Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 890 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

I gave him until July 15 to get me a check. We'll see if a deadline does anything.

I just re-read that last sentence and realized how stupid it is to assume deadlines mean ANYTHING in their world.

Oh well.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if this was posted anywhere, but CD page has the cover of SODII
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting that Ari--not just for the cover but for reminding me that I had just gotten a 50% off code from CD for almost any of their products. I just ordered The Big Book of Necon for a total of $27!

John

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heh, I just got the same email. Got that LE Riding the Bullet for $35
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I got the email, too... okay, so what's the best deal over there now, considering the discount?!?

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd make sure I order (with apologies to Craig) something that's already available. Who knows when Riding the Bullet will really be published?

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I don't know if this was posted anywhere, but CD page has the cover of SODII
    am sure the cover have been available since awhile... not the book though..
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Gay

Ah. Excellent advice.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the email as well..still thinking.

Can one order more than one book and get the discount for the total order, right?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, I understood it to be the entire order.

Eric, no offense taken. I can never afford the books that everyone is waiting for. I have my SOD (signed by everyone) because it was the trade version. I have my Necon, and every other book I ordered except SODII. It really seems that CD screws you proportional to the amount of money you spend with them.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been dealing with CD for over five years and I am sorry to those who feel otherwise but, in my opinion they are the absolute worst publisher on the planet!!!! Whatever they are publishing I would rather pay a premium and buy it on Ebay than give them the satisfaction of a customer purchase.

They have no regard for the customer, and almost no regard for the talent either. They should be out of business if my opinion counted.

P.S.

I ordered and paid for SODII over a year ago!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered and paid for my SOD II (both s/l and trade) on 7/20/07.

John

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bumping this to bring the discussion in the Necon thread over here and also to bring some good CD news.... for once.

Not sure if anyone has seen the update on their website, but heres a picture of the only forthcoming book I care about anymore from them - The Dark Tower Concordance:

Huge, maybe even too huge. But I guess they couldn't make it 2 volumes and jack the price up when they took pre-orders four or five years ago.

Unfortunately I'm waiting for a lettered edition on the secondary market, and surely those will be a lot longer down the road.

My Mood
    Gay

John wins!

( or loses, depending how you look at it. )

My Mood
    Gay

Ha!

Eric, too funny, that's what I ordered from them with the discount !

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yah.... theres still a wait ahead I reckon. It was "At the Printer" for the last two years. Surely they don't demand faster production from their slipcase maker.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

I got a refund from CD two days ago on a pre-order I canceled 5 days ago...
    I'm not patient enough to leave my money sitting in somebodys shopping cart with no clear idea of what's going on for any damn item, even if I want it bad....it is a good sign that they refunded me quick though....

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I ordered and paid for my SOD II (both s/l and trade) on 7/20/07.

John
    Same here John.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

aah damn I didn't get it, I guess because the only books I bought from them are Shivers 1-4, SOD V1 and maybe one or two others.

Of course it's typical of CD that on page one of my in-box of the 25 messages of page 1, 8 of those are from CD with their amazing deals that aren't a deal offers.

So the one email that would have come in useful to get Necon is the one e-mail I don't get. Aint that typical

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    aah damn I didn't get it, I guess because the only books I bought from them are Shivers 1-4, SOD V1 and maybe one or two others.

Of course it's typical of CD that on page one of my in-box of the 25 messages of page 1, 8 of those are from CD with their amazing deals that aren't a deal offers.

So the one email that would have come in useful to get Necon is the one e-mail I don't get. Aint that typical
    Of Course, by now, I am both jaded and biased, but God I really dislike these folks and their constant follow-up emails to ship your money out to them for something they may or may not eventually deliver!!!

Feels good to get that off my chest!! lol lol lol

And with that I'm outta here!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Ari, that doesn't work for everyone. I know someone who told them he was going to be contacting King's office and it still took weeks to get the refund. But I know for a fact that he DID contact Mr. King's office. Don't know if he's heard anything back yet. I will have to check on that.
    Got my refund eventually - in several slices and after a great deal of trouble. I did also contact Mr Kings office - I sent them all of the correspondence I had with a lengthy letter asking that they stop using CD - sadly I have never had a reply, which is a shame.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

It was a nice letter at that!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    It was a nice letter at that!!!
    I thought so!!

shall I publish it here??!!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

sure! I enjoyed it!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to read it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 890 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast