Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 515 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanted to let everyone know that I have placed some Cemetery Dance dust jackets for sale on eBay.

SK:
    Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 - limited edition version
    Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 - gift edition version
    From a Buick 8

Richard Laymon:
    The Wilds - limited edition version
    Come Out Tonight - limited edition version

Thanks for looking.

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Hello fellow travellers

I have a Near Fine (or better) copy of the Reaper's image in Startling Mystery Stories for sale $300 including shipping.
    Thankee-sai

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelwise View Post
    A friend of mine has a Blockade Billy printer's die that he's looking to sell. I know pretty much nothing about what they may be worth. If anyone is interested, I've got a couple pics I can post later today. I'm not necessarily looking for just offers, but any insight into what it's collectible value, if any may be.
    Not sure of anyone here, but there are a couple of people on the Cemetary Dance forums that collect these.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine has a Blockade Billy printer's die that he's looking to sell. I know pretty much nothing about what they may be worth. If anyone is interested, I've got a couple pics I can post later today. I'm not necessarily looking for just offers, but any insight into what it's collectible value, if any may be.
    I asked Brian Freeman at Cemetery Dance about these awhile ago. They sometimes sell them off to collectors through the CD Collector's Club; there have been a few on eBay for awhile ... the one for IT jumps to mind. While I think they are pretty cool, the ones I've seen for sale have been wayyyyyy expensive.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Hello Ari, I am interested in a couple of your proofs chaos-consultants@shaw.ca

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

Talisman / Blackhouse grant set in slipcase, excellent shape....... $100 or best offer
    Amber - if you are looking for a Talisman/BH set, you should jump on that - thats a good offer.
    I am going to jump on it, waiting on seller to pm me on how payment needs to happen

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Bag of Bones, s/l, only 2000 copies, this one's has a black slipcase, not sure if it's original, have heard that some came that way and others didn't, either way it has one.... $300...shipped and insured in the US.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All BoB S/L slipcases are aftermarket.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Does a PC copy of TWTTKH guarantee you a similar PC copy of a new book if one is released? If not, then that price is definitely too high.
    NO

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Does a PC copy of TWTTKH guarantee you a similar PC copy of a new book if one is released? If not, then that price is definitely too high.
    NO
    Correct. Do not buy a PC and expect to inform DMG that is your copy and when a new book (if ever) comes out you would like a matching limitation.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Owing to Goblin Brain Melt I have a spare copy of the Subterranean Shining Gift Edition. It's still in shrinkwrap and in perfect condition as received from publisher.

Much as I'd love to just donate it to HF, I have to cover my CC bill this month so it's up for grabs as follows:

1. First offer is to Forum Members here. You can have it for list price $95 plus a $20 donation to the HF. If it's a UK buyer I will cover postage. Outside of UK its postage at cost.
    2. If no one wants it here, I will put it on ebay. Anything it makes over $95 + costs, I will donate to the HF

It's an especially good deal if you are in the UK as this would have cost you $60+ to be shipped here.

PM me if interested. You have until Saturday.

EDIT: Sold to a member already! $20 gifted to HF!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    For sale:

The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Hard back AND paperback PROOF/ARC. Both are unread in fine condition.

ALL PROCEEDS OF THE SALE WILL BE DONATED TO THE HAVEN FUNDRAISER.

Books are in the US, and so agreed price will include postage in the US. International to cover costs please.

Please PM me with offers, and hopefully we can raise some more funds for the fundraiser....

Cheers
    Bump

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Hard back AND paperback PROOF/ARC. Both are unread in fine condition.

ALL PROCEEDS OF THE SALE WILL BE DONATED TO THE HAVEN FUNDRAISER.

Books are in the US, and so agreed price will include postage in the US. International to cover costs please.

Please PM me with offers, and hopefully we can raise some more funds for the fundraiser....

Cheers
    Bump
    Absolutely!!

Also, there is a TWTTKH AE available for a $125 HF donation (verified by RF) and I will pay shipping in the U.S. (Intl donations, we can work it out) Pics are in my "Collection thread"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Hello everyone

I have two items that I am looking to trade for. Feel free to PM me with items that you would consider parting with of equal value/rarity
    I would really be interested in someone who has a Signed/Limited Colorado Kid signed by Potter & King to swap for.

1. Starling Mystery Stories #12 The Reaper's Image - Fine
    2. The Colorodo Kid (PS limited #134) Signed by Chadborne and King - New

Thanks - JT

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    So I've been missing for a few years, but some of the old timers will remember me. Anyways, I'm buying a house! And that sadly means I'm in the process of "trading down" my Dark Tower S/L to 1sts and AEs. I can live without the S/Ls but not without ANY nice Dark Tower books on my shelf!

I'm not sure what the market value of these are, but the prices are what I'd like to get. I'm also open to offers and potential trades (see below what I'm looking for).

All books are in fine condition, with fine dust jackets and fine slipcases. All are PC copies of the S/L:

Drawing of the Three (only 12 PCs) - $1000
    The Waste Lands - $800
    Wolves of the Calla - $500
    Song of Susannah - $375
    The Dark Tower - $400
    Little Sisters of Eluria - $500
    Wind Through the Keyhole - $800

What I'm looking for:

Gunslinger 1st/1st signed by Whelan
    Drawing of the Three 1st/1st signed by Hale
    Waste Lands 1st/1st signed by Dameron

Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition
    Song of Susannah Artist Edition

Dark Tower Artist Edition
    Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition
    Wind Through the Keyhole Artist Edition

PM me here or email me here
    Just bumping this - and would like to say how great it has been to start reading this forum on a regular basis again!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric is a great guy both in general and to do business with.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

UK Bag Of Bones S/L $225.00 Still available as of 02/20/2014
    Joyland 1st flatsigned $153.00 SOLD
    Joyland 1/1500 sealed $135.00
    DT 2,3,4 All Flatsigned paperback revised editions PM offers
    Secretary Of Dreams Volume 2 new book & slipcase $70.00
    Secretary Of Dreams Vol. 1 Traycase new $45.00
    Secretary Of Dreams Vol. 1 Slipcase new $23.00
    U.S. shipping included
    Paypal gift or add 3%

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in a signed limited (coffin edition - wooden box) edition of The Stand? Book is in fine condition (still has paper wrapper around it). Wooden tray case is in VG+ - NF condition.

I have to sell this due to a very large unexpected medical expense.

Please PM me with any reasonable offers.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in a signed limited (coffin edition - wooden box) edition of The Stand?

Book is in fine condition (still has paper wrapper around it). Wooden tray case is in VG+ - NF condition (pictures can be provided).

I have to sell this due to a very large unexpected medical expense.

I am looking to get $1450 post paid within the US or $1550 post paid international.

PM me if interested.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hate to do this, but Uncle Sam has come calling and looks like I didn't pay him enough tax money this year.....

The Stand S/l $1750 obo
    Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) $400 obo
    WnG S/L w/ custom slipcase $500 obo
    WnG Grant 1st w/ Dave McKean remarque $500 obo
    The Green Mile Sub Press Gift $250 obo

I am flexible on payment and shipping options. I have been a buyer/seller on ebay for 10 years and I am an avid beer trader who has shipped 70+ boxes of beer cross country with zero incidents, so rest assured your book will be shipped exactly the way I would expect you to ship it to me. PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks,
    Nick

edit: pictures can be seen on my collection thread- http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...lection-at_one

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Hate to do this, but Uncle Sam has come calling and looks like I didn't pay him enough tax money this year.....

The Stand S/l $1750 obo
    Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) $400 obo
    WnG S/L w/ custom slipcase $500 obo
    WnG Grant 1st w/ Dave McKean remarque $500 obo
    The Green Mile Sub Press Gift $250 obo

I am flexible on payment and shipping options. I have been a buyer/seller on ebay for 10 years and I am an avid beer trader who has shipped 70+ boxes of beer cross country with zero incidents, so rest assured your book will be shipped exactly the way I would expect you to ship it to me. PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks,
    Nick

edit: pictures can be seen on my collection thread- http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...lection-at_one
    Whoa...a little off topic, but what in the hell is a beer trader?! And how do I get involved???

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Cujo S/L #662.

Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase.

$645 shipped in the U.S.

Christine S/L #780

Fine Book in Fine/Near Fine Slipcase with Very Fine Dust Jacket.

$750 shipped in the U.S.

The Gunslinger S/L #151

Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase with Fine/Near Fine Dust Jacket.

$4,250 shipped in the U.S.

Email me if interested in any of the above.

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family preferred, but willing to discuss.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance lot for sale - all books in Fine unread condition:

Dreamlike States by Brian Freeman (signed 750 copies)
    Weak and Wounded by Brian Freeman (signed 750 copies)
    Four Zombies by Lansdale/Partridge/Prentiss/Skipp (signed 766 copies)
    Snow Shadows by Mick Garris (signed 750 copies)

Total for all 4 books is $50 shipped. PM if interested

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

The Gunslinger S/L #151

Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase with Fine/Near Fine Dust Jacket.

$4,250 shipped in the U.S.

Email me if interested in any of the above.

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family preferred, but willing to discuss.[/SIZE]
    If as described, that is a very good price.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

The Gunslinger second edition
    Pictures available by email
    225.00 or best offer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 515 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast