Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 890 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think you have to go to the link Dan provided, and post in the thread at CD's forum.

LINK
    Yeah I agree RF. I've posted on the CD forum to get an entry.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

RF is correct. You have to post on the CD message boards.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    RF is correct. You have to post on the CD message boards.
    Oh Crap!!! There goes the CD forum neighborhood!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys! I'm having a ARC giveaway on the CD boards. Entering is easy, just reply to the thread on the CD message boards between today and 12 pm EST on Monday and you're entered to win. Here are the three prizes.

1st prize is a "Smoke and Mirrors" arc
    2nd prize is a "Screamplays" arc
    3rd prize is a "The Dropper" arc

CLICK HERE to enter and for more details
    It looks like there are a few winners from this board! Hooray for CD and the winners.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was one of the winners! The Dropper ARC! WOW!

John

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Between this and the Advance Reader's Club 5.0, I am a CD-ARC reading fool.

We have a few extra slipcases for 11/22/63 available if anyone missed out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/x_cases003

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

SNOW SHADOWS by Mick Garris just announced and already 94% sold out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/garris03

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    SNOW SHADOWS by Mick Garris just announced and already 94% sold out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/garris03

Brian
    That's a beautiful Les Edwards cover--can you show any of the interiors?

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ESW View Post
    That's a beautiful Les Edwards cover--can you show any of the interiors?
    I don't have any of the Lorry Stone files here on this computer, but I'll see if I can get them from the designer!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any update on the 11/22/63 S/L traycases?

... or on the lettered IT?

Thanks!

SKC

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post

Thanks!

SKC
    There are quite a few Lettered editions in the queue before IT.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!

SKC
    I'm not 100% sure about IT, Brian should have a better idea about that. I am however pretty sure that the 11/22/63 traycase is either with one of our case makers right now, or is next in their queue.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

SKC
    I'm not 100% sure about IT, Brian should have a better idea about that. I am however pretty sure that the 11/22/63 traycase is either with one of our case makers right now, or is next in their queue.
    Thanks for the reply Dan!

SKC

Thanks!

SKC
    11/22/63 traycases are still on schedule for this spring.

Full Dark, No Stars and It Lettered Editions should be done this year. They're not in the same queue with the other Lettered Editions because they're being made by the person who handles all of our King Lettered Editions (and only the King Lettered Editions because of his expense ).

Brian

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

SKC
    11/22/63 traycases are still on schedule for this spring.

Full Dark, No Stars and It Lettered Editions should be done this year. They're not in the same queue with the other Lettered Editions because they're being made by the person who handles all of our King Lettered Editions (and only the King Lettered Editions because of his expense ).

Brian
    This...year....?

Wow... have to say I'm a bit taken aback by that... I guess I wasn't expecting it to be that long.

Thanks for the update.

SKC

This...year....?

Wow... have to say I'm a bit taken aback by that... I guess I wasn't expecting it to be that long.

Thanks for the update.

SKC
    I'll post more specific dates when I have them, but I don't want to give any date until the vendor is closer to being done. Sometimes things take longer with him than we'd like, so I don't want to give a date that I'm not 100% sure of. But it is coming!

Brian

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This...year....?

Thanks for the update.

SKC
    I'll post more specific dates when I have them, but I don't want to give any date until the vendor is closer to being done. Sometimes things take longer with him than we'd like, so I don't want to give a date that I'm not 100% sure of. But it is coming!

Brian
    I understand. Just chomping at the bit here... should have ordered a S/L to hold me over! hahaha

Thanks again Brian!

SKC

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my copies of the living dead in from CD. I am blown away. the remarques from Glenn are unreal, and John Russo wrote some really cool inscriptions in them. Awesome!!!
    ill try to post some pics soon in the pride and joy thread.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my two slipcases for 11/22/63 a few minutes ago. Now I have one for my s/l and one for my signed trade.

John

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It seems like the guys making the slipcases and traycases are taking a cigarette break after each one they make..........LOL

The Doll: The Lost Short Stories by Daphne du Maurier is in-stock and shipping now:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/dumaurie01

Brian

Glenn Chadbourne’s The Dark Tower t-shirts have arrived and will be shipping soon:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-have-arrived/

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Friend of mine on Facebook received his Grab Bag today. Chek out how awesome it was:

He had been trying to buy IT cheap off eBay and was amazed when this showed up....

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That was amazing!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 890 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast