Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 890 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Thanks, Dan.

Geez, we make a post here, and get a response 5 minutes later. Does a special phone ring at CD when a new message is posted?
    Nope I'm just subscribed to this thread, so if I happen to be sitting at the computer a email notification pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Thanks, Dan.

Geez, we make a post here, and get a response 5 minutes later. Does a special phone ring at CD when a new message is posted?
    Nope I'm just subscribed to this thread, so if I happen to be sitting at the computer a email notification pops up.
    Actually, Dan didn't want to give away the real answer, but whenever there's a new post in this thread, a symbol appears in the sky above the office, as if put there with a spotlight -- it looks sort of like the Dark Tower.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Thanks, Dan.

Actually, Dan didn't want to give away the real answer, but whenever there's a new post in this thread, a symbol appears in the sky above the office, as if put there with a spotlight -- it looks sort of like the Dark Tower.

Brian

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dan.

Brian
    I knew it!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This would be awesome if true.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just posted these in my collection thread, but wanted to show off the art I received from CD today as part of their Art Grab Bag:

All great pieces, but I'm so useless I don't know what publications these have come from. Any one able to enlighten me?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think think think I know.

The first one is an individual piece called "Night Surf". The second one is from one of the Secretary Of Dreams editions. The third one is something that Chadborne did incorporating SK's most well known characters.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So Shannon? Now you are officially "The Wizard" with his balls on fire? Why was this not cleared with me? LOL

I'm MERLIN BITCH!!!! And you're my Bastard Son!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I think think think I know.

The first one is an individual piece called "Night Surf". The second one is from one of the Secretary Of Dreams editions. The third one is something that Chadborne did incorporating SK's most well known characters.
    You are correct sir. "Night Surf" was for a "CD Beach Grab Bag" we did last year and it was Glenn Chadbourne's interpretation of the story that we had printed on the back of the t-shirt. I think the story might have been written by Ray Garton, but I can't remember.

Dan, you're confusing your Grab Bags again. ha!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Brian just corrected me, Night Surf was based on a Stephen King story, not the Garton story, though in my defense I haven't read the King story and the Garton story also had a fire on a beach.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian just corrected me, Night Surf was based on a Stephen King story, not the Garton story, though in my defense I haven't read the King story and the Garton story also had a fire on a beach.
    It's okay, we'll let it slide this time. Next time you mess up referencing a King story though we'll have to revoke your fandom.

Spoiler:
    You'll go to sleep and wake up as a Twilight fan instead.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    It's okay, we'll let it slide this time. Next time you mess up referencing a King story though we'll have to revoke your fandom.

Spoiler:

There's a lot of irony here, because truthfully I'm more of a Fantasy guy and have really only read The Dark Tower series of King's, and am not into horror all that much. Yet I work at a small press that specializes in horror books..... lol

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's funny. I have a buddy who is in a hard rock band, but listens to country music.

We have a big batch of the 11/22/63 traycases coming early next week, which Dave will begin shipping. The rest will be here the first week of July!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, when is a good time to ask about available extras?
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    Brian, when is a good time to ask about available extras?
    I think we'll have a pretty good idea on damage/loss related issues by July 9th, so that's when we'll know how many we have left after any replacements are shipped. I would say that would be a good time to email Dan or myself!

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian/Dan - Weren't the traycases for The Passage due to be done about now, end of June sometime? Or was it July? Any update?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Brian/Dan - Weren't the traycases for The Passage due to be done about now, end of June sometime? Or was it July? Any update?
    Mindy emailed him on Friday for a status update, but as of last month we had delivered the artwork inserts and he was aiming for early July, so it shouldn't be too much longer!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Spoiler:

Oh man!!! A fate worse than an eternity of unrequited love and drinking blood while dealing with Werewolves!!!! And brice has the power now!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A sneak peek at something we'll be shipping around the end of the month, The Wind Through The Keyhole slipcase:

Brian
    Love it! I want one! Sell me one, Brian! Please.

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, looks freakin' great! I KNOW I'm going to try for an extra!
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

On the road right now, but I will definitely post as soon as I know more about any extras. We just have to make sure the original orders make it to their destinations safe and sound first.

Brian

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any of these still available, Brian?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Are there any of these still available, Brian?
    I think he just said that CD has to wait to make sure every order is fulfilled before offering "extras" for sale. In effect, none are available at this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 890 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast