Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King ~ Centipede Press

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah our glorious leader and tantalizing teaser of tid-bits and treasures - you know that Post Its is really just an anagram for It Stops , as in the Insanity, It Stops, here!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love for a Stephen King Garbage Post-It.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

El Jefe's mantle of leadership wears heavily on his brow!!! Give him a break folks!!!

Spoiler:
    That should get some Rep points from "Our Leader"!!! No? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

So, Centipede has Knowing Darkness book blocks for sale. Does anyone know someone who can bind this?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    So, Centipede has Knowing Darkness book blocks for sale. Does anyone know someone who can bind this?
    What size blocks?
    Wouldn't it be easier/cheaper to just buy one that has been bound?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I would love for a Stephen King Garbage Post-It.
    Spoiler:

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What size blocks?
    Wouldn't it be easier/cheaper to just buy one that has been bound?
    I don't know, I've never had anything custom bound. I would assume the blocks are all the same size as in the bound copies - it's the signed edition.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a link for this?

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Do you have a link for this?

John

It's a direct Paypal link. $50. So is it worth it??

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...63629be0164db1

Newsletter description:
    ARTISTS INSPIRED BY STEPHEN KING SIGNED EDITION
    SEWN AND GATHERED, BUT NOT CASED IN,
    BOOK BLOCKS

This is the complete Stephen King art book, sewn and gathered with endpapers, the signed edition on the heavier paper, but not cased in. Perfect if you'd like to separate some and make your own prints. Or if you'd like to bind it yourself. They are just $50.
    Stephen King art book: signed book blocks, $50

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

becca, is that the correct link? It goes to a paypal checkout page, I think.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't access it either. It keeps telling me that the cookies are blocked, and when I follow the instructions to unblock them, I still get the same message.

I think it's a pretty good deal at $50.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, it probably is a good deal. I just don't know where I'd put it!

On a related note, I love the $99 clear slipcase that I bought recently from George.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Try this: http://www.centipedepress.com/scratchanddents.html

It's the link to the newsletter.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

for some reason its coming up 75.. not 50

Country
    Country Flag

I just sent Jerad an email to ask about the price difference.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed is $75.... but signed by who? SK?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Signed is $75.... but signed by who? SK?
    The Signed edition is signed by the artists, not King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness has no edition signed by King. As a matter of fact, he's not really happy with the book.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea why?
    It shares some truly nice pieces of work.

His general idea of book collecting / collectors?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't heard why the price was increased. I was going to buy at $50 but not at $75 and still have to get it bound

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also sent an email to Jerad but haven't heard anything. I also think $75 is a bit much.

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it at $50. At $75, not so much.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Knowing Darkness has no edition signed by King. As a matter of fact, he's not really happy with the book.
    He must be a hard man to please then (unless it's just residual feelings from the 'SALEM'S LOT situation)...I think KNOWING DARKNESS is a gorgeous production and I frankly can't imagine how it could have been done any better.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    He must be a hard man to please then (unless it's just residual feelings from the 'SALEM'S LOT situation)...I think KNOWING DARKNESS is a gorgeous production and I frankly can't imagine how it could have been done any better.
    Yes! The SK fan & book collecting world is a better place because of it. Knowing Darkness (and, The Lovecraft art book before it) are monumental achievements on every level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast