Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 515 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Here's how I usually gauge price - go to ebay and advance search what you are selling. Only choose the sold options. Of those options I would choose the most recent. Then avg. price the recent sold auctions.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's actually the advice I would give. Good job buddy.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Here's how I usually gauge price - go to ebay and advance search what you are selling. Only choose the sold options. Of those options I would choose the most recent. Then avg. price the recent sold auctions.
    Yes, that's our standard practice; we also cross-reference with ABE and Bookfinder listings. Problem is, there are no records I can see of a three-volume matched set having sold on eBay, and the closest I see on ABE/Bookfinder is $750 for a matched set of CHRISTINE and PET SEMATARY, with no mention of future rights.

Recent sales of the individual volumes show prices in the $125-150 range per for standalone/unmatched copies. Using the lower number as a baseline, that would be $375 for random numbers/unmatched copies of the first three, plus $100 or so to preorder THINNER. So $475, give or take, at the low end, to assemble an unmatched set.

Harder to factor the premium for the matching numbers and rights continue/complete the set all with the same number, without comps. I know that not all on the site consider the matched numbers a requirement, but I like them, and work with a lot of buyers who do.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought there was some discussion as to publicly criticizing prices in an ad.
    Suggestions via pm are a better idea.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I apologize - BACK ON TOPIC!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    My fault, and truly, I appreciate the input. Probably should've used the "What's it Worth" thread, though.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    My fault, and truly, I appreciate the input. Probably should've used the "What's it Worth" thread, though.
    As long as you are not upset no need to feel bad.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it's an open eBay auction (as opposed to a Buy It Now), just star the bidding at dollar. You don't have to try to figure out the market or try to guess what the items are worth. You'll know what the market price is in 7 days.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    If it's an open eBay auction (as opposed to a Buy It Now), just star the bidding at dollar. You don't have to try to figure out the market or try to guess what the items are worth. You'll know what the market price is in 7 days.
    Couldn't agree more.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Current sales are also produced by Tomas at stephenkingcollector.com

Christine - Average $160 - http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/...e30th-buy.html
    Pet Semetary - Average $130 - http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/...y30th-buy.html

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    IMHO I think that approach favours buyers trying to secure a bargain. If you do take this approach however, I would recommend adding a reserve price to the listing to ensure you do not end up selling at a loss.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Selling one of the custom bound Salems Lots by Stu at Betts Books. Gorgeous Edition. Make me an offer (anyone but KingFan)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Selling one of the custom bound Salems Lots by Stu at Betts Books. Gorgeous Edition. Make me an offer (anyone but KingFan)
    That made me laugh, rep points, and good look with the sale!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #765

$915 shipped if Paypal friends and family is used.
    $950 shipped if regular Paypal is used.
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Wizard and Glass S/L. PC copy. Fine books, fine jackets, fine slipcase. $600 including shipping within North America.

eBay Link

Willing to make a better deal with someone here!
    This is ending in a few hours. Very motivated to make a deal, preferably with someone here.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am possibly looking at selling 4 Hill s/l.
    Gunpowder #121 (~$100)
    20th Century Ghosts - #246 - NOT in slipcase but it does have all of the extra material in the slipcase version - only signed by Hill though (not Golden too) (~$300)
    Heart Shaped Box - this is a PC 1st/1st - similar to the 1/500 numbered copies (~$200)
    Horns - #164 in slipcase (~$125)

Please feel free to PM with any offers, questions, would discount the lot.

My Mood
    Inspired

Very Motivated to sell this - something matching my DT set came up and I would really like to acquire it!

Lettered Legacies XX - 600 OBO

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Some SK books forsale

Hi, I am offering a matching numbered set of the PS publishing editions of Carrie, Christine and Pet Semtary (No 622) with rights to Thinner. Am looking for $450 plus shipping. I also have the gift edition of The Green Mile ($175) and signed limited of the Colorado Kid Potter edition ($300). Finally, I have very nice copy of the first edition of Firestarter on ebay, but would sell discounted if anyone interested on the site. PM me if interested in any of the above. Paul

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are some pretty awesome listings and prices!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

The Shining S/L w chapbook and in great condition. 500 pp gift plus shipping

My Mood
    Inspired

Very Motivated to sell this - something matching my Other S/L came up and I would really like to acquire it!

Lettered Legacies XX - 500 OBO

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #765
    Photos available on request.

$900 shipped if Paypal friends and family is used.
    PM with questions or offers.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anybody here bought a HAVEN season 4 DVD or Bluray american set?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I won the DVD in a caption contest.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $270 (TRAYCASE HAS SMALL BUMP)
    S/L The Dark Man $365
    S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
    S/L Black House $275
    S/L UK Wizard & Glass $400
    S/L He is Legend $250
    S/L UK Under The Dome $350
    S/L Doctor Sleep $600
    S/L The Dark Tower VII PC $350
    S/L Joyland in Slipcase by The Collector $400
    Talisman/Black House Gift Set $100
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 515 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast