Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 515 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am taking offers on individual books if you dont want the whole stack

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    Getting rid of the bulk of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know. $1500 includes shipping send via paypal gift.

Talisman S/L # 478
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC)
    Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
    Set of Fantacy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantacy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
    ***** Just Added!!!!!!*****
    The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 recovered unsanctioned limited eddition; another on ebay has this up for $1000 all by it self!)
    Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related)
    Masques II (Not signed by King but King related)

TBASS, FDNS, SOD II, Borderlands, and Postscripts are in great condition. The Talisman books are in good condition except a spot of color is missiong on the cover of one and the slip case shows its age, CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys, the person I got part of my collection from is out of the game and has given me an incredible deal. His last order (it is not here yet) is for a S/L Doctor Sleep... I have two questions... 1) When do you think it will land? 2) He is giving it to me for $600.... is this a fair price or should I pass? Every other price he has given me has been stellar... just thought I would check where I have this new site I belong to with all you good folks and your wealth of knowledge!!!! Thanks!!! kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Guys, the person I got part of my collection from is out of the game and has given me an incredible deal. His last order (it is not here yet) is for a S/L Doctor Sleep... I have two questions... 1) When do you think it will land? 2) He is giving it to me for $600.... is this a fair price or should I pass? Every other price he has given me has been stellar... just thought I would check where I have this new site I belong to with all you good folks and your wealth of knowledge!!!! Thanks!!! kris
    That's a little over the issue price. A good deal indeed.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John... he is a really fair guy for sure. Just getting out of Kings.. He has a lot of nice stuff left and is holding some for me.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I agree you got a good deal, not much over issue price. price will be high for the first few weeks anyway and you will feel like you got a great deal!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I have made an arrangement with KingFan24 (Nick). He has agreed to purchase the set in monthly installments and I have decided to give him that chance. He has assured me that my initial misgivings won't come to pass and that he is indeed good to complete the purchase as per our agreement. I've been very clear that this is a entire set deal. All or nothing.

As long as he adheres to his commitment, I'll give him praise and kudos all over these forums for reforming himself and becoming a "King collector in good standing." So far so good, as I have received first payment and have mailed out the first book. He's been pleasant to deal with and seems like a very sincere, nice fellow.

But if he craps out on me, I will crush him.
    I am pleased to announce that Nick sent his second payment and should receive the #464 S/L of The Dark Tower VI: The Song of Susannah in tomorrow's mail. As promised, I am giving him the kudos he deserves. Thanks, Nick!
    Third payment received and book sent! He's been good to deal with. He does need to keep saving up funds, though, so no one sell him anything!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

lol its not that i need to keep saving, I just like a very large comfortable padding in my account.

Edit - Shannon, he is not waiting on money. I have paid him for the third book

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, not something I personally would have said when a seller is waiting on money from me, but hey ...

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nick is right. He pays in installments and when payment is received I send a book. So far so good! I tease a little, all in good fun, as long as the deal is still in progress and in good standing (which it is.)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know, I know. But I also know that if given the chance to be paid in full or paid in installments, I would choose ... installments! Just kidding. OK, back on track.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi TDT members
    Who has for sale 'All New McSweeney's Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories' - Signed by King? his short story is there.
    Please PM me.
    Thanks guys.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Hi TDT members
    Who has for sale 'All New McSweeney's Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories' - Signed by King? his short story is there.
    Please PM me.
    Thanks guys.
    I think you might be out of luck trying to get a signed copy. Any member with one, would want to keep it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had one in my hot little hands in Toronto...King signed it for me the day AFTER the event...but alas it is not mine...I was having it signed for a friend.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Hi TDT members
    Please PM me.
    Thanks guys.
    I think you might be out of luck trying to get a signed copy. Any member with one, would want to keep it.
    What he said. And thanks Tippy
    reality continues to ruin my life

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Well after much debate over this, I have decided to downsize my collection of "Stuff" before I retire and move to a smaller house. The hardest items to get rid of will be my books, but I know that they must sell, with that in mind here is what I am willing to part with and have set aside as of right now. If you are interested in any of these items and want further information PM me. All of the items that have been released in the last four years are brand new, never read and most have the original shrink wrap.

Eric

Under The Dome Signed Limited (In The Collectors Slipcase) $300.00
    Under The Dome First Edition (Flatsigned by King) (In The Collectors Slipcase) $250.00
    Under The Dome UK Signed Limited (#9 of 500) $400.00
    Black House Signed Limited (#1410 of 1520) $400.00
    Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 Signed Limited (#671 of 750) $400.00
    Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 Signed Limited (#440 of 750) $300.00

11/22/1963 (Flatsigned by King) (In Slipcase) $400.00

It (25th Anniversary) Signed Limited (#311 of 750) $800.00
    It (25th Anniversary) Art Portfolio (#311 of 750) $200.00 Sold
    The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah Signed Limited (#203 of 1400) $500.00
    The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower Signed Limited (#894 of 1500) $500.00
    The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla Signed Limited (#203 of 1350) $500.00
    The Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass UK Signed Limited (#36 of 500) $350.00
    Colorado Kid (Chadborne, Potter, Miller) Artist Edition (In slipcase) #257 of 333 $300.00
    Dolores Claiborne UK Gift Edition Facsimile Signature $75.00
    Nightmare & Dreamscapes UK Gift Edition Facsimile Signature $75.00

Just after Sunset UK limited edition limited to 500 $100.00 SOLD
    Joyland Signed Limited (#469 of 724) 350.00
    One For the Road Unsigned $150.00
    Riding the Bullet Signed Limited (#309 of 500) $400.00
    He is Legend Signed Limited (PC) $ 400.00
    The Very Best of Best New Horror Deluxe Edition (#34 of 200) $400.00
    The Very Best of Best New Horror Edition (#34 of 200) $100.00
    Postscripts #10 Signed by Stephen King/Joe Hill $250.00
    The complete Stephen King Dark Tower series in three Grant slipcases. $600.00
    In case one: The Gunslinger (2nd edition), The Drawing of the Three--signed by artist Phil Hale (still wrapped), and The Wastelands.
    In case two: Wizards and Glass and The Wolves of Calla (special artist edition, signed by artist)
    in case three: Song of Susannah (special artist edition--signed by artist, still wrapped) and The Dark Tower (spec. artist ed., signed by artist).

Some Joe Hill items.

Horns Signed Limited Slipcased (#25 of 500) $200.00
    Horns Signed Limited Traycased(#110 of 200) $400.00
    Horns Signed 1st Edition $35.00
    Horns Signed UK 1st Edition $40.00
    The New Dead Signed Limited (#66 of 250) $250.00
    Better than Home 1st Edition / 1st Print $150.00
    Better than Home 1st Edition / 2nd Print $40.00
    The Saved Signed Special Edition $30.00
    The Saved Signed 1st Edition $125.00
    20th Century Ghosts $25.00
    Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (#206 of300) $120.00
    Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (PC) $90.00
    Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Signed Second Printing $80.00
    Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Signed Second Printing $70.00
    Heart Shaped Box Signed Limited (#1205 of 1300) $125.00
    Heart Shaped Box Signed First Edition $30.00
    Heart Shaped Box Advanced Reader Copy $45.00
    Thumbprint 1st Edition Soft copy chapbook $40.00

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

For sale - $290 - dr. Sleep f/f condition signed at NYC event paypal gift option. Pm me with interest

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Some Joe Hill items.

Horns Signed Limited Slipcased (#25 of 500) $200.00
    Horns Signed Limited Traycased(#110 of 200) $400.00
    Horns Signed 1st Edition $35.00
    Horns Signed UK 1st Edition $40.00
    The New Dead Signed Limited (#66 of 250) $250.00
    Better than Home 1st Edition / 1st Print $150.00
    Better than Home 1st Edition / 2nd Print $40.00
    The Saved Signed Special Edition $30.00
    The Saved Signed 1st Edition $125.00
    20th Century Ghosts $25.00
    Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (#206 of300) $120.00
    Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (PC) $90.00
    Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Signed Second Printing $80.00
    Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Signed Second Printing $70.00
    Heart Shaped Box Signed Limited (#1205 of 1300) $125.00
    Heart Shaped Box Signed First Edition $30.00
    Heart Shaped Box Advanced Reader Copy $45.00
    Thumbprint 1st Edition Soft copy chapbook $40.00

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to know who this spammer is that keeps spamming me. He's spammed my email. He's spammed my eBay messages. He has some kind of a book collection he's trying to unload.

If you guys would just buy his s#!t then maybe he'd stop spamming everyone!

Here's a copy of the email:

Hello, my name is Shannon. You recently bid on/won some of my Stephen King items for sale and I just wanted to let you know that my latest batch is ending tomorrow afternoon. (By which he means today.) Check it out and see if anything interests you!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/shannonsmovi...1&_ipg=&_from=

I will be posting MORE items (not sure what yet, maybe some original artwork, magazines, anthologies, proofs, promo items ... I have so many Stephen King items left over from my collecting days, it's ridiculous) lined up to start when this next batch is ending. And so on and so on, every five days, until my collection is sold.

This could take a while, lol. Thanks and good luck!

- shannonsmovies

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a real desperado! I wouldn't trust him!

j/k

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shady character, indeed!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My name is now Spammin' Shannon.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nope, "Spamnon"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If this continues, I will be compelled to ban Shannon for violation of Site policy 5.9 (A) and 5.9 (B).
    Probation for now

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If this continues, I will be compelled to ban Shannon for violation of Site policy 5.9 (A) and 5.9 (B).
    Probation for now
    I'm out, Peace (drops mike on the floor)!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Probation for now
    No need, I was spamming eBay bidders, not tdt members.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 515 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast