Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 890 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 22247

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I meant the shipping cost to NZ was $40, hence the confirmation the feree shipping deal is awesome. And I think I saw SOD Vol 2 on the list of items that qualify...
    Yep, SOD and some cool books from other publishers are on the list for this one promotion, and I'm fairly sure this will be the only time THAT ever happens, so if you want a copy of any of those, grab it now!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/CTGY/FREE

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The promotion seems to be working. I have bought some gift editions I would never have bought, without this promotion.

Our slipcase for the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition is now shipping, and I posted a few photos in case anyone wants to see what they look like:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/fdnsslipcasephotos/

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Hey everyone!

The Cemetery Dance Insider newsletter is being switched to a new newsletter system today.

For most of our subscribers, nothing should change and later today you'll get an email welcoming you to the "new" mailing list, which will let you know you made the switch okay.

That said, some email addresses were rejected by the new service for various reasons. If you do NOT receive that welcome email by 10 PM EST today, you will need to manually resubscribe yourself to the newsletter so you don't miss out on our upcoming news for fans of Stephen King, William Peter Blatty, Peter Straub, Jack Ketchum, Edward Lee, Ray Garton, Douglas Clegg, Brian Keene, and many others.

PLEASE NOTE: If you don't want to take any chances and you just want to make sure you're on the new mailing list — or if you don't receive that welcome email from the new list later today — you can go to the Newsletter Page on our website and sign-up for the new Cemetery Dance Insider newsletter and/or our Stephen King Updates mailing list:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/Newsletter

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a newsletter for JUST Stephen King news and updates if collecting King is your main focus. This will be a much lower volume mailing list. If you just want to receive that Stephen King newsletter, just sign-up via the link above and then unsubscribe from the Insider newsletter when you receive it in your inbox.)

You can always unsubscribe from either list at any time by using the Unsubscribe link in the newsletters.

If anyone has ANY questions, concerns, or runs into any problems, PLEASE just email me directly: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Thanks, as always, for your continuing support!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my e-mail for CD.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine also.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Me three!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The note from the new mailing list should have gone out to everyone by now. For anyone who didn't receive it, here is what you might look for in your SPAM folder:

FROM: Cemetery Dance Publications <info@cemeterydance.com>
    SUBJECT: News from Cemetery Dance Publications

If you can't find the email, please try signing up again:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/Newsletter

If you don't receive the confirmation notice when you try to sign-up, or if you're told you're already on the list, PLEASE email me directly so I can look into it for you: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Sorry for any convenience, and thanks for your support!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Our slipcase for the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition is now shipping, and I posted a few photos in case anyone wants to see what they look like:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/fdnsslipcasephotos/

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    YAY!! FINALLY! (just kidding)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From CD today:

A Brand New Stephen King Grab Bag!
    Featuring A BRAND NEW Short Story by King and more!
    Three Great King Items For ONE Low Price!

We've come up with what we think is going to be our best Grab Bag ever if you're a King fan! Even if you've bought everything we've ever published, you cannot go wrong with this deal because we won't be using anything that has ever been offered for sale before today! These are three brand new, never before published items!

Here's the deal:
    Stephen King has written a brand new SHORT STORY, which will be published in The Atlantic in May. We spoke to the publisher of the magazine, and we're going to be able to get a very limited supply of this issue for our customers, which is sure to be in high demand. (Magazine publishers always seem to underestimate how popular a new King story will be. We've seen big magazines just disappear from newsstands overnight for this reason!)

To give you a great value, we're going to bundle the issue into a brand new STEPHEN KING Grab Bag! The other items include an original comic book about Stephen King and a signed Limited Edition chapbook about King's work that we're commissioning exclusively for this Grab Bag! We can't say more about these incredible bonus items, but we think our Stephen King collectors will be very pleased -- especially when they see the extremely low price tag on this great bundle!

That's right! To make this an even better deal, we're selling these sets for just $17 plus shipping! We will have all three items ready to ship in early May, but we're going to have a very limited number of sets to sell, and we don't expect them to last long!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Haha....can't you just say "and we're including an issue of The Atlantic with SK's new story!" Is the hyperbole about "selling out" and "underestimating demand" or "spoke to the publisher" really necessary? I have a feeling that if you really want a newstand copy, you could find one - a brand new yearly subscription is only $12...haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Haha....can't you just say "and we're including an issue of The Atlantic with SK's new story!" Is the hyperbole about "selling out" and "underestimating demand" or "spoke to the publisher" really necessary? I have a feeling that if you really want a newstand copy, you could find one - a brand new yearly subscription is only $12...haha...
    ha! I'm sure you will be able to find copies of this issue on the newsstand. Not everyone likes to go to the newsstand or has one near them, though. We also have a lot of King collectors on our list who are from other countries and don't always have access to American publications.

In the sales copy, I was just referencing at least two cases in the past that I know of where a magazine sold out quickly because the publisher didn't realize King is really popular. I know it sounds like a dumb thing not to realize, but it has happened.

This deal will appeal to some collectors and not others. We're including a pretty cool comic about King's life and an exclusive new chapbook about King's work as part of the bundle. Some collectors really like our chapbooks. So for collectors who like those things, I think this is a neat deal. But everyone's milage will vary.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_SKGB11A

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Can you give any more information about the chapbook?
    Thanks
    Jon

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Brian,

Are you including the comic AND the chapbook? Or is it the comic OR the chapbook?

Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    ha! I'm sure you will be able to find copies of this issue on the newsstand. Not everyone likes to go to the newsstand or has one near them, though. We also have a lot of King collectors on our list who are from other countries and don't always have access to American publications.

In the sales copy, I was just referencing at least two cases in the past that I know of where a magazine sold out quickly because the publisher didn't realize King is really popular. I know it sounds like a dumb thing not to realize, but it has happened.

This deal will appeal to some collectors and not others. We're including a pretty cool comic about King's life and an exclusive new chapbook about King's work as part of the bundle. Some collectors really like our chapbooks. So for collectors who like those things, I think this is a neat deal. But everyone's milage will vary.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_SKGB11A

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Brian,

Are you including the comic AND the chapbook? Or is it the comic OR the chapbook?

Thanks
    I ordered two. My understanding it is both the comic and a chapbook.
    I'm certain I can find the mag on a local newsstand, but the two added items sounded cool.
    Call me a fool, but I think it is a value.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Can you give any more information about the chapbook?
    Thanks
    Jon
    Happy to! It's going to be a pretty in-depth look the comics based on King's work and how the comic world has reacted to this "flood" of Stephen King comics the last few years. It's written by Kevin Quigley, with cover artwork by Steve Gilberts.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Brian,

Thanks
    Yep, it's the issue of The Atlantic with King's story, the comic book about his life, and the chapbook!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Heck, I ordered one, sounds good to me.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Brian,

Thanks
    Yep, it's the issue of The Atlantic with King's story, the comic book about his life, and the chapbook!
    Thanks Brian, just placed my order!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Any update on The Big Book of Necon?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Any update on The Big Book of Necon?
    Finishing up the sig sheets took longer than I expected/hoped, but we're definitely in the home stretch now. I'm expecting the three signed editions to be finished at the printer in late May. The slipcases and traycases should follow about 8 to 10 weeks after that... So for now I would say "this summer" but I will have a firmer date by the time the books are done at the printer because by then the slipcase people will be able to formally schedule the job and tell me what their turn-around time will be. (We need the finished books for these cases and can't use dummy books because of the number of tip-ins.)

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brain great work with the new 'production status' page, very informative and it's nice to see all the books together!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Brain great work with the new 'production status' page, very informative and it's nice to see all the books together!
    Thanks! Here is the page for anyone who doesn't get the newsletter: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

(Let me know if I missed any announced titles you're curious about, but I *think* I caught them all... There are 35 or more unannounced titles at various stages of production right now, but they won't be added to that page until they are announced.)

My goal is to update that unified Production Update page while still updating the product pages as well. Some folks never knew the latest production update for each book was on the product page -- and considering how LONG some of the pages are, I understand why! -- so that is also something we're addressing with our new website that will be launched this summer. It's a total redesign of the website from the ground up, with a lot of improvements.

If you have any suggestions for changes/improvements to the website or how the website works, please EMAIL me directly so I can add your thoughts to my running list: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Thanks!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Default New Stephen King Pack:

Here is how I looked at it.
    Copy of Atlantic 5.99
    Copy of King Comic 7.99
    Copy of Limited Chapbook 10.00 (Guess based on what I have paid in the past)
    Total Value 23.98
    Price from CD with shipping 24.00. Add to that the fact that they are delivered to my door, I think this is a value.
    Thanks to CD for putting this together, saved me some time and effort picking up items I would have bought anyway!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 890 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast