Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 890 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 524 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    By my rough estimate, The Stand (complete and uncut) is less than 5% longer than It.
    Using Microsoft Word Count...

The Stand Uncut is 473,570 and IT is 449,991.
    5.2% longer

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

By my rough estimate, The Stand (complete and uncut) is less than 5% longer than It.

5.2% longer

but who counted the letters ??

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

5.2% longer
    I ran out of fingers working out the percentage

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

5.2% longer

but who counted the letters ??
    Bill Gates?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, all this talk about the Stand has prompted me to ask a question. As you know we have a S/L stand that is breathtaking in its production and coveted by all us King collectors. Are you going to try and up this at all production wise? I know it will be a tough one but I had to ask. I want a Stand that will be the jewel of the Doubleday years collection as it is my fav book in the 6. Anyways, just thought I would see your thoughts on this. thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(As a side note related to THE STAND, I always LOVED the covers of the french mass paperbacks)

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^Fantastic!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hah, love the guys face on the first book!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    I prefer whichever version (1 book or 2) that will cost the least. I will probably buy this no matter what, but I'm just not a fan of paying over $100 for gift editions.
    Two books would cost more. Although if 'It' was any indication it will probably cost around $125 for a single volume.

But yeah that's one of the reasons why I would prefer a single volume edition. Over at Sub Press for example the LEs for A Song of Ice and Fire have cost as much as $300 in part because the books are split in two. Bill said something like it's to make it easier to read but let's be real, 90% of the people buying books for over a hundred dollars probably aren't going to sit down and read it cover to cover.

I mean I love CD's It and I've taken it out to look at and admire (because what's the point if you're going to keep it locked away all the time) but when I reread It I take out the small beaten up paperback.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I mean I love CD's It and I've taken it out to look at and admire (because what's the point if you're going to keep it locked away all the time) but when I reread It I take out the small beaten up paperback.
    I'm exactly the same; "collector" books are to look at and admire while the kindle is for reading.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I'm exactly the same; "collector" books are to look at and admire while the kindle is for reading.
    I agree. Often though, when I do admire my collectibles it puts me in the mind of a re-read and if I don't have a reading copy on hand, it's off to the secondhand store or B&N.

Spoiler:
    I keep my collectible copy of "Faithful" in an urn crafted from a "Yankee Gnome" figure and occasionally I like to sift through the ashes looking for clues to the Red Sux future catastrophe's. It always puts a smile on my face.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, all this talk about the Stand has prompted me to ask a question. As you know we have a S/L stand that is breathtaking in its production and coveted by all us King collectors. Are you going to try and up this at all production wise? I know it will be a tough one but I had to ask. I want a Stand that will be the jewel of the Doubleday years collection as it is my fav book in the 6. Anyways, just thought I would see your thoughts on this. thanks!
    Bump
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bump
    If Steve was able to sign these editions, we would do something amazingly high-end and probably insanely expensive. Because he's not available to sign, we'll do something very nice that is appropriate for the budget we'll have to work with. We could not try to compete with the existing Limited Edition given the perimeters of this project, but we will try to produce editions that our collectors are pleased to own.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Bump
    If Steve was able to sign these editions, we would do something amazingly high-end and probably insanely expensive. Because he's not available to sign, we'll do something very nice that is appropriate for the budget we'll have to work with. We could not try to compete with the existing Limited Edition given the perimeters of this project, but we will try to produce editions that our collectors are pleased to own.

Brian
    Thanks Brian! Appreciate the answer It really is too bad that he wouldn't but so far it's safe to say everyone is happy!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey,

This may have been asked before but does CD have a slipcase that would work for The Zombie Survival Guide by Brooks?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Hey,

This may have been asked before but does CD have a slipcase that would work for The Zombie Survival Guide by Brooks?

Thank you.
    It's been a while since we've produced a plain slipcase for a 6 X 9 book, so unfortunately we don't have anything in-stock right now. Sorry!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Shipping from our printer later this month:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/little05

Brian

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Brian
    Any chance the Mailman will be delivering October Dreams II soon?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Any chance the Mailman will be delivering October Dreams II soon?!
    Nice. The printer has shipped the trade hardcover to us, so it'll just be a matter of getting those orders in the shipping queue once the books arrive. The warehouse is behind right now because Dan has the plague (or a cold, not sure which) and we've also been short staffed since Christmas, but I know this one will go to the top of the list ASAP.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

One more shipping related question when you have a moment, Brian. For those who ordered the PS Thinner through you folks, when do you expect to ship them out?

Thanks!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hi Brian,

Any update on the faithful s/l?

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    One more shipping related question when you have a moment, Brian. For those who ordered the PS Thinner through you folks, when do you expect to ship them out?

Thanks!
    We're still waiting on the last couple of boxes to make it here from across the pond. Until we have all of the books, it's a real mess to try to ship just some of the numbers, etc. We're hoping the rest make it here soon, though!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Any update on the faithful s/l?
    I'm waiting on a shipping update from the traycase maker, but they were beginning to pack everything up this week to get it on a truck. They're on the west coast, so it'll be a while until everything gets here, though. Then there is paperwork to process, numbers to cross-check, etc. I figure April is looking pretty solid for the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition if all goes well. Thanks for asking! I'm really excited to get these into everyone's hands.

Brian

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Hi Brian,

Any news about the Lettered 20th Anniversary Edition of The Mailman?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 890 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 524 ... LastLast