Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 890 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 851 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My CD order for the UK "Dr. Sleep" has shipped!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoo-hoo! This is an example of reverse time travel, friends. I ordered the book in 2010 and received it in 2014! Now just waiting on that pesky one from 2009...

In all seriousness, while I like to give Brain and Co. some shit about some of the turn-around times, this is one hefty book! Very, very nice looking. I wish I could have afforded the S/L at the time. But hey, I paid for it before the price went up due to inflation (yeah, it's been that long, *nudge, wink*) and used a 50% off coupon to boot... so, in all, a very good deal.

Thanks again, CD!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The ARC was good, looks like the finished product is great. Looking forward to the limited edition!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Screamplays and Smoke & Mirrors arrived today- huge and beautiful! Very excited to check them out. The Brodart jackets I use for my other books are too small by several inches- any suggestions on getting 2 or do I need to order a 25 pack?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by uturn83 View Post
    Screamplays and Smoke & Mirrors arrived today- huge and beautiful! Very excited to check them out. The Brodart jackets I use for my other books are too small by several inches- any suggestions on getting 2 or do I need to order a 25 pack?
    tippy4 had a roll of a larger size. I'm not sure that he has any left or if it would fit but it's worth a shot. If it would work I'm sure he'd part with some.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an 8" roll that I can cut to size.

$10 for 10' shipped.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't say anything about the market value, but this would be pretty cool to have.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CEMETERY-DAN...item2ed24c77d3

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else get the Glenn remarque for the Dark Man Port? I like Glenn's colored stuff and I thought it would be a great addition and with matching numbers
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone else get the Glenn remarque for the Dark Man Port? I like Glenn's colored stuff and I thought it would be a great addition and with matching numbers
    No tengo dinero.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Can't say anything about the market value, but this would be pretty cool to have.

That would be cool. I have no idea of the value either. I suppose we'll see. The seller should have consigned it to Cemetery Dance and let them auction it off. 8)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I have an 8" roll that I can cut to size.

$10 for 10' shipped.
    8" is nothing to be ashamed of.

For some reason I though it had been a taller roll. 8" is good for the CD Novella series though.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

That would be cool. I have no idea of the value either. I suppose we'll see. The seller should have consigned it to Cemetery Dance and let them auction it off. 8)
    Someone purchased with buy it now

Country
    Country Flag

Someone purchased with buy it now
    Well there you go. I don't blame them. I don't see them come up for sale often, or at all.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Screamplays and Smoke & Mirrors arrived today- huge and beautiful! Very excited to check them out.
    I've got the lettered S&M coming, but I'm guessing it's going to be awhile.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

For those who may have missed the recent production updates, here are the books that at rolling at the printer and will be shipped over the next few months:

Pure
    World War Z
    The Zombie Survival Guide
    Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters
    The Twelve
    Cold Comforts
    The Language of Fear
    The Prophet
    Lucifer's Lottery
    Relic
    Gideon's Corpse
    A Simple Plan

There is also at least one unannounced book at the printer that will be published as a "surprise In-Stock announcement" and there are others that will be started at the printer in June and July, including Carrie. More updates will be posted on the Production Updates page as I have them:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those who may have missed the recent production updates, here are the books that at rolling at the printer and will be shipped over the next few months:

Pure
    World War Z
    The Zombie Survival Guide
    Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters
    The Twelve
    Cold Comforts
    The Language of Fear
    The Prophet
    Lucifer's Lottery
    Relic
    Gideon's Corpse
    A Simple Plan

There is also at least one unannounced book at the printer that will be published as a "surprise In-Stock announcement" and there are others that will be started at the printer in June and July, including Carrie. More updates will be posted on the Production Updates page as I have them:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian
    Brian, any chance of finding a World War Z in the warehouse?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

If you email me in August when the book is shipping, we'll know then if any retailers have gone out of business who originally ordered it, etc, which could free up a copy or two. We don't run those reports until the books are here since things can change fast.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    If you email me in August when the book is shipping, we'll know then if any retailers have gone out of business who originally ordered it, etc, which could free up a copy or two. We don't run those reports until the books are here since things can change fast.

Brian
    Great I will watch for that and let you know! Thanks man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my CD, UK "Dr. Sleep" in s/c today and as usual what a flawless and wonderful production!! Thank you, CD!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Post a photo, Bill!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, here ya go...

The case is amazing and of great quality, but I have to say that the book fit is a bit tight. Other than that, another triumph for, CD!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

The case is amazing and of great quality, but I have to say that the book fit is a bit tight. Other than that, another triumph for, CD!!!!
    I didn't take mine all the way out of the slipcase since it was so tight.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I didn't take mine all the way out of the slipcase since it was so tight.
    Well, pics were called for so I did. Not a real issue, IMHO as I have no intention to sell, but I have run into the same issue, at times, with "Dolso. That extra 1/8" can be critical. Nevertheless, I really have no complaints.

Spoiler:
    Anyone need a UK 1/1 of "Dr. Sleep"? It can be had here real freaking cheap!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Bill. Bummer about the tight fit, but the case looks great.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking book, Bill. Congrats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 890 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 851 ... LastLast