Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 890 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 876 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't share it but I know two of the artists of the upcoming editions. As for Salem's Lot, I don't know who the artist is, but HIRE HIM AGAIN TO DO MORE LIMITEDS!!! I LOVE THE THREE SAMPLES.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel Readman is one of the most professional and generous artists that I have ever encountered. Her beautiful artwork speaks for itself, but as a person, there is no one more deserving of praise.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Perchance could someone post the link or upload the most recent 'Salem's Lot artwork? Still haven't received the email.

Thanks,
    BM

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

for those that didn't notice, the link that was posted in the email was only one picture. If you modify the url (change the xxx03.jpg to xxx02 or xxx01) then you can see 2 more illustrations. I won't post them here as CD obviously didn't want them wide spread yet.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Perchance could someone post the link or upload the most recent 'Salem's Lot artwork? Still haven't received the email.

Thanks,
    BM

PM sent.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Thanks for the quick PM responses everyone. Artwork so far is excellent and fits the mood/atmosphere of the story very well.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Thanks for the quick PM responses everyone. Artwork so far is excellent and fits the mood/atmosphere of the story very well.
    I agree... I LOVE the S/L Salems I have now but I felt that the artwork did not seem to have much to do with the book other than being dark toned. I LOVE the artwork however in that book and the presentation is spot on. Really pumped to see what CD pulls off here. I am most pumped for that and the Stand I think...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Dan is up to his neck in Mr. Mercedes slipcases now:

We selected a slightly reflective and textured material for the case and then we used a metallic sliver foil for the hot foil stamping to mimic the embossing on the dust jacket, so this one is really tough for an amateur like me to photograph well, but I think our collectors will be very pleased when they see it in person:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/x_cases037

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    for those that didn't notice, the link that was posted in the email was only one picture. If you modify the url (change the xxx03.jpg to xxx02 or xxx01) then you can see 2 more illustrations. I won't post them here as CD obviously didn't want them wide spread yet.
    The first two were shown in the previous two updates for Carrie customers, so they're not much of a secret to those who have placed their orders with us, but you are correct, we're not publicly promoting them yet and if you ordered Carrie after the previous updates went out, be sure to check them out!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan is up to his neck in Mr. Mercedes slipcases now:

We selected a slightly reflective and textured material for the case and then we used a metallic sliver foil for the hot foil stamping to mimic the embossing on the dust jacket, so this one is really tough for an amateur like me to photograph well, but I think our collectors will be very pleased when they see it in person:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/x_cases037

Brian
    Cool!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really looking forward top getting a slipcase for my signed copy!

John

Traveler mikejess is on a distinguished road

Brian,

I never did get the Carrie email with the link for the Salem's Lot artwork and I did order Carrie from CD. Should I be worried?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejess View Post
    Brian,

I never did get the Carrie email with the link for the Salem's Lot artwork and I did order Carrie from CD. Should I be worried?

Thanks!
    When in doubt, drop Mindy a line at order@cemeterydance.com and she can check your order for you!

Brian

Traveler mikejess is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I just sent Mindy an email

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

lovin the slipcase. Alas I will need to wait until I'm back in the US to order one, delivery and customs duty is more than the case itself!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Awesome slipcase!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian
    Should I be concerned that I have not heard from a couple of emails to order@ on the 8th sept and a follow-up one to Mindy on the 15th? I know you are snowed under with emails.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Hi Brian
    Should I be concerned that I have not heard from a couple of emails to order@ on the 8th sept and a follow-up one to Mindy on the 15th? I know you are snowed under with emails.
    Jon
    If you want to forward an email to me, I'll check and find out where it ended up! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Also, I'll try to reply ASAP to let you know I received it, so you know the forward at least reached me!

Brian

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian,
    I have just forwarded the email to you. I do not trust my email at the moment - there seems to be so many not getting through. I hope this one works!!
    Jon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Rachel Readman is one the most professional and generous artists that I have ever encountered. Her beautiful artwork speaks for itself, but as a person, there is no one more deserving of praise.
    So, Brian should sign her up as an artist, yes?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Give it a break.
    I love Rachel, but the thread needs to go back on topic.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After re-reading everyone's comments and the information on CDs website, I had to sign-up for the CDCC. It's been a couple years since I did it, but you all are very persuasive!!!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome slipcase, Brian!

Still trying to get the funds to buy the Carrie gift edition from you. Looking forward to getting the rest!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Brian,
    I have just forwarded the email to you. I do not trust my email at the moment - there seems to be so many not getting through. I hope this one works!!
    Jon
    Got your email Brian, thanks for your help.
    Really looking forward to Carrie. Looks great!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Give it a break.
    I love Rachel, but the thread needs to go back on topic.
    You heard the man! Everyone in the RR fan club over to her own thread and start campaigning there. Unity for GB - Done! , Rachel for Queen! YOU can Make it happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 890 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 876 ... LastLast