Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 515 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have quite a lot of thoughts about the situation, but I am waiting to hear back from a certain someone first, lol

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My sentiments exactly, James. And we wouldn't have known if he hadn't edited his original post to disclose his former 'identity'.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    My sentiments exactly, James. And we wouldn't have known if he hadn't edited his original post to disclose his former 'identity'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    For the record, I didn't have any issues with the Langoleer here on the forum, but I am struggling to understand self banning yourself, and then coming back under another name to sell to the same group of people....
    I also feel it unusual for someone who has gained a highly discussed REPUTATION ...to return using a different name, especially when they introduce themself saying;
    "Hey guys I'm sorta new here but I'm selling off the collection because its time to do so." Posted by Kingfan24 .

I am not sure about how moderators of the site can react or modify names or titles however if possible it might be advantagious if there was some way to ammend his new name to be connected to his REPUTATION in some way more than a brief acknowledgement at the bottom of one post! > Caveat emptor ! <

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's exactly what I thought was so odd. To first say that he was new to the forum, and then admit in the same post that he's the same guy who had already banned himself because of past problems, is just a bad warning sign. There are a few books he has that I do not, but honestly, there's just been far too many red flags that it's not worth the headaches.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    ...and then admit in the same post that he's the same guy who had already banned himself because of past problems...
    And remember, he did NOT mention this in his original post - he added this at a later stage even though the 'edit' statement at the bottom of his post only mentions adding the Different Seasons 1/1.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

All of this has crossed my mind. From the "I'm sorta new here" intro in the original message, to the getting CAUGHT by Jerome and being told to announce who he really is in the message, to actually editing the message and announcing who he is yet saying that he only edited the message to "add different seasons" ... It's all tricky.

But what gets me is this ...

When Jerome quoted the message at 12:10, Different Seasons was already included in his list.

So, why would he edit the message at 12:47 to say he was just including Different Seasons, when the real reason was so that he could reveal who he was?

To make it seem like it was there all along. He wasn't going to tell us who he was, and this is all a trick. I guessed back in the day that he would somehow do some big damage here. Not just waste people's times and/or ship things horribly, but REALLY do some damage. This was it, this has to be it. Put some decently-priced items up for sale, take the money and run.

Crow-Man, publically and privately, PLEASE ban this guy. If you can ban his IP address, even better. If not, we'll just have to keep a close eye on this guy. He is trouble.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Actually if you all want to know - I added in the different seasons way before i added my other info. I put the inclusion of my former account in after having a meaningful discussion with Randall Flagg.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

This is probably not the right thread to mention this, but i think our fearless leader does a wonderful job of managing this site. He constantly posts insightful/ intriguing and valuable information in all areas of these threads to keep discussions going/new and interesting. I believe he allowed Kingfan24 to sign up again for more fun and excitement! I have no troubles with Kingfan24 becuz so far i only dealt with Garrell, AKC, Shannon and a few others with no problems at all! I trust these members on this site!! 100%

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I could post a poll and see if members want to ban him (but that seems too much like a "Lord of the Flies" thing).
    The reason I let the things happen the way they did is that I believe our members here are pretty sharp. Once I figured out he was/is TheLangoleer, I quoted his original message for posterity.
    I then confronted him via PM and told him that he must disclose that he was formerly the (self-banned) TheLangoleer. I felt he was sneaky to edit his first post to retroactively (but subtly) disclose who he was/is.
    I could have simply banned him after his first post (actually back in December when he registered), but think that publicly he can either redeem himself, or hang himself.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Actually if you all want to know -"

Actually, I don't want to know. I want you to leave. So does everyone else. We gave you multiple chances, MANY more than you deserved, and you somehow still found ways to mess with us. Your reputation is ruined, but it is deserved. Go away. We're done with you.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

So he bans himself back on Dec 17, and then sometime over the next two weeks he decides to register a new account thinking no one would catch on?!? Very, very odd!!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I could post a poll and see if members want to ban him (but that seems too much like a "Lord of the Flies" thing).
    The reason I let the things happen the way they did is that I believe our members here are pretty sharp. Once I figured out he was/is TheLangoleer, I quoted his original message for posterity.
    I then confronted him via PM and told him that he must disclose that he was formerly the (self-banned) TheLangoleer. I felt he was sneaky to edit his first post to retroactively (but subtly) disclose who he was/is.
    I could have simply banned him after his first post (actually back in December when he registered), but think that publicly he can either redeem himself, or hang himself.
    You have banned people in the past for much less. Why let this guy get a golden ticket and be able to rejoin the site? It seems like a can of worms that keeps opening.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You would be surprised at how few (non-spammers) I have banned (less than 10 in my entire managerial capacity here). Thelangoleer asked to be banned.
    In effect he has banned himself.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, there is a "Reputation" feature/ Below each member's name is a star icon that can be clicked and used to increase/decrease a members reputation.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    This is probably not the right thread to mention this, but i think our fearless leader does a wonderful job of managing this site. He constantly posts insightful/ intriguing and valuable information in all areas of these threads to keep discussions going/new and interesting. I believe he allowed Kingfan24 to sign up again for more fun and excitement! I have no troubles with Kingfan24 becuz so far i only dealt with Garrell, AKC, Shannon and a few others with no problems at all! I trust these members on this site!! 100%
    I should of not tied my praise of you (and your site) with Kingfan24 drama. I really mean this! I check thedarktower.org every day. I get my king news here first!!! Then go to the other sites. SK site is usually way behind in his own announcements!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but he "self-banned" himself with the thelangoleer name with a plan in mind to come back with the KingFan name to try and deceive people.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Wo in the world said i was trying to deceive people. That is absolutely ridiculous. I came to sell my collection and leave.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Me. I am saying that. Anyway, I'm done. Adios.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Langoleer: Maybe you could reverse the norm when selling, and send out books before payment? Then if books arrive, as described, the trustworthy collective here would send you the funds they agreed to.

Of course I have no doubt this would not happen for a variety of reasons, but just highlighting the apprehension you would have considering that idea would be the same a lot of members here have when considering purchasing from you.

RF: after imposing a ban (self requested or otherwise), does your system allow that username to be reinstated? Just curious why he shouldn't just use the initial profile?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You would be surprised at how few (non-spammers) I have banned (less than 10 in my entire managerial capacity here). Thelangoleer asked to be banned.
    In effect he has banned himself.
    And 4 of those were me!!! Right before the Haven Fund starts each year. Then he has a moment of weakness and re-instates me!!!! Aren't your wallets glad??? LOL LOL

Wait, what thread am I in? RF, I'm "confused"!!!!

Spoiler:
    Please deposit $1 in the HF Jar!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    All of this has crossed my mind. From the "I'm sorta new here" intro in the original message, to the getting CAUGHT by Jerome and being told to announce who he really is in the message, to actually editing the message and announcing who he is yet saying that he only edited the message to "add different seasons" ... It's all tricky.

But what gets me is this ...

When Jerome quoted the message at 12:10, Different Seasons was already included in his list.

So, why would he edit the message at 12:47 to say he was just including Different Seasons, when the real reason was so that he could reveal who he was?

To make it seem like it was there all along. He wasn't going to tell us who he was, and this is all a trick. I guessed back in the day that he would somehow do some big damage here. Not just waste people's times and/or ship things horribly, but REALLY do some damage. This was it, this has to be it. Put some decently-priced items up for sale, take the money and run.

Crow-Man, publically and privately, PLEASE ban this guy. If you can ban his IP address, even better. If not, we'll just have to keep a close eye on this guy. He is trouble.
    I agree 100%.

I would never buy from him because I've seen his shadiness, weird behaviors, bad communication, and other members reports of really bad shipping measures. Others may not know better...

And if anyone does purchase from him, DO NOT USE PAYPAL GIFT. You can not file a claim against any transaction in which Paypal Gift was used to pay for an item.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Me. I am saying that. Anyway, I'm done. Adios.
    I'm pretty sure Shannon just self-banned himself...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, come on, you know me better than that.

I'm done with him. Adios to him. lol

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    RF: after imposing a ban (self requested or otherwise), does your system allow that username to be reinstated? Just curious why he shouldn't just use the initial profile?
    Yes a member can be reinstated. It is rare but has happened. The member has to contact a Director (which they can not do using the banned name) and request to be reinstated.

I also agree that it would certainly re-establish good reputation if he sent books COD, but it would surprise me.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Trying to sell your collection under one name, then banning yourself when you were called out by members, then coming back under a different name claiming to be "fairly new here" and not disclosing who you are until told to do so is pretty shady behavior and would be classified as deceptive.
    I think you've burned the bridge here and should move on

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Wo in the world said i was trying to deceive people. That is absolutely ridiculous. I came to sell my collection and leave.
    reality continues to ruin my life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 515 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast