Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 515 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hello everyone -

Since my recent purchase of the shining s/l and gift edition I have decided i need to make room on my bookshelf

I am selling my S/L (referred to as that by CD) of Riding the bullet - Limited to 500 this copy is 487. In F/F condition - but of course pictures are available due to some issues we've had in the past. I am asking 200 + shipping - i know this isnt a huge want on most collectors lists but hey throw me an offer.

I am also deciding to pass on my s/l rock bottom remainders litho - s/l number 112 in F/F condition. it has been framed and kept out of the light. I am asking 200 as well obo - once again pics are available just let me know. Shipping might be a little tough on this one but we can work something out.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hello everyone -

Since my recent purchase of the shining s/l and gift edition I have decided i need to make room on my bookshelf

I am selling my S/L (referred to as that by CD) of Riding the bullet - Limited to 500 this copy is 487. In F/F condition - but of course pictures are available due to some issues we've had in the past. I am asking 200 + shipping - i know this isnt a huge want on most collectors lists but hey throw me an offer.

I am also deciding to pass on my s/l rock bottom remainders litho - s/l number 112 in F/F condition. it has been framed and kept out of the light. I am asking 200 as well obo - once again pics are available just let me know. Shipping might be a little tough on this one but we can work something out.
    Shame you have to sell, but best of luck to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Haha I don't "have to" - these are two items that I really am not fond of and if another collector is i'd rather someone has them that appreciates them

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha I don't "have to" - these are two items that I really am not fond of and if another collector is i'd rather someone has them that appreciates them
    Good form, My Friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Still for sale:

1st/1st 'Salem's Lot (priceclipped, but a beauty - every 'flaw' you see is from the mylar cover)

1st/1st The Shining

1st state Rose Madder (has different pastedowns/endpapers and slightly different DJ compared to the 'regular' first edition)

I have several more UK 1sts for those who are interested (NF or better copies of The Talisman, Different Seasons, The Regulators, Needful Things, Hearts In Atlantis, Black House, Under The Dome). Interested? Please shoot me a PM!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Joe Hill lot for sale. Please pm if you are interested in seeing the list. I will only sell as a lot. I will not piece it out. Most pieces inscribed "To Karen"

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    my Wind Through The Keyhole (UK) is up for grabs - no 158 of 200. It has only been opened to look at the number and at the art once.

I'd like $450, and would cover half the shipping to the US (I'm UK), and free in the UK. Paypal Gift for this please.

I buy mainly, but have provided a couple of books to guys on here, without incident. I like to receive decent packages, so would deliver the same.

pm me if interested

Cheers, Dave

Added ......

insomnia gift edition (us) $60 & Dark Tower Artist Edition $60 PayPal gift - full shipping applies for these. D.
    All these still available to buy. Pm me if interested. I am UK based hence the half price on the postage for the WTTK.

Cheers Dave.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale - Wedding Fund ...
    Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L 1 of Glenn Chadbourne's contributor copies, marked as so and remarqued.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a price in mind Tom?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Probably $10,000
    Remember he's getting married.....

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Probably $10,000
    depends upon if there is a site fee for the wedding - then you might have to add another couple grand (oh wait that was the problem with getting married in napa/sonoma)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm also in the middle of planning/arranging my wedding and I had no idea it would be this expensive (if you want to do it right... but we're not even planning to do anything really extravagant).

My Mood
    Inspired

Here is the lithograph for sale - I will include the frame if the buyer wants it! Asking 200 obo

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me with your best offer

And Michaël you're dead right, we're not having a fancy wedding at all and it hurts me to think how much we're spending on it!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Probably $10,000
    LOL Good one LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Just wanted to let you guys know since there was no interest here it seems I listed my s/l litho of rock bottom remainders on eBay - starting bid is 165 and there are two watchers on it - may be one of you who knows - anywho if there is interest pm me here and we can work something out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/rock-bottom-...item4ac0f87d0b

Auction link

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Discounted ...
    • Pictures and more specific info available.
    • I try to be very specific when noting conditions.
    • All prices includes US shipping. PayPal Gift is a must.
    • Please come at me with best offers and trades. I'm not collecting S/Ls or anthology proofs at the moment, but my US/UK first editions, promo, foreign, and proof subcollections still need a lot of work! Trade!
    • Only one "FREE WITH PURCHASE" item per item ordered, thanks!

SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS
    • Christine #608/1,000: $675. Very minor stain on last page of text and first white page in rear. Slipcase has minor rubbing on bottom. Minor edge and cornerwear on dustacket, emphasized slightly on the spine.
    • Danse Macabre #117/250: $775. Small pencil writing on first white page, missing glassine wrapper.
    • Insomnia #981/1,250: $375. Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.
    • Skeleton Crew #49/1,000: $675. Includes a three-page press release from Jeff Connor. Small ding/scratch on slipcase. Top of dustjacket on spine has very minor bunches.
    • The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger audio tapes #640/800: $125. Minor edge and corner wear.
    • The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: $425. Corner crease on limitation page.
    • The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: $225. Near perfect.
    • The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200:$375. Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.
    • Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: $275. Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

US FIRST EDITIONS
    • The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three: $40 each. 1) Dustjacket has minor edgewear, stronger on spine, with minor creases. Vertical crease on rear. 2) Dustjacket has some rubbing and a small tear on the front cover and the bottom of the spine. Flaps folded in slightly at the wrong lengths. Still has DMG order form.
    • Needful Things: $12.75. Previous owner inscription on one of the first end pages. Dustjackethas minor edgewear near spine.
    • Gerald's Game: $12.75. Dustjacket has minor edgewear near spine and very minor edgewear on flaps.
    • The Green Mile 2: FREE WITH PURCHASE! The Mouse On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile 5: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Night Journey: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile 6: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Coffey On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Very minor edgewear, no slipcase.
    • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon: $12.75. Very minor edge and cornerwear.
    • The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah: $25. Very small indentions/scratches in center of cover. Can only see them in the right light.
    • The Colorado Kid: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Extremely minor edge and cornerwear.
    • Blaze: $12.75. Near perfect. Small pencil marks on first page.

UK FIRST EDITIONS
    • Rose Madder: $20. Very minorly stained on edges of the page block. Minor crinkles on dustjacket edges. No ribbon.
    • Cell: $25. Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.

PROOFS/ADVANCE READER COPIES
    • The Best American Short Stories 2007: $40. Near perfect.
    • In The Shadow Of The Master: Classic Tales By Edgar Allan Poe: $40. Near perfect.
    • Prime Evil: $40. Near perfect.
    • Wastelands: Stories Of Life After Apocalypse: $40. Inscribed "For Hannes, enjoy!" and signed by John Joseph Adams on title page. Near perfect.
    • Screamplays: $40. Near perfect.
    • The Chronicles Of Harry Burdick: $40. Near perfect.
    • Dark Masques: $40. Near perfect.
    • The Big Book Of Necon: $40. Near perfect.
    • From The Borderlands: $40. Near perfect.
    • A Life In Cinema: $40. Near perfect.
    • McSweeney's Mammoth Treasury Of Thrilling Tales: $40. Signed by Michael Chabon on title page. Near perfect.
    • H. P. Lovecraft: Against The World, Against Life: $40. Near perfect.
    • Science Fiction: The 100 Best Novels: $20. Near perfect. Small mention of Stephen King.
    • Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King: $40. Near perfect.
    • Reel Terror: $20. Near perfect. Small mention of Stephen King.
    • He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheon: $40 each. 2 copies, both near perfect.
    • Misery (Viking): $65. Extremely minor cornerwear and extremely minor/small glossy stain on rear.

PROMO ITEMS
    • The Dark Half Mask: $30. Minor edgewear and minor bends/creases.
    • The Dark Half Bird Seed: $40. Near perfect.
    • Graveyard Shift Ratmobile: $75. Very minor creases and bends.
    • The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home Bookmark: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.
    • Needful Things Postcard: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.

My Mood
    Inspired

Since I'm trying to rebuild my rep here and have never donated before - depending on the sale price of my s/l litho and if someone offers and I accept on my s/l riding the bullet ill donate 5-10% of the total sale to the haven fundraiser

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Since I'm trying to rebuild my rep here and have never donated before - depending on the sale price of my s/l litho and if someone offers and I accept on my s/l riding the bullet ill donate 5-10% of the total sale to the haven fundraiser

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    For Sale - Wedding Fund ... SOLD
    Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L 1 of Glenn Chadbourne's contributor copies, marked as so and remarqued.

SOLD

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's very awesome of you!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Im selling a now sold out lettered sub press limited of Dan Simmons Hyperion. the matching letter of fall of Hyperion is still available too.
    pm any offers
    Thanks

sold

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tax man is coming after me, priced to sell! Pay as givt via Paypal Shipping included.
    2007 The Best American Short Stories: This is a rebound by flatsigned books(not official) 1 of 26 delux limited edition books flatsigned by SK - $300
    SOD I S/L #434 - $300
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $425
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    ES(limited) - $600
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $550

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    If anyone interested in a Neil Gaiman signed Easton press copy of American gods let me know (still in shrink wrap). I have 2 - there was a delay in shipping and Easton press sent me a second copy. I'll sell it for $65 (includes priority mail shipping). I think these are still available on Easton press site for $99. If overseas I'll split the shipping - so it might be a little more (depending upon how you want it shipped). If you want a picture let me know - but both copies are perfect still in shrink-wrap (nothing much to see)

Just send PM
    Chad

SOLD

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Gift Editions for Sale

With my focus shifting to acquiring more S/L editions, I have decided to part with some of my Gift Editions. Just don't see the need for both Gift and S/L of the same edition. Please PM me if interested (prices are negotiable, but not too much). Shipping to be determined.

IT - $125
    From a Buick 8 - $175
    Full Dark, No Stars - $70
    Desperation - $70
    Insomnia - $70

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 515 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast