Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 204 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 5089

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Childhood Crushes - Celebrity or Not

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress

sk

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Showing my age, but:

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    7. Aracely Arambula

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    7. Aracely Arambula
    8. Barbara Eden
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

HAY....Wild Bill...

Spoiler:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL My second thought would be the "Cat Woman", Julie Newmar who I met FTF once. What a gal!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Showing my age, but:

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    Kristy was SUCH a total rebel babe!!!! She was likely the first I thought of doing more than kissing. ( I was raised A Nazarene.)

You took my reply and my girlfriend you bastard!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    7. Aracely Arambula
    8. Barbara Eden
    9. Patrick Stewart.

(not your typical teenager...everyone else was in love with Wil Wheaton...lol)

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    7. Aracely Arambula
    8. Barbara Eden
    9. Patrick Stewart.
    10. Raquel Welch

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    LOL My second thought would be the "Cat Woman", Julie Newmar who I met FTF once. What a gal!!! LOL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's her. Man she was really tall as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

5'11"

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    5'11"

Nah, she was 6'+ If she was a day old in person, I can tell, being 6'9". I'm sure they down play her in her bio like the NBA always adds and inch or two in theirs.

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    7. Aracely Arambula
    8. Barbara Eden
    9. Patrick Stewart.
    10. Raquel Welch
    11. Julie Newmar
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    7. Aracely Arambula
    8. Barbara Eden
    9. Patrick Stewart.
    10. Raquel Welch
    11. Julie Newmar
    12.Bettie (Betty) Page

Spoiler:
    Never meet the Woman...But discovered a few years ago that she was living in a trailer park only one block from my house (I lived at 12710).
    RARE PICTURE OF BETTY IN HER LATER YEARS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Corey Haim
    2. Tapenga
    3. Joey McIntyre
    4. Ursula Andress
    5. Christian Slater
    6. Kristy McNichol
    7. Aracely Arambula
    8. Barbara Eden
    9. Patrick Stewart.
    10. Raquel Welch
    11. Julie Newmar
    12.Bettie (Betty) Page
    13. Sofia Vergara (drool)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Items you NEED in your life right now

1. New bow tie

1. New bow tie
    2. A new book to consume my time

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. New bow tie
    3. Insulin (LOL)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

1. New bow tie
    3. Insulin (LOL)
    4. New shoes

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. New bow tie
    3. Insulin (LOL)
    4. New shoes
    5. Ben Gay
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds personal, Bill.

Thank you.
    I'll be here all week.
    Try the veal!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Sounds personal, Bill.

Thank you.
    I'll be here all week.
    Try the veal!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 204 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast