen pics here regarding, has that slight "Bow" in the middle, which for some reason drives me crazy. Overall, it is a great production, except for that apparent flaw.

Perhaps, I chose the word "terrible" badly in my initial post. It's just the case I have an issue with, to a degree.
    I guess I never noticed anything particularly wrong with my copy:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sky, yours is in pretty good shape so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if the "bowing" showed later. You can see the early stages on the left side of your picture. Very slight so far. I wonder if previous owners inadvertently stored in an inappropriate manner, not knowing, of course. Tell me I am confused and I will go away, but it seems to me that I have seen a large amount of these books with the same characteristics as I have described. Just maybe not yours, Sky (yet).
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I never noticed anything particularly wrong with my copy:
    Your copy is much tighter than my ex-copy on the previous page. Yours has much less of a bow. The slipcase card is quite flimsy and susceptible to bowing. I used to store it vertically which may have caused the problem?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sky, yours is in pretty good shape so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if the "bowing" showed later. You can see the early stages on the left side of your picture. Very slight so far. I wonder if previous owners inadvertently stored in an inappropriate manner, not knowing, of course. Tell me I am confused and I will go away, but it seems to me that I have seen a large amount of these books with the same characteristics as I have described. Just maybe not yours, Sky (yet).
    The cases are very thin so I can see why, say, if you have books stacked on top for long periods of time or if, when you remove the books you stick your fingers in between the case and the books instead of letting them fall out. That might lead to the excessive bowing you're talking about. I've had this since I bought it from Grant in 1984 and it's one of my favorite S/L's.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The cases are very thin so I can see why, say, if you have books stacked on top for long periods of time or if, when you remove the books you stick your fingers in between the case and the books instead of letting them fall out. That might lead to the excessive bowing you're talking about. I've had this since I bought it from Grant in 1984 and it's one of my favorite S/L's.
    Maybe what you suggest is the issue. They are a little more "flimsy" than is usual and I am not the original owner. I bought my copy sometime after the initial release. Still, my original suggestion stands, if you have one of these "bowed" cases, "Dolso" may be a viable solution. I for one am considering it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe what you suggest is the issue. They are a little more "flimsy" than is usual and I am not the original owner. I bought my copy sometime after the initial release. Still, my original suggestion stands, if you have one of these "bowed" cases, "Dolso" may be a viable solution. I for one am considering it.
    I love the Dolso cases and I hope to own some in the future but I don't think books that already have slipcases/traycases should also have a Dolso case. Just an opinion.

The one thing that has always bothered me about my Talisman Limited is that the two books are not exactly the same size so they are not flush when all the way into the case (see pic at the top where the two books meet the case).

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi, I have a few books for sale, Note that I am UK based, and prefer PayPal gift as payment.

Uk SL wind through the keyhole - number 158 of 200 - $400 - SOLD

Us Doctor Sleep SL- no 185 of 750 - $575

Quietly Now anthology signed by SK and plenty others $225

Desperation us SL - $275

Insomnia gift edition - $150

Exorcist - gauntlet edition LETTERED GG - make me an offer - not sure if want to sell but at the right price.....

Thanks Dave
    These are still available. Twttk now sold

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Stand First Edition

I have a really nice first edition of the original edition of The Stand. Both book and dustjacket are in near fine condition. Really tight binding and I believe it has never been read. Only flaw i can find at all is some fading to King's name on the spine of dustjacket. Reason for selling - is a duplicate copy. Am seeking $325 plus shipping. I will email photos to anyone interested. Thanks, Paul

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a original painting by Glenn Chadbourne. It really is an amazing piece and in person and the depth of this painting is amazing... the painting measures 18x24. Pm with questions or offers... or if you would like some more pics. Cheers

BUMP... David has this listed at Bett's but I am open to trades (s/l's) if someone has something that I do not.... PM me... this painting is really something in person!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got an extra From a Buick 8 S/L if anyone needs one....

Asking $425.00 via Paypal Gift......

Have a great Holiday weekend!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold the DT painting guys... I think. But want to let you all know. AND to say this... anyone notice there is not much good King stuff for sale lately? Bett's has been a little slow (other than the Candy Store) and not much on here. We all watch Ebay but not much on there either... Am I just on glue here or anyone else agree?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Sold the DT painting guys... I think. But want to let you all know. AND to say this... anyone notice there is not much good King stuff for sale lately? Bett's has been a little slow (other than the Candy Store) and not much on here. We all watch Ebay but not much on there either... Am I just on glue here or anyone else agree?
    Yeah, I can't find anything I need either.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Yeah, I can't find anything I need either.
    lol.. do you even need anything? haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing on my Wants List has come up for sale in years.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My problem is that my want list is larger than my wallet.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Summer is usually slow.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Summer is usually slow.
    Makes sense... when I joined in fall there was more active members and lots of goodies floating around.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a S/L copy of The Colorado Kid illustrated by Potter or Miller they'd part with? $325+shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Anyone have a S/L copy of The Colorado Kid illustrated by Potter or Miller they'd part with? $325+shipping
    Of course I only happen to have a Chadbourne spare ... lol

Good luck in your ventures. It took me a while to get all three and Potter was certainly the hardest.

That being said, I have a Chadbourne #/150 for trade or sale!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Kris, trust that the painting has made it's way to a good home on the West Coast!! I'll take photos once I have decided how I would like to have it framed!
    Thankee-Sai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 515 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast