Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 890 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,925 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Two sales? That might work, especially because, as said above, funds are in short supply. I did just buy a bunch of books from Gauntlet, tracked down and bought a missing soccer jersey I've been looking for for about three years ago, and had to replace all of my bedding yesterday because of my brother's elderly dog. Good bye referral bonuses at work.

Anyways, I still have funds earmarked for CDCC GCs though.

And count me in on the Joyland slipcase as not being received. I think it got lost in their warehouse isnce I recall it arriving but other books were in the way.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Hi Brian. Question. did you got Gauntlet' Great & Secret Show ? when are you expecting that to ship? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Hi Brian. Question. did you got Gauntlet' Great & Secret Show ? when are you expecting that to ship? thanks.
    Expecting them to arrive this upcoming week, but Dan will have to let you know when they might ship!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Mine is also a third printing.
    When you say third printing, you mean no "2" or "1" in the print line?

Yep. I was the one that posted in the other thread that Roseannebarr mentioned above. My number line shows: 4 6 8 10 9 7 5 3.
    Same here.
    Got mine today...... 468109753.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

All the stores near me have 1sts if anyone needs me to pick one up for them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    All the stores near me have 1sts if anyone needs me to pick one up for them.
    Same here, my local B&N has at least 7 copies, all first printings.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Expecting them to arrive this upcoming week, but Dan will have to let you know when they might ship!

Brian
    These are here. Though I believe we are waiting to hear back from Gauntlet about a mixup with what was shipped to us. That said without getting into details there's a minimum of 8 projects that have been here for a long time waiting for their turn to ship that is ahead of it in the shipping queue. It's been a fairly backed up back half of the year with a lot of large quantity projects showing up at the same time. Plus "urgent" projects that have the jump the queue.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Anyone who didn't get their Joyland yet feel free to email me or Mindy.

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

The book or the slipcase?

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to offer my sincere "Thanks" to, Brian Freeman and his crack team at CD for all the help & service they have shown to me and on behalf of the Haven Fund. All the CTCC's have been mailed, awesome donations have been made and they also managed to put up with my BS for another year!!! So.....................................

Many Thanks, CD!!!!!

For all the things you do for your Customers!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Mine is also a third printing.
    When you say third printing, you mean no "2" or "1" in the print line?

Yep. I was the one that posted in the other thread that Roseannebarr mentioned above. My number line shows: 4 6 8 10 9 7 5 3.
    Same here.
    Got mine today...... 468109753.

Mulleins
    Got mine today. Same thing, third printing. Sucks.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post

Either.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Either.
    Dan I never got the slipcase. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Either.
    Dan I never got the slipcase. Thanks.
    You have to email me. I can't look up your account info based on your forum name...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I see that now. Didn't read the message fully.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Sorry, I see that now. Didn't read the message fully.
    No problem.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I haven't received mine yet either, anyone have a pic of the finished slipcase?

I haven't received mine yet either, anyone have a pic of the finished slipcase?
    I do!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Very nice!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would it be a bad idea for Cemetery Dance to list what books have finally been completely shipped out in addition to their updates page? This (Joyland) is the second book within a few months that I didn't get and wouldn't have known it should have been sent, if not for this website.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Would it be a bad idea for Cemetery Dance to list what books have finally been completely shipped out in addition to their updates page? This (Joyland) is the second book within a few months that I didn't get and wouldn't have known it should have been sent, if not for this website.
    Definately hard to keep up. My original joyland slipcase got lost in the system. Mr Mercedes trilogy was not lost according to Mindy. I have a CD problem. i order too much!!

In fact, I'm looking to make some changes to the Updates page this year!

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

just looked through all my orders and here are some assumptions i am making:

Shivers VIII not started no production updates
    Six Scary Stories with Slipcase - not shipped because slipcase is not ready. Book and Slipcase will ship together.
    Sharp Objects not started no production updates

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Brian
    A suggestion I would have is a better view into the status of 'Other publishers books' that you have sold. I think I have one or two that I know the publisher has issued but am unsure if you received your copies yet. Sometime soon I will need to go through my orders and check with Mindy. If those items had a status on the update page I would not need to bother her.

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

Brian
    A suggestion I would have is a better view into the status of 'Other publishers books' that you have sold. I think I have one or two that I know the publisher has issued but am unsure if you received your copies yet. Sometime soon I will need to go through my orders and check with Mindy. If those items had a status on the update page I would not need to bother her.
    Yep, I could try adding them to the OTHER section of the Production Updates page.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 890 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 ... LastLast