Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 890 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Nice to see an update for The Exorcist. Looking forward to this in March...
    Not to be negative, but isn't this a bit later than originally advertised? I'm just saying... I too am looking forward to it and I know it will be worth the wait!!! With CD it always is!!!!
    Yeah, it planned for December, but the files from the New York printer were a mess so it required proofreading that wasn't in the original schedule, so now it'll be out in February. This one is from Lonely Road Books, by the way. Here is the update:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news.html

"The Exorcist: The 40th Anniversary Revised Limited Edition by William Peter Blatty was sent to the printer at the end of September 2012. Printing will take about eight weeks and the slipcases for the Limited Edition will follow approximately eight weeks after that, so we're looking at a February 2013 publication date. Traycases for the Lettered Edition should be ready in the first half of 2013 as well."

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Nice to see an update for The Exorcist. Looking forward to this in March...
    Not to be negative, but isn't this a bit later than originally advertised? I'm just saying... I too am looking forward to it and I know it will be worth the wait!!! With CD it always is!!!!
    Yeah, it planned for December, but the files from the New York printer were a mess so it required proofreading that wasn't in the original schedule, so now it'll be out in February. This one is from Lonely Road Books, by the way. Here is the update:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news.html

"The Exorcist: The 40th Anniversary Revised Limited Edition by William Peter Blatty was sent to the printer at the end of September 2012. Printing will take about eight weeks and the slipcases for the Limited Edition will follow approximately eight weeks after that, so we're looking at a February 2013 publication date. Traycases for the Lettered Edition should be ready in the first half of 2013 as well."

Brian
    Oh, I'm very cool with that. I just really hate it when you guys kinda "Gloss" over the original Publishing date. Just say it, we may groan, but in the end we will appreciate the honesty!!! You guys do a wonderful job so, extra time is Understandable!!! Looking forward to this Tome!!! Thanks, Brian!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta remember the is a lot more art than originally planned too, so I'm not worried about the release date on this one.

Cheers CD!

Gotta remember the is a lot more art than originally planned too, so I'm not worried about the release date on this one.

Cheers CD!
    As long as the book is beautiful and collectors are happy with it, I'll be happy in the end. Until the book ships, I'll just keep worrying about everything involved -- ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    Does there happen to be any extras of the 11/22/63 slipcase that came with the Uk edition of the book? I believe it was a tan colored/yellow color case? I have 2 copies of the UK book, one of each variant dust jacket, and I only have a case for one of them, just wanted them to match on my shelf. I checked the website but did not see them listed, but I thought maybe there were a few extras just hanging around the office somewhere.
    Thanks
    Rusty

If anyone else out there has one of these they would like to sell, let me know !

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Brian,
    Does there happen to be any extras of the 11/22/63 slipcase that came with the Uk edition of the book? I believe it was a tan colored/yellow color case? I have 2 copies of the UK book, one of each variant dust jacket, and I only have a case for one of them, just wanted them to match on my shelf. I checked the website but did not see them listed, but I thought maybe there were a few extras just hanging around the office somewhere.
    Thanks
    Rusty

If anyone else out there has one of these they would like to sell, let me know !
    PM Sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Brian,
    Thanks
    Rusty

Let Dan know if you don't find one, he can check the warehouse for you!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ralph and Brian for the quick responses...pm sent back to you Caretaker

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday to Dan Hocker!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers CD!
    Nrither am I. You know how sometimes a thing just gets stuck in your head and you can't seem to let it go? That's one of the things that sucks about getting older!!! LOL

CD does an AWESOME job!!! That's really the bottom line. Please ignore my nit-picking. Itch has been scratched!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Happy Birthday to Dan Hocker!
    Happy birthday!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    Thanks
    Rusty

Let Dan know if you don't find one, he can check the warehouse for you!

Got this taken care of ! Thanks Ralph !

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Dan!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best Birthday wishes to Mr. Hocker!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Dan!

Brian, I hope he has the day off?

Happy birthday Dan!

Actually, he's home sick!

Brian

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Dan!

Actually, he's home sick!

Brian
    Sick, sure Happy Birthday!

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I just bought on Ebay: Brian James Freeman - MORE THAN MIDNIGHT - Signed Limited Edition
    ... wondering if there is a Slipcase or Traycase available for this?
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    Brian,

I just bought on Ebay: Brian James Freeman - MORE THAN MIDNIGHT - Signed Limited Edition
    ... wondering if there is a Slipcase or Traycase available for this?
    Someone told me The Painted Darkness slipcase fits okay, maybe a little loose, but I keep forgetting to try it myself!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES12

Will try today and let you know!

Brian

Edited: Yep, just tried it and it is a little lose, but the fit isn't bad at all. Of course, the book and case colors aren't exactly right for each other!

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Thanks, I just bought one from Simon, so thanks to him too! I have both your books on their way to me, very psyched to read them. This will probably be as close to "knowing" an author as I get

Thanks,

Steve
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    Brian,

Thanks, I just bought one from Simon, so thanks to him too! I have both your books on their way to me, very psyched to read them. This will probably be as close to "knowing" an author as I get

Thanks,

Steve
    Hope you like them! Thanks!

Brian

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can confirm the Painted Darkness slipcase fits. It looks rather nice, also. It also fits the The Buffalo Hunter.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. And yes I was / am sick. Though I am mostly better now.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hi Dan/Brian,

Any update when the Talisman/Black House in slipcase might ship?. I know the books are already out. Thanks.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Hi Dan/Brian,

Any update when the Talisman/Black House in slipcase might ship?. I know the books are already out. Thanks.
    Thanks for asking! We have the books in our warehouse, so that end of things is good to go! The poster should be finished at the printer later this month. The slipcases are supposed to be here by the end of February, but our manufacturer isn't back from the holidays yet, so I haven't gotten a production update. Based on how their December projects went, I fear it might slip to March, but we'll send out an update as soon as we know.

Did everyone see our update last month about the print runs and pricing? I thought this was kind of cool:

1) We’ve learned that Scribner only printed 2,250 copies of The Talisman and 2,660 copies of Black House. We’ve purchased 400 of those copies, so there will only be 400 of our slipcased sets ever produced.

2) Scribner raised the price of each hardcover to $40 right before publication, but we’re not changing the price of this set, making it an even better deal! ($80 retail value for the two books.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 890 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast