Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 204 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Favorite Adult Beverages:

1. Vodka + Sprite
    2. Whiskey on the rocks (preferably either Eagle Rare 10 year or Makers Mark )
    3. Jack & Coke
    4. Scotch Whiskey straight (Glenfiddich 12 yo because I can't afford the older ones!)
    5. Martini
    6. (4.) Miss Marga-Rita, preferably frozen!
    7. Screwdriver (Belvedere>Grey Goose> Kettle One all delicious choices)
    8. Espresso martini in a pint glass on the rocks
    9. Vodka shots chased with anything.
    10. Four Loko

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. Vodka + Sprite
    3. Jack & Coke
    4. Scotch Whiskey straight (Glenfiddich 12 yo because I can't afford the older ones!)
    5. Martini
    10. Four Loko
    11. Long Island Iced Tea (cause it gets you f'd up real quick! )

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Vodka + Sprite
    3. Jack & Coke
    5. Martini
    10. Four Loko
    12. Jagerbombs!
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Vodka + Sprite
    3. Jack & Coke
    5. Martini
    10. Four Loko
    12. Jagerbombs!
    13. Beer - can't beat a cold one on a hot day!

Umm...new topic...things you are obsessed with

1. Being Human - I get obsessed with anything I read/watch at a worryingly fast rate.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

things you are obsessed with

1. Being Human - I get obsessed with anything I read/watch at a worryingly fast rate.
    2. Futbol

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.

We need to have a group intervention.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    6. Stephen King Collecting (Obviously?)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    6. Stephen King Collecting
    7. Mary Jane

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    7. Mary Jane
    8. music

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    7. Mary Jane
    8. music
    9. graphic novels

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    7. Mary Jane
    8. music
    9. graphic novels
    10. Washing my hands. (Seriously, I have a problem)
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    7. Mary Jane
    8. music
    9. graphic novels
    11. Reading posts from 2 years ago in any thread to catch up with everything on this site.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    7. Mary Jane
    8. music
    9. graphic novels
    11. Reading posts from 2 years ago in any thread to catch up with everything on this site.
    12. books

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

2. Futbol
    3. Time/Mortality/Death
    4. The New York Yankee's
    5. Serialized TV.
    7. Mary Jane
    8. music
    9. graphic novels
    12. books
    13. Life on Mars
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

What just happened?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

13 most badarse characters on tv

1. Gene Hunt (not as played by Harvey Kietel, but by original Philip Glenister, of course)

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    What just happened?
    Sorry, got to the end of the last page and didn't realise it wasn't the most recent post, after all! Edited it to accomodate and finish off the last list!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Gene Hunt (not as played by Harvey Kietel, but by original Philip Glenister, of course)
    2. Dean Winchester

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Dean Winchester
    3. Bryan Cranston as "Hal" on Breaking Bad.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2. Dean Winchester
    4. Benjamin Linus
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2. Dean Winchester
    4. Benjamin Linus
    5. Michael Westen

Country
    Country Flag

2. Dean Winchester
    4. Benjamin Linus
    5. Michael Westen
    6. Edith Bunker
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

2. Dean Winchester
    4. Benjamin Linus
    5. Michael Westen
    6. Edith Bunker
    7. Malcolm Reynolds

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 204 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast