Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 890 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my delivery email notice this afternoon...about 2 hours after UPS delivered it

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I got my delivery email notice this afternoon...about 2 hours after UPS delivered it
    Yeah, Mindy was out sick Monday and most of Tuesday so shipping notices just got sent!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! I finally read on the CD forum what the hidden trivia snippet about the S/L Blockade Billy is!
    Apparently there are two baseball cards. One with King in front of a photoshopped baseball stadium, and the other in front of a garden type setting.

Thank you Brian for putting me out of my misery lol

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Here's Brian's blog post about it for everyone who hasn't seen it yet.

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...rds/#more-1719

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Just received my IT Art Portfolio's today...this Project was really well done-hats off to CD. Glad I orderd two of these!!!
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

jimimck congrats on the competition win!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    jimimck congrats on the competition win!
    Cheers pal. Was very surprised to see the email this morning.

Now do I go shopping straight away, or wait for something new and awesome to come up???

Today we're pleased to announce two more great additions by Graham Masterton to our eBook store:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...terton-ebooks/

They both feature original cover artwork by the talented Jill Bauman:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Here's Brian's blog post about it for everyone who hasn't seen it yet.

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...rds/#more-1719
    Well, I checked my book and I have one of the cards with King standing in the garden setting, which I think is the rarer of the two cards. Which is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Clacke View Post
    Well, I checked my book and I have one of the cards with King standing in the garden setting, which I think is the rarer of the two cards. Which is pretty cool.
    Indeed it is!

I think Dan's link takes you to the jump after the introduction to the post, here is the regular URL:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...aseball-cards/

Brian

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 cpoies both with different cards. How luchy is that?

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

I got the Florida background. Cool tidbit of info.

We’re very pleased to announce we're selling copies of V-WARS, the brand new SIGNED & NUMBERED IDW Publishing Limited Edition written by Jonathan Maberry, Nancy Holder, Yvonne Navarro, James A. Moore, Gregory Frost, John Everson, Keith R.A. DeCandido, and Scott Nicholson:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_maberr01

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I have 2 cpoies both with different cards. How luchy is that?
    Nice!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I managed to pick up a few Cemetery Dance books at work, one of which was Peter Straub's Pork Pie Hat. I really enjoyed the story and the illustrations, but I was wondering: Were the curlicues in the design scheme of the interior pages supposed to resemble ears?

Makes sense to me, considering the protagonist...nice touch!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

CD is offering up a Friday the 13th grab bag with dinged stuff. I didn't order the last time, but I do recall people commenting that they received great books.
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_GB041212

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've ordered one!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Will the books in this grab bag be the same that were in the last "dinged" one? I don't need another Riding the Bullet or Brooks bibliography :-) - I'd like to make sure I get different books.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Brian,

Will the books in this grab bag be the same that were in the last "dinged" one? I don't need another Riding the Bullet or Brooks bibliography :-) - I'd like to make sure I get different books.
    No way to know, unfortunately, because the books are coming off the dinged shelf, which contains copies of anything we've published or sold (in the case of books from other publishers -- we have some nice Gauntlet stuff there right now!) in the last 2 years, plus any returns that come in during the next seven weeks! We still get returns on books from 2010, which is way outside the terms with the distributors, but what can you do, right?

Brian

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

Any idea when this is going to be completed?

Cemetery Dance magazine #62: The William Peter Blatty Special Issue?

Cheers, Dave

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian? Any updates for The Exorcist Anniversary edition?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi,

Any idea when this is going to be completed?

Cemetery Dance magazine #62: The William Peter Blatty Special Issue?

Cheers, Dave
    It should ship this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Latest update from about three weeks ago:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news.html

"The book is designed and being proofread now. We're still right on track for a summer publication date.

As I mentioned last time, originally I planned on having 6 color artwork plates in this special edition, but Caniglia went overboard and turned in 13 (!) color pieces, so I'm breaking the budget and adding all of them to the book.

In addition, Mr. Blatty has provided an introduction and an afterword that won't be appearing in any other edition, so those have been added to the Lonely Road Books special edition as an unannounced bonus.

Finally, there is also a special unannounced bonus for the Lettered Edition customers: because Caniglia turned in so much extra artwork, there will be entirely different artwork on the Lettered Edition's dust jacket."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Latest update from about three weeks ago:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news.html

"The book is designed and being proofread now. We're still right on track for a summer publication date.

As I mentioned last time, originally I planned on having 6 color artwork plates in this special edition, but Caniglia went overboard and turned in 13 (!) color pieces, so I'm breaking the budget and adding all of them to the book.

In addition, Mr. Blatty has provided an introduction and an afterword that won't be appearing in any other edition, so those have been added to the Lonely Road Books special edition as an unannounced bonus.

Finally, there is also a special unannounced bonus for the Lettered Edition customers: because Caniglia turned in so much extra artwork, there will be entirely different artwork on the Lettered Edition's dust jacket."
    Sorry. Didn't mean to seem impatient or redundant, just anxiously anticipating this tome!!!! Next to King I think Blatty is my favorite Horror writer!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Why oh why didn't I order a lettered edition??!! Why oh why didn't I invest in Microsoft!!?? Why oh why...oh, never mind!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 890 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast