Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 515 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps it is time for MY UNVEILING....... I have the copies of Stephen King Signed Scribner US 1St Edition The Wind Through The Keyhole sold as EBay seller Wettease and am trying to decide whether to put up here to see if I can get some offers which would make it worthwhile to sell here rather than EBay... If you have an offer I should consider or a trade I should consider.. contact me through email at wettease@hotmail.com .
    Please be patient about getting my response as I have some busy days planned lately and will respond as I have time.
    Off to a meeting now, however I wanted to broach this approach before relisting on EBay the last few copies....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Shannon - I tried to PM you, but it looks like your Inbox is full. Clear some messages out so that we can deal!!!

-Brian
    He wants you to email him.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks friend, i respond to PMs too.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Revised listing

IT-glow in the dark poster
    1) regular-$55 plus shipping
    2) remarqued- $ 90+shipping

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was quite disturbed hearing of Matt & Dora's plight... Life is tough at times and with prayers and little help from our friends we move through it.
    During tough times it is nice to have a place like this site to turn to for the camaraderie shared here and the escape one can find by marveling at what others have found, collected and experienced.
    I would like to thank Matt with support for his important role in establishing TheDarkTower site now TDT.org
    To this point I would like to offer for sale a SIGNED copy of DUMA KEY 1st edition 2nd printing with all the proceeds going to the Emergency Fund here!
    Best offer by NOON PST on Sunday 5/20 will then pay via Paypal to Donation link and have book shipped out Monday.
    Questions or offers can be sent to me at wettease@hotmail.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I was quite disturbed hearing of Matt & Dora's plight... Life is tough at times and with prayers and little help from our friends we move through it.
    During tough times it is nice to have a place like this site to turn to for the camaraderie shared here and the escape one can find by marveling at what others have found, collected and experienced.
    I would like to thank Matt with support for his important role in establishing TheDarkTower site now TDT.org
    To this point I would like to offer for sale a SIGNED copy of DUMA KEY 1st edition 2nd printing with all the proceeds going to the Emergency Fund here!
    Best offer by NOON PST on Sunday 5/20 will then pay via Paypal to Donation link and have book shipped out Monday.
    Man, that just proves, once again, why this is a very special community!!!! Way to go Explorer!!!!! Even though I made a contribution, I have another $100 in my paypal acct. That I will kick in if, someone buys this book!!!!

Spoiler:
    Explorer? Let me know how it goes!!! Wbender2@cox.net
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, just bid $100 on the book. You might win it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I can gurantee that someone is buying this book.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    THIS WAS ON MY MIND AND WOKE UP DURING THE NIGHT TO POST IT HOWEVER I left out a bit of information. This book comes with a slipcase and with a Newspaper which speaks of the event where King was paying it forward by introducing a new author (Lauren Groff) at USF in Sarasota. He interviewed her and they discussed writing, style, inspiration, etc. He would not sign books that night saying "This is Lauren's night !" .. I was lucky enough to find that the store Sarasota News & Books who was a sponsor of the event had brought a few presigned books. I figure if Mr. King can Pay It Forward.... SO CAN WE
    I will post some pics when I figure out how to do it again. A couple of offers already bringing it up to $125

I will be at a graduation party when this ends and may not be able to get online right away to share who has made the highest offer and won this book..... however I will announce & contact as soon as I get online... Best offer by 3:00 PM PST 5/20/12 wins this. Best of Luck.
    "We all shine on...."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very cool!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, since the bidding is already past my $100 bounty, I'm just gonna kick it into the Emergency fund!!! If that's cool with all of you????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, since the bidding is already past my $100 bounty, I'm just gonna kick it into the Emergency fund!!! If that's cool with all of you????
    ABSOLUTELY
    Signed Duma Key now has an offer of $125 for Emergency Fund
    actually now $127.77
    Now $155

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You people are amazing.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    You people are amazing.
    Yeah, we are!!! Humble too!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will take offers:

THINNER-ARC

ANNE RICE SIGNED/LIMITEDS
    A) VIOLIN
    B) MEMNOCH THE DEVIL

UK Bag of Bones 1/1 -flatsigned

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

I just got a new batch of Stephen King books in recently from my friend Jonathan Reitan to sell for him - including some more UK Stephen King HC's, some signed/limited edition books about King, and some promotional SK stuff as well. Here's a list I have made up so far of the books so drop me a line at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com or here if you're interested in anything. (I can also send pictures of anything listed here as well) Again, I give 10% off for multiple orders and charge very reasonable amounts for shipping. I take Paypal, Credit/Debit cards (via Square), checks and money orders. Thanks for looking and i'll post more goodies soon!

Thanks - James

STEPHEN KING BOOKS
    US EDITIONS

DARK TOWER 1, 2 & 3 – Stephen King (Limited Edition Hardcover Slipcased/Boxed Set . Includes 3rd Edition of The Gunslinger, 2nd Edition of Drawing of the Three and 1st Edition of The Wastelands. Has a Facsimilie King Signature on the Slipcase. The copy of the Gunslinger is also signed by Artist Michael Whelan in gold pen as well on the front endpaper. The Gunslinger has one light ding on the top edge of spine and The Wastelands has a couple light dings to dust jacket edges. Overall all 3 are in pretty nice shape though) - $275.00

SECRET WINDOWS - Stephen King (Book Club Edition Trade Paperback. Quality Book Club – 2000. Introduction by Peter Straub. Features a number of rare and uncollected essays, 2 juvenile stories never before published, etc. Different artwork from HC version. Nice copy with some light surface marks/scuffs to cover, light dings to the top and bottom front corners on spine) - $20.00
    BARE BONES: CONVERSATIONS ON TERROR WITH STEPHEN KING – Edited by Underwood & Miller (Published by Underwood-Miller, 1988. Leatherbound Hardcover in Slipcase with Hologram art on cover of book. #711 of only 1000 copies done. Very nice copy) - $75.00

THE ESSENTIAL KING: THE COMPLETE AND UNCUT EDITION – by Stephen Spignesi (Published by GB Books, Williamsburg, VA. Hard Cover. Book Condition: Fine. Dust Jacket Condition: Fine. Signed Limited Edition. #113 of 666 numbered copies signed by the contributors (Spignisi, Mick Garris, Bev Vincent, Tyson Blue, Michael R. Collins, George Beahm, James Cole, Charlie Fried and Jay Holben). Hardcover, bound in cloth with dustjacket in a plexiglass slipcase) - $75.00

REIGN OF FEAR - Edited by Don Herron (Published by Underwood-Miller in 1988. Limited Edition leatherbound HC with Slipcase. Very Fine condition on CP First Edition, This is #313 of only 500 copies. Signed by the 17 of the contributors – Dennis Etchison, Marv Wolfman, Guy N. Smith, Thomas Tessier, J.N. Williamson, Burton Hatlan, Stanley Wiater, L. Sprague De Camp, Charles Willford, Thomas Disch, Darrell Schweitzer and others (no Whoopee Goldberg or Stephen King). The Dust Jacket has 75.00 on the inside flap). - $85.00

STEPHEN KING: AMERICA’S BEST LOVED BOOGEYMAN – By George Beahm (GB Books, 1998. Cloth bound hardcover with dust jacket. Signed by both Beahm and Stephen Spignisi (who does the Foreword) on the limitation page and this is #276 of only 448 numbered copies done. Nice copy with plastic protective broadart sleeve on dust jacket) - $50.00

STEPHEN KING COMPANION – Edited by George Beahm (Signed/Slipcased Leatherbound Hardcover with dust jacket. #908 of only 1000 copies done. Signed by Beahm on the limitation page. Nice copy with plastic protective broadart sleeve on dust jacket) - $40.00

STEPHEN KING COUNTRY – By George Beahm (Running Press, 1999. Leatherbound Hardcover with dustjacket. Signed by Beahm on the limitation page and this is #38 of only 500 numbered copies done. Has a photo of Beahm attached to the end paper and also is additionally signed and personalized. Nice copy with plastic protective broadart sleeve on jacket.) - $50.00

STEPHEN KING: FROM A TO Z – By George Beahm (GB Ink, 1998. Clothbound hardcover with Slipcase. Signed by Beahm on a special photo of him in Betts Bookstore and #252 of only 400 copies and also flatsigned by Stu Tinker (Betts owner) on the page. Nice copy in very good shape.) - $50.00

STEPHEN KING STORY – By George Beahm (Anders & McNeal Books, 1991. Clothbound Hardcover with dustjacket in slipcase. Signed by contributors – Beahm, Chris Chelsey, Michael R. Collins, Carol Terrell and Kenny Ray Linkous. #172 of only 250 copies done. Nice copy with a just a couple light dings on dust jacket on top and bottom corners of spine). - $75.00

STEPHEN KING: UNCOLLECTED, UNPUBLISHED – Edited by Rocky Wood, David Rawsthorne and Norma Blackburn (Cemetery Dance Publications, 2005. Clothbound Hardcover with Dust Jacket in Slipcase. Signed by the authors (Wood, Rawsthorne and Blackburn) on the limitation page and this is #1332 of only 2000 copies done. Features a chapter of Stephen King’s never before published early Novel SWORD IN THE DARKNESS as well as a rare poem by SK titled “Dino”. Nice copy in excellent shape) - $125.00

UK BOOKS
    SKELETON CREW (Macdonald, 1985. 1st UK trade hardcover. £9.95 pounds price on dust flap. Very good copy with a couple light dings to bottom corners and some light rubbing/wear to bottom edge of book from shelf. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust Jacket is in very nice shape with a plastic protective broadart sleeve on it) - $40.00

CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF (New English Library, 1985. 6th Printing from 1993. Trade Paperback with slightly different cover from US version. Very good copy with some light creasing and light surface wear) - $12.00

EYES OF THE DRAGON (Macdonald, 1987. 1st Trade hardcover edition. £10.95 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy with some light bumping on top edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

MISERY (Hodder & Stoughton, 1987. 1st trade hardcover edition. £11.95 pounds price on dust jacket. Very good copy with some light bumping on top edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $30.00

FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT (Hodder & Stoughton, 1990. 1st trade hardcover edition. £14.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy with some light bumping on top edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

GERALD’S GAME (Hodder & Stoughton, 1992. 1st trade hardcover edition. £14.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Very good copy with some light bumping to the top and bottom edge of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in good shape as well with some light surface wear/scuffing and a couple light bumps/creases to two corners on the front) - $20.00

ROSE MADDER (Hodder & Stoughton, 1995. 1st trade hardcover edition. £16.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy in excellent shape. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

DESPERATION (Hodder & Stoughton, 1996. 1st trade hardcover edition. £16.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Very good copy with just a little bit of bumping on top and bottom edges of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in very good condition with just a little bit of bumping on the top and bottom edges of spine as well and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $20.00

THE REGULATORS (Hodder & Stoughton, 1996. 1st trade hardcover edition. £16.99 pounds price on dust jacket. As by “Richard Bachman” and has a sticker stating it is Stephen King writing as Bachman on the dust jacket. Very good copy with just a little bit of bumping on top and bottom edges of spine. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $25.00

HEARTS IN ATLANTIS (Hodder & Stoughton, 1999. 1st trade hardcover edition. £17.99 pounds price on dust jacket. Nice copy in excellent condition. Book is straight and pages are clean. Dust jacket is in excellent condition and is in a plastic protective broadart sleeve) - $20.00
    Last edited by darkdiscoveries; 05-31-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Update

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am curious to see the promo stuff.

If you rescue me

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Graven Images with intro by SK - First Edition full number line price on DJ NF/F signed by: Ray Bradbury, Robert Bloch, Ronald V Borst, Keith Burns, Leith Adams and (hard to find) Forrest Ackerman. Looking for $300 but offers welcome including trades for King signed first editions... PM me for more pics or Qs Thanks!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to raise some funds fast.

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L $300 plus $15 shipping
    The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing $225 plus $10 shipping Fine Condition
    Lisey's Story gift edition in slipcase $40 VERY FINE plus $10 shipping
    Waste Lands 1st edition $30 NEAR FINE plus $10 shipping
    Dark Tower 2 Audio S/L $400 IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP plus $15 shipping
    Wizard & Glass 1st edition $75 NEAR FINE plus $10 shipping
    A Life in the Cinema S/L FINE $120 plus $10 shipping
    The Drawing of the Three Grant 1st IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $65 plus $15 shipping

(US only)
    (Paypal sent as a gift).

Email me if interested (click on my name to send me an email).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy, just sent you an e-mail.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L A Life in the Cinema for $120? That's a very good price.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 copies of Lisey's Story, UK 3rd printing flat signed for £55, remember i'm in the UK but postage will be at cost

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think that was voted one of the worst S/L on here.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think that was voted one of the worst S/L on here.

Wow....thanks for pointing that out.

Anything else you want to help me out with?

Yes, as RF pointed out it is a good price.

No, as MRT pointed out, it is not the most exciting S/L in the world, but it is a genuine King signature.....hard to find one of those for less than $120.

Also, with only 450 copies made, it is pretty rare.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Tippy4,
    Incidently I was not one of those that voted. I have one of the rarest editions of this book...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 515 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast