Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 890 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Look out for #1 !!
    Yes please!!! LOL!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Has CD received their copies of PS Publishing version of Carrie? I'm patiently waiting for mine to ship. Well, mostly patient...
    I think the first mail bag of them arrived on Friday. We won't be able to start shipping until more copies arrive, but hopefully that won't be too long!
    Thanks!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Are the Max Brooks titles still on schedule for August?
    They'll ship to us from the printer in the next two weeks or so, but there's a long line in the warehouse right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't ship out to customers until September.

Brian
    UGH!!! I am dying to see these!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is The Prophet still on schedule to ship this month? I just checked the production updates page, and it doesn't seem like it's been pushed back any more.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Last week, CD had a "Spend $49, get $120 worth of free stuff" offer. I subscribed to CD Magazine for a year and received this as a free bonus:

It's better than anything SI ever offered!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very cool!
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Is The Prophet still on schedule to ship this month? I just checked the production updates page, and it doesn't seem like it's been pushed back any more.
    Yep, books are shipping to us this week, so then it's just a matter of when the warehouse is able to get to them on the big list. This edition turned out really nice!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brain! Can't wait. I love the cover art.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Look out for #1 !!
    Yes please!!! LOL!
    Brian, you can't give "No. 1" to a "Brit"!! They'll get all swelled headed and think they want to take back the "Colonies" and that would be really embarrassing. No. 1 needs to stay in the good old U.S.A.!!!!

Spoiler:
    On the other hand, frankly I don't give a damn one way or the other!! LOL LOL Tim? I don't think, Darth Vader has that kind of "Power", but he could definitely hit for "Average". LOL Do you realize the "Empire" reference?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Brian, you can't give "No. 1" to a "Brit"!! They'll get all swelled headed and think they want to take back the "Colonies" and that would be really embarrassing. No. 1 needs to stay in the good old U.S.A.!!!!
    Not a chance!!! No. 1 belongs to the Lion!!!!

Originally Posted by Merlin1958
    Spoiler:
    On the other hand, frankly I don't give a damn one way or the other!! LOL LOL Tim? I don't think, Darth Vader has that kind of "Power", but he could definitely hit for "Average". LOL Do you realize the "Empire" reference?
    HAHAHAHA!!! I thought my Star Wars joke was rather forced, but your comment made me spray coffee all over my laptop!!! LOL!!!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Brian,

Perchance do you have ship dates for Carrie gift edition and October Dreams II unsigned gift edition?

Thanks,
    BM

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received my pristine copy of A Simple Plan and the shipping notice for The Ruins.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Brian,

Perchance do you have ship dates for Carrie gift edition and October Dreams II unsigned gift edition?

Thanks,
    BM
    I'll have a better idea on both in about two weeks when I get the printer schedule!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Just received my pristine copy of A Simple Plan and the shipping notice for The Ruins.
    Hope you like them! We're really pleased with how these editions turned out.

Brian

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Brian,

Thanks,
    BM
    I'll have a better idea on both in about two weeks when I get the printer schedule!

Brian
    Thanks Brian.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I also got A Simple Plan today - nice book, but that signature has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Can't post a pic right now, but wow...

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Last week, CD had a "Spend $49, get $120 worth of free stuff" offer. I subscribed to CD Magazine for a year and received this as a free bonus:

It's better than anything SI ever offered!
    I received a Darkman portfolio #31 for my $49 gift. If anyone wants to trade for "A simple Plan" or "Smoke & Mirrors" LMK

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Brian
    I also got A Simple Plan today - nice book, but that signature has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Can't post a pic right now, but wow...
    At first I wasn't sure if it was the signature or someone had a stroke while holding a pen over the page.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian
    At first I wasn't sure if it was the signature or someone had a stroke while holding a pen over the page.
    A simple plan was an excellent book! I was tempted to buy it, but now i am glad i didn't. I hate when an author doesn;t care enough and sloppily signs their books. I love Michael Connelly books, but after getting 1 book signed (scribbled) i will never buy another. A waste of money!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian
    A simple plan was an excellent book! I was tempted to buy it, but now i am glad i didn't. I hate when an author doesn;t care enough and sloppily signs their books. I love Michael Connelly books, but after getting 1 book signed (scribbled) i will never buy another. A waste of money!
    I received mine today and would not say the signature looks sloppily. One of the letters looks sloppily, but the others are easy to read. I just don’t know why his signature is So2 … or maybe it is sloppily and just looks like So2?
    I do agree that paying for a signed limited and getting an initialed (I am assuming that is what the three lettered are supposed to be) lettered is disappointing.
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I see there are GE's left of Carrie... might I ask what the count is that remains?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, I see there are GE's left of Carrie... might I ask what the count is that remains?
    You can certainly ask!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You can certainly ask!

Brian
    LOL.. ok, fair enough.. asked then. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

You can certainly ask!

Brian
    LOL.. ok, fair enough.. asked then. haha
    There are about 650 copies left if we do NOT send copies to the larger retailers and distributors. If we did fill all of those orders, the edition would be out of print. Since it's better for us to sell directly to as many customers as we can, we'll probably fill a small percentage of the distributor orders and keep the rest of the copies to sell on our website.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian
    I've never read SP but enjoyed the movie. Hated "The Ruins" book and movie. It had that made for Sci Fi Channel feel. Maybe the author just has awful handwriting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 890 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast