Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 890 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No notice for this one. Usually I do get them.

I had figured that Gaiman tied characters together, but I wasn't sure. I've only read three of his books.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    When would you be shipping orders placed during the July 4th sale weekend - if they were in stock?
    Any orders that still need to ship should be shipping this week! Mindy was away last week and thought she'd have more time to approve orders than she ended up having, but we're almost caught up. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian and Mindy are the best!
    For the second time in all the years I have been buying from them I had an issue (my copy of Ghost Brothers of Darkland County came without the DVD - very strange!) and I got the replacement the other day. Great way to do business!
    -Greg

p.s. Patiently waiting for Pure, The Twelve, two King titles, and my two zombie limiteds to come - keep up the good work!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the greatest things about CD is that when a mistake (damage etc.) happens, they simply "fix it".
    CD-Brian James Freeman, Dan, and-Mindy (Mindy doesn't post but she has to be the hardest working coordinator in the entire book collecting world) answer questions here in an almost live situation.
    No other publisher does that.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

What Brian said. We're working on those now and should be caught up today or tomorrow.

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Brian and Mindy are the best!
    For the second time in all the years I have been buying from them I had an issue (my copy of Ghost Brothers of Darkland County came without the DVD - very strange!) and I got the replacement the other day. Great way to do business!
    -Greg
    Good to know the Ghost Brothers is shipping, I'm waiting for my copy from CD.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    One of the greatest things about CD is that when a mistake (damage etc.) happens, they simply "fix it".
    CD-Brian James Freeman, Dan, and-Mindy (Mindy doesn't post but she has to be the hardest working coordinator in the entire book collecting world) answer questions here in an almost live situation.
    Excellent post Jerome.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really looking forward to Pure!

And Mindy is catching up on her email today from being away last week. There's been at least one comedy of errors/confusion, but we're sorting it out!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Excellent customer service, as usual.
    Thanks Mindy and Brian for helping with the slipcase order!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Really looking forward to Pure!
    Looking forward to finally crossing that off my pre-ordered list

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...(my copy of Ghost Brothers of Darkland County came without the DVD - very strange!)...
    Crap, I guess that means I need to remove the cellophane and check mine out

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ...(my copy of Ghost Brothers of Darkland County came without the DVD - very strange!)...
    Crap, I guess that means I need to remove the cellophane and check mine out
    Yeah, I would *definitely* double-check. We've heard from one or two people. It sounds like a processing problem at packaging plant.

Brian

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Excellent post Jerome.

Mulleins
    Wholly concur with Jerome's sentiments - all of the CD staff, Mindy in particular, bend over backwards when it comes to looking after their customers
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Just checked - all there! ...and pretty!!

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto on the CD staff and MINDY! Always most helpful

First photo of the trade hardcover editions of The Dark Man:

There's a link to a larger shot in the original post:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...rade-editions/

Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That is one of the reasons that when I considered canceling my CD Darkman order, to order from B&N at a discount, I stuck with my CD order.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I may be in the minority, but I had never read, THE DARK MAN, prior to receiving an ARC of this Cemetery Dance production. Therefore, Stephen King's words and Glenn Chadbourne's artwork are inextricably linked in forming my first impression of the poem. I felt that the artwork reinforced and amplified the tone of every line of King's work perfectly. The prose and illustrations combine and complement each other in evoking the feeling of ominous dread. I am pleased to have experienced this glimpse into the mind of a young Stephen King in this blend. Kudos to King, to Chadbourne, and to Cemetery Dance for bringing the two together on this project.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exactly how I feel about this book! Well said!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I had never read, THE DARK MAN, prior to receiving an ARC of this Cemetery Dance production. Therefore, Stephen King's words and Glenn Chadbourne's artwork are inextricably linked in forming my first impression of the poem. I felt that the artwork reinforced and amplified the tone of every line of King's work perfectly. The prose and illustrations combine and complement each other in evoking the feeling of ominous dread. I am pleased to have experienced this glimpse into the mind of a young Stephen King in this blend. Kudos to King, to Chadbourne, and to Cemetery Dance for bringing the two together on this production.
    Thank you, Patrick! Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Brian

A photo from Dan in the warehouse of the individual customer orders for the trade hardcover of The Dark Man by Stephen King. The stack of paper weighed in at 19 pounds:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...-stephen-king/

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Please, oh please, let mine be on the top.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Please, oh please, let mine be on the top.....
    So, you like it "on top"? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 890 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast