Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 890 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    My interview with Rich and Steve is now available for your viewing pleasure
    Great questions. it was like you knew what i wanted to know. You should write a book or two about KIng.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    My interview with Rich and Steve is now available for your viewing pleasure
    Great questions. it was like you knew what i wanted to know. You should write a book or two about KIng.
    I'll get right on that!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When (or if) King passes, I would want there to be a big fat 1000+ pager biography by Bev.

Don't worry if you're waiting on an email from me or a reply to something, I'm just going off the Internet for a few hours here to take a break. Long day!! I might need to do some editing tonight, so I may not get back to my email until tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a feeling you deserve that break...and a nap...and a shot

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    There will definitely be more than a few days for lottery sign-up. No one needs to miss any meetings or events... unless, you know, you want to just miss a meeting.

Brian
    I wish; my life is meeting hell. Hey, sounds like a good story title, "Meeting Hell", play on words ... hmmmmm ......
    I was just looking at my schedule tomorrow and angry about how many meetings I have (5) and yours was the first post I saw. Ka...

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be tipping my name into the hat for this too.

As grateful as I am to be drawn in Merlins Secret Santa, I am hoping my luck extends to this lottery too.

Good luck all

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, thanks for al the time you've spent on the forum recently! Agree you deserve a break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Along the Path of the Beam jsobanski will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding my thanks to Brian for all the time and information, especially these last few days. Enjoy the break!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, are there any plans for remarques in the S/Ls or a portfolio for Gwendy's Button Box? The artwork certainly looks very interesting and I'm not familiar with the artists.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

<-----------

Sorry ya'll but my avatar is the most attractive

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Is there going to be an art portfolio for the shining? I enjoyed Salem's Lot and Carrie. Wishful thinking we'll get one!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Is there going to be an art portfolio for the shining? I enjoyed Salem's Lot and Carrie. Wishful thinking we'll get one!!!
    There will be for every Double Day book
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Will be for all the doubleday years books

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Has there been any word when it will be released?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Has there been any word when it will be released?
    Not yet. Waiting on the salems to be shipped. I imagine itll be after that

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Where did the updates go on the website? I can't find a link.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I was looking for it yesterday too. Here is the link: http://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

The web developers "dumbed" down the site a bit for the announcement to help ease the load a bit. So some of the menus have gone away temporarily and will be back later. The pages are all still there, you just need to be linked directly to the page.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Joe and Dan. I bookmarked the page.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    The web developers "dumbed" down the site a bit for the announcement to help ease the load a bit. So some of the menus have gone away temporarily and will be back later. The pages are all still there, you just need to be linked directly to the page.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Crazy days around here, ha! But I am finally caught up on my emails. If you were expecting an email from me, I should have replied to you by now. If not, please send me a PM immediately and I will look into your message. Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    The web developers "dumbed" down the site a bit for the announcement to help ease the load a bit.
    I think the developers might have dumbed down my brain, too... ha! At least it feels that way today.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, thanks for all the info and all the hard work.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So far, I have ordered the slipcased first trade edition. Wondering what the deal is on a S/L?

Also, this time will the slipcase and book arrive at the same time as the non-slipcased editions? I have to admit, I love the CD slipcases, but hate having to wait months for the slipcases to arrive. Just a small peeve though. They are certainly worth the wait in the end.

Spoiler:
    It's just that I suffer the antici............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..pation!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So far, I have ordered the slipcased first trade edition. Wondering what the deal is on a S/L?

Also, this time will the slipcase and book arrive at the same time as the non-slipcased editions? I have to admit, I love the CD slipcases, but hate having to wait months for the slipcases to arrive. Just a small peeve though. They are certainly worth the wait in the end.

Spoiler:
    It's just that I suffer the antici............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..pation!!! lol
    I can't say much of anything about a S/L. However I can say that we set up to handle the slipcases differently for this one. The books and slipcases will be shipped separately so no one will have to wait for the slipcase to read the book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 890 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 669 719 ... LastLast