Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 882 of 890 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 880 881 882 883 884 ... LastLast
Results 22,026 to 22,050 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember. What was the skinny on those Cemetery Dance exclusive books for Collector's Club members that never materialized?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Turn Down the lights - R.Chizmar
    Cemetery Dance Germany 381/999

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    hey guys,just checking my old e-mail and saw i had pre-ordered this book [ed: Cemetery Dance - A 15 Year Celebration] 4 years ago!! should i have invested my $175 wisely and now be buying 1 of those German bootlegs ive always wanted.ha! anybody else pre-order this (in the hope that King signs it-he better after this length of time)? or does anyone have new info.thx,barry.
    I cancelled all my outstanding orders with CD about a year ago, including this book. I had ordered some books (i.e. LEGACIES) nearly 10 years ago. So far I have been able to get the CD books I want at or below issue price after they have been released. These include SECRETARY OF DREAMS and the Lonesome Road production of DARK FORCES. Time will tell if my luck holds out but I am much more comfortable buying the books after they come out than letting those guys keep my money for years and years.
    10 years ago...good grief...a year ago is when I cancelled my orders, too...if one is a lifetime member like Boome, that's one thing, since it doesn't really matter when anything gets published, since you'll get it - but there's not a good reason to order any individual title from them, unless they someday manage to get their act together.
    I posted that Jan 8, 2008 - George W. Bush was still President.

Since then, I've sold all my King books, CarlosDetwiler disappeared from here, I don't know if Sir Boome is alive, the book shnnrc01 is referring too was never published, and CD's business practices did not change one bit.

No offense to anyone, just an observation.
    Technically speaking, the CD-15 year Celebration referenced in the post was published under a different name, I guess.

Otherwise, Carlos was talking about a book announced in 1998, and then I replied in 2008, updated last year, and now it's more than 15 years and nothing has changed. That takes effort.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo-Hoo! Just got shipping notice for Night Shift Lettered!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Has CD offered remarques for the Stand yet?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    No, they haven't. And I doubt they will.
    I contacted Mindy directly and she had no info on this whatsoever. Plus the books are at the printer (maybe being printed as we speak) and as no remarques were offered, I doubt CD will just add a couple at random. Really a strange decision, as demand for remarques for The Stand would have gone through the roof.

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same!

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    No, they haven't. And I doubt they will.
    I contacted Mindy directly and she had no info on this whatsoever. Plus the books are at the printer (maybe being printed as we speak) and as no remarques were offered, I doubt CD will just add a couple at random. Really a strange decision, as demand for remarques for The Stand would have gone through the roof.

sk
    Remarques WERE DONE. I have seen them. WHether they sold them or not I cannot say.. .but there was 100 done by Francois.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally picked up by USPS a few days ago. Should arrive on Monday!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my Night Shift lettered. Unfortunatly got the wrong Letter (got letter Q, should have been Letter Y). Sent an email to Mindy.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone here get Letter K ???

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my Night Shift lettered. Unfortunatly got the wrong Letter (got letter Q, should have been Letter Y). Sent an email to Mindy.

Anyone end up with letter Y? Considering trading, but mine has a remarque, so not sure I want to trade away a remarque unless letter Y has one.

Currently I own Letter Y for 5 Cemetery Dance Lettered's, 1 Lividian and YY for 1 Lonely Road SK Books.

I guess I still debating on how important matching Letters/Numbers are to me.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI email from Cemetery Dance:

Hi Folks!

The Cemetery Dance front office will be closed from July 20 until August 6 while Mindy is out of town, but the warehouse will still be working hard during this time.

Emails will be answered more slowly than normal, and in some cases, not until Mindy returns depending on what information at the office needs to be accessed.

We thank you in advance for your patience!

~ Cemetery Dance Publications

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed on the updates page that for The Stand, it now says winter 2023 instead of fall 2023. Any chance we'll see this book in the next 5 years?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There were some other updates as well in july on the production page
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

I have a question about the lettered edition of Shivers VII, if anyone has a copy lying about. I was checking out a copy but something confused me, the book states it is one of 52, has the sewn in bookmark and the traycase, but the dust jacket states it is the Limited Edition with a price of $40, I see no mention of the lettered edition and price anywhere on the DJ. Was the same dust jacket used on the numbered and limited edition? It doesn't seem correct and I wonder if this was a replacement DJ, but I cannot find pictures of the lettered edition anywhere for verification.

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jwilkinson01 View Post
    I have a question about the lettered edition of Shivers VII, if anyone has a copy lying about. I was checking out a copy but something confused me, the book states it is one of 52, has the sewn in bookmark and the traycase, but the dust jacket states it is the Limited Edition with a price of $40, I see no mention of the lettered edition and price anywhere on the DJ. Was the same dust jacket used on the numbered and limited edition? It doesn't seem correct and I wonder if this was a replacement DJ, but I cannot find pictures of the lettered edition anywhere for verification.

Thanks!
    I have lettered 'YY' and the limitation page says it is limited to 26 copies. Based on the lettering sequence that seems to not be correct.
    My dj is the limited dj, the copyright page also states it is the "Limited Edition Hardcover" with no mention of lettered and the ISBN is for the limited.

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

I have lettered 'YY' and the limitation page says it is limited to 26 copies. Based on the lettering sequence that seems to not be correct.
    My dj is the limited dj, the copyright page also states it is the "Limited Edition Hardcover" with no mention of lettered and the ISBN is for the limited.
    Thanks for the response! It sounds like there was not a lot of consistency with this release, I will probably just go ahead and snag this copy. I would still like to hear what others have, just out of curiosity at this point.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Shining Deluxe Special Edition (Cemetery Dance, 2016)

Sold at HA for $660.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who ordered the Gwendy's trilogy in custom slipcase, did the books come with matching dust jackets? Or where they the same as the original editions.

Mine just came and they are the same as the orginals.

(From the original product description):

To celebrate, we're producing a very limited set of Gwendy's Button Box, Gwendy's Magic Feather, and Gwendy's Final Task with brand new "matched" dust jackets, and they will be be housed all together in a brand new collectible slipcase!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who ordered the Gwendy's trilogy in custom slipcase, did the books come with matching dust jackets? Or where they the same as the original editions.

Mine just came and they are the same as the orginals.

(From the original product description):

To celebrate, we're producing a very limited set of Gwendy's Button Box, Gwendy's Magic Feather, and Gwendy's Final Task with brand new "matched" dust jackets, and they will be be housed all together in a brand new collectible slipcase!
    Mine is matched dustjackets. Not originals. Just like this picture...

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Mine are also matched dust jackets.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Mine are matched as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Matched dustjackets as well. I'm sure CD will send you the correct jackets when contacting them.

sk

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Stephen King The Shining Deluxe Special Edition (Cemetery Dance, 2016)

Sold at HA for $660.

$660 for a Gift Edition? I didn't buy mine to flip it, but if they're going for that, I'll have to consider it. Of course, mine has been opened, so will fetch less - how much less is the question.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 882 of 890 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 880 881 882 883 884 ... LastLast