Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 890 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's interesting Patrick, now I wonder if a lot of the VC remarques are very similar to each other.

Patrick's Remarque:

DoctorZaius' Remarque:
    Mark Twain

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering that as well. I hope others post photos of theirs. In any case, I always like VC's work.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering if the remarques would be unique. I know that the ones Vinny is doing for SP's Shining are limited to three variations of the same image. I would like to know if anyone got one that is substantially different from mine, and others like it.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I was wondering if the remarques would be unique. I know that the ones Vinny is doing for SP's Shining are limited to three variations of the same image. I would like to know if anyone got one that is substantially different from mine, and others like it.
    He did three variations for this book as well. From the DOCTOR SLEEP thread a while back:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    CD received the Vincent Chong remarques for Doctor Sleep:
    http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-stephen-king/
    They turned out GREAT! I think our collectors will be very pleased.

Brian
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks. Very interesting.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Initially I thought those just happened to be the 3 on top in the boxes, but I think Patrick is probably right.

Brian, are all of the remarques based on those three images?
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Initially I thought those just happened to be the 3 on top in the boxes, but I think Patrick is probably right.

Brian, are all of the remarques based on those three images?
    Yes, from what I recall, those were the three basic images he focused on for the remarques.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ While as a consumer I hate that the artists usually do that, but by the same token with the amount of drawings they signed up for, I can understand it from their view point as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be curious to see what Erin Wells comes up with. From what I recall, she had some good variations of Pennywise for her IT remarques.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to say, the service at Cemetery Dance are second to none and the quality of the books are top notch.

Bit random, but there you go!

Thanks Dave

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oops posted by mistake BUT may as well say,

If a book sells out and you dearly want it, ALWAYS put yourself on the waiting list as you may be lucky!

:-)

Thanks again CD!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a ship date for the Doctor Sleep trade edition with CD slipcase yet?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    AND the UK edition with Slipcase!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure where the slipcases are in production. Brian should know though.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    If you're asking about the edition with the Facsimile signature, we sent the first half when they arrived from the UK awhile ago. The rest arrived in the midst of shipping Doctor Sleep and The Influence and will be shipping shortly. If you are asking about the UK trade hardcover edition, I'm not sure but Brian should know more.

Slipcases should be done in the next two weeks. Because we have seven new books on the way from the printer next week and the following week, when the slipcases ship will depend on when the cases arrive, how the book shipping is going, and when we hit Christmas because we're actually going to take a few days off this year. But we'll do our best to ship them ASAP.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    The trade UK slipcases will done just after the US slipcases!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I was talking about the US edition. I'm waiting for this one to read even though I have 3 other versions
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Thanks. I was talking about the US edition. I'm waiting for this one to read even though I have 3 other versions
    Collect the whole set!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian - How are the Erin Wells remarqued Doctor Sleeps coming along?

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default DR SLEEP REMARQUES

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Pardon me for answering for Brian, but I just happened to be online when this message popped up in my e-mail. FYI -- the first batch of books arrived a day ago, so I am just starting the remarques. I will work through them in order of receipt, as fast as I can while keeping the drawings of high quality. I'll be sending updates to Brian throughout the process, so he will know where the books are at any given time. Thanks :-)

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ESW View Post
    Pardon me for answering for Brian, but I just happened to be online when this message popped up in my e-mail. FYI -- the first batch of books arrived a day ago, so I am just starting the remarques. I will work through them in order of receipt, as fast as I can while keeping the drawings of high quality. I'll be sending updates to Brian throughout the process, so he will know where the books are at any given time. Thanks :-)
    Thanks Erin!! Can't wait to get mine!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also eagerly awaiting mine!

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto here Erin ... keep an eye out for #186!

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

What she said!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 890 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast