Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2594

Thread: The Melons of thedarktower.org ***Warning: somewhat Adult Content

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cap?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Cap?

Dog!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now THATS team spirit

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle has done the impossible in making me think fondly of a yankees pic. And that pic with the old time typewriter....Damn!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we need some Melons for Bills return!!!!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I think we need some Melons for Bills return!!!!!
    I was going to say +1 but lets make that +2
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

+4

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

DD+
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    When are you going to Comic Con? I'll be there too! We can take a double melon shot.
    What ever happened to this!? Bill needs this for recovery... We will hang it in front of his treadmill for inspiration!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

When are you going to Comic Con? I'll be there too! We can take a double melon shot.
    What ever happened to this!? Bill needs this for recovery... We will hang it in front of his treadmill for inspiration!
    Oh yeah, and get me in big trouble with my better half!!! LOL LOL LOL For the record, I am enamored with the "Stationary Bike" for some reason. I ride in 15-20 minute increments and set modest goals each day.

Funny thing, Bruce (Needfulthings) sent one of the earliest "Get Well" cards that a nurse tacked on the wall whilst I was just coming out of it and still kind of dopey. It had a risque picture of a sexy babe on the cover and "Nurse Ratchet" on the inside. Well, my wife saw it upon her very next visit and gave me one of those, "Looks that can kill" wives develop over years of marriage. LOL Suddenly, after being out cold and in the ICU for 7 days I had to explain just what the hell I was up to while under!!! LOL LOL LOL

Let's just keep it private right here!! LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well now.........
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Watch out Bruce don't give him a heart attack quite yet!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I saw this before. I'm going again this year. This thread is sorely lacking. Aren't there any other melons around this place?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

just for Bill, I'd post some pics of my moobs... but since I lost 80 lbs... there' not nearly as big as they used to be.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

We could really flip the script on this thread and have a moob off. What do you think, Boomme? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    just for Bill, I'd post some pics of my moobs... but since I lost 80 lbs... there' not nearly as big as they used to be.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont know if anyone remembers this but there was very much an attempt at a male version of this thread...I came up empty searching for it but it was around years ago.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the only man boob I want to see.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I dont know if anyone remembers this but there was very much an attempt at a male version of this thread...I came up empty searching for it but it was around years ago.

I remember that. Fortunately it died a quick death. There was a similar attempt at a contest for "Best Looking Member" for the Haven Fund earlier this year. It was good for a few laughs.

I say we get some adventurous female's back over here and throw us old farts a bone!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on. I've got some great moobs.

[IMG][/IMG]

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooh, do you work out? LOL LOL LOL You shave the head but not the face? You planning on joining the WWF? LOL LOL

Man, I need to get out of the house more. LOL Or at least get some babe's up in this thread. Where's, Krystle when you need her? I need some library schooling after that pic!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I can post more if you would like. LOL LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oooh, do you work out? (12 ounce dead lifts all day with some 16 ouncers mixed in)LOL LOL LOL You shave the head but not the face? (No. Head is as God planned it) You planning on joining the WWF? (Waiting on the contract) LOL LOL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I can post more if you would like. LOL LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oooh, do you work out? (12 ounce dead lifts all day with some 16 ouncers mixed in)LOL LOL LOL You shave the head but not the face? (No. Head is as God planned it) You planning on joining the WWF? (Waiting on the contract) LOL LOL

I can't get that one out of my head!!!! Somebody post a, Pamela Anderson pic quickly!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

there's way to many LOL's in the thread and not near enough TIT's

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 LastLast