Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 204 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What?! Man, there's tons of animated movies out there that are awesome, no matter what age you are!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

13 Awesome Adventure Films

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies
    4. Indiana Jones (pick one. This should have been No. 1!!!)
    5. The NeverEnding Story
    6. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl
    7. Maccenna's Gold

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    What?! Man, there's tons of animated movies out there that are awesome, no matter what age you are!
    Oh, I was just messing with ya!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies
    5. The NeverEnding Story
    7. Maccenna's Gold
    8. Back to the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I know I know. But, you're talking to the girl who watches Spongebob even when her kid isn't around, so...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I know. But, you're talking to the girl who watches Spongebob even when her kid isn't around, so...
    TMI!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    FWIW, I take kids to see animated shows so I don't look too bad!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies
    5. The NeverEnding Story
    7. Maccenna's Gold
    8. Back to the Future
    9. The Guns of Navarone

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies
    5. The NeverEnding Story
    7. Maccenna's Gold
    8. Back to the Future
    9. The Guns of Navarone
    10. Jewel of the Nile

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies
    5. The NeverEnding Story
    7. Maccenna's Gold
    8. Back to the Future
    9. The Guns of Navarone
    10. Jewel of the Nile
    11. Gunga Din

Country
    Country Flag

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies
    5. The NeverEnding Story
    7. Maccenna's Gold
    8. Back to the Future
    9. The Guns of Navarone
    10. Jewel of the Nile
    11. Gunga Din
    12. Jason and the Argonauts (Harryhausen)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies

Spoiler:
    Lego Movie??? Really??? LOL
    The list is 13 AWESOME Adventure Films
    (EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! )

^

1. The Princess Bride
    2. The Lego Movie
    3. Goonies
    5. The NeverEnding Story
    7. Maccenna's Gold
    8. Back to the Future
    9. The Guns of Navarone
    10. Jewel of the Nile
    11. Gunga Din
    12. Jason and the Argonauts (Harryhausen)
    13. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

13 Late night talk shows, Past, Present or Future

1. Late Night with David Letterman

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

2. The Steve Allen Show 1962-1964

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    4. The Tonight Show, with Johnny Carson
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan
    6. Real Time with Bill Maher

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan
    7. Craig Ferguson show

Spoiler:
    Ferny, "Bill Maher"? You dirty liberal!!! LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan
    7. Craig Ferguson show
    8. The Jon Stewart Show (who remembers that one? )

I Do!, do you remember "You Wrote It, You Watch It"?, didn't last very long but was funny

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan
    7. Craig Ferguson show
    9. The Colbert Report

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan
    7. Craig Ferguson show
    9. The Colbert Report
    10. Late Night with Conan O'Brien (can you guys tell I really like Conan? That's my second Conan show on this list. haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I Do!, do you remember "You Wrote It, You Watch It"?, didn't last very long but was funny
    I only vaguely remember it. I had to look it up just now. I remember watching The State a lot though.

Also, I was very tempted to use Headbanger's Ball as my next post. I was gonna defend it with: "It came on late at night and there were interviews on there."

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I only vaguely remember it. I had to look it up just now. I remember watching The State a lot though.

Also, I was very tempted to use Headbanger's Ball as my next post. I was gonna defend it with: "It came on late at night and there were interviews on there."
    That's a good one and I definitely would count it!

The State was funny, been a long time since I've seen any of those episodes

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan
    7. Craig Ferguson show
    9. The Colbert Report
    10. Late Night with Conan O'Brien (can you guys tell I really like Conan? That's my second Conan show on this list. haha)
    11.The Graham Norton Show

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

3. Jimmy Kimmel LIve
    5. Conan
    7. Craig Ferguson show
    9. The Colbert Report
    11.The Graham Norton Show
    12. Politically Incorrect W/ Bill Maher
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 204 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast