Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: What's your Number?-Want list for specific S/L #'s

Traveler MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP's Avatar

Default Thanks George!

Thanks George!
    Wanted: DT II & DT III #21 or #627

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Please can I add the following to the list?

Carrie PS Lettered G

Charlie the Choo Choo #157 (have #325 or #932 to trade)

Wizard and Glass UK s/l #157 (have #156 or #187 to trade)

Dark Tower Portfolio #157 (have #187 to trade)

Thanks !!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't realize Terry had left. Sorry to see him go.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Didn't realize Terry had left. Sorry to see him go.
    He left here and rare king on fb.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was sad to lose him. Terry and Ralph both left after spats about politics in the Random Comments thread. At one point I was considering not allowing political discussion in the thread, but that seemed illogical. I also considered moving the thread out of Calvins Corner.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I was sad to lose him. Terry and Ralph both left after spats about politics in the Random Comments thread. At one point I was considering not allowing political discussion in the thread, but that seemed illogical. I also considered moving the thread out of Calvins Corner.
    I just don't get politics I guess. Folks fighting over "leaders" who don't give a shit about any of us and only have their own best interest at heart. JMO.

Congrats on revamping the thread, George. Keep it up and RF just might give you a key to the private bath
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

Looking for PS Publishing lettered copy of Thinner - Letter P

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Please can I add the following to the list?

Carrie PS Lettered G

Charlie the Choo Choo #157 (have #325 or #932 to trade)

Wizard and Glass UK s/l #157 (have #156 or #187 to trade)

Dark Tower Portfolio #157 (have #187 to trade)

Thanks !!
    Looking for PS Publishing lettered copy of Thinner - Letter P
    Done, added!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on revamping the thread, George. Keep it up and RF just might give you a key to the private bath
    Uh-un, no way ... I don't even want to THINK about some of the things that have happened in that bath.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First page looks better. Keep checking for the elusive Black House no 24.

Could you please add it on as a want for me please.

Thanks dave
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

First page looks better. Keep checking for the elusive Black House no 24.

Could you please add it on as a want for me please.

Thanks dave
    Done!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Could you please add me to your list according to the following? Thanks.

Looking for:
    DT1 - #255
    DT2 - #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    The Dark Man - #255
    The Dark Man art portfolio #255

Have and willing to trade:
    DT2 - #612

Traveler qzyksw has a spectacular aura about qzyksw has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for

Talisman #503
    and DT 2 and DT 3 #503

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm bringing my collection thread back from the dead. I don't have a comprehensive list of books and numbers, but I will be steadily posting pics of my S/L's and if I can help a brother out with a trade (Never for sale) I would be extremely happy to do so. Hopefully, I can be of service to someone here along the way.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm bringing my collection thread back from the dead. I don't have a comprehensive list of books and numbers, but I will be steadily posting pics of my S/L's and if I can help a brother out with a trade (Never for sale) I would be extremely happy to do so. Hopefully, I can be of service to someone here along the way.
    Once you figure out those ones available for trade Bill just let me know and we'll get them added to the front page.

Today we are updated for inputs from TCCBodhi, qzyksw, and Doctor Zaius; check out the rapidly growing lists!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you add CD Salem's Lot portfolio #606 for (trade or buy) (I have #397, can exchange just limitation page)

You could add any CD Stephen King book/portfolio #606 to the list, but really only the one above is important to me.

EDIT: included info on my currant #
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job cleaning it all up and making it more user friendly, George! Please remove my name from Anything King #290. I sold those DT volumes a few months ago. (The #196 listing can stay for now.) Thank you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

NUMBER WANTED, ANYTHING STEPHEN KING

#43 - Sir_Boome
    #56 - burial
    #56 - Cujo56

I have UK Copies of Charlie the Choo Choo numbers 43 and 56 if interested.
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, looking for DT I-III #281 and LSOE and WTTKH #175 plus the UK # variants. Thanks.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for DT I & II plus LSOE and WTTKH #276. Thanks.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Uh-un, no way ... I don't even want to THINK about some of the things that have happened in that bath.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

originally posted by Kingfan24

I think you can update #54 for me and #464 for my DT collection (still looking for wastelands and Gunslinger #464). I bought them from Divemaster.
    There's no #54 on the list at all so not sure what you're meaning there. Added your want for #464 DT I & DT III.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you add CD Salem's Lot portfolio #606 for (trade or buy) (I have #397, can exchange just limitation page)

You could add any CD Stephen King book/portfolio #606 to the list, but really only the one above is important to me.
    Done.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job cleaning it all up and making it more user friendly, George! Please remove my name from Anything King #290. I sold those DT volumes a few months ago. (The #196 listing can stay for now.) Thank you!
    Hi, looking for DT I-III #281 and LSOE and WTTKH #175 plus the UK # variants. Thanks.
    Looking for DT I & II plus LSOE and WTTKH #276. Thanks.
    All done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast