Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 1206 ... LastLast
Results 17,626 to 17,650 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    OK, I want everyone to please take what follows seriously. Below you will find my most recent remarque, one that Erin Wells did in my S/L Dr. Sleep (Now I have Vinny and Erin in the S/L). This remarque was commissioned by me - it is NOT one of the CD ones. I took the chance and time to send Erin my own book, at my own cost. No offense to CD, but I figured I would get more for my money this way, and Erin gets more as well, all of it in fact. Because I worked with Erin on this I was able to have a "little" input - I was dying to see more of what was in the mirror, and she agreed. In all likelihood, my remarque will be larger, more detailed, and have more color, than what the CD ones. I just don't want Erin to catch any unnecessary ill will because I wanted to share her creation with my collecting friends. With that in mind, please enjoy Erin's latest creation, and the first of her remarques that I have seen in the Doctor Sleep books. Bravo Erin!

p.s. Grant - drool baby!

Absolutely stunning Greg - congratulations, you've certainly lifted the remarque quotient several levels of late - I suppose it's lucky that this Grant of whom you speak hasn't seen either this one or the earlier The Dark Man double pager - he'd likely (a) find out where you live and come over to have a "look" at them or (b) have some type of apoplexy induced wholly by the sighting of the two pieces aforementioned - I won't tell him if you don't
    We all float down here!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    OK, I want everyone to please take what follows seriously. Below you will find my most recent remarque, one that Erin Wells did in my S/L Dr. Sleep (Now I have Vinny and Erin in the S/L). This remarque was commissioned by me - it is NOT one of the CD ones. I took the chance and time to send Erin my own book, at my own cost. No offense to CD, but I figured I would get more for my money this way, and Erin gets more as well, all of it in fact. Because I worked with Erin on this I was able to have a "little" input - I was dying to see more of what was in the mirror, and she agreed. In all likelihood, my remarque will be larger, more detailed, and have more color, than what the CD ones. I just don't want Erin to catch any unnecessary ill will because I wanted to share her creation with my collecting friends. With that in mind, please enjoy Erin's latest creation, and the first of her remarques that I have seen in the Doctor Sleep books. Bravo Erin!

p.s. Grant - drool baby!

Absolutely stunning Greg - congratulations, you've certainly lifted the remarque quotient several levels of late - I suppose it's lucky that this Grant of whom you speak hasn't seen either this one or the earlier The Dark Man double pager - he'd likely (a) find out where you live and come over to have a "look" at them or (b) have some type of apoplexy induced wholly by the sighting of the two pieces aforementioned - I won't tell him if you don't
    WOW. That is soooo cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas to me!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!! Very nice!

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Santa came here too whilst I was away...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Is that the UK Roadwork?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes and I really want the US one as I don't collect UK 1st's any more.
    It is by far the best of the 3 (or 4 if you include my Rage). It is practically mint condition. I'll post more pics in my Collection thread later.
    If anyone wants to buy this or is willing to trade for a US 1st/1st of Roadwork, please PM me.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice remarque, DoctorZaius! And very cool Carrie figures, Clay. Where'd you get them? And that copy of Rage looks amazing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! The Rage is pretty darned near cherry!! Got the Carrie figures at www.toywiz.com

...just checked...they still have 'em...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ...just checked...they still have 'em...
    Tempting!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Do it!

Found this in my po box today:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been a while since I got something worth reporting. This will replace my Second Edition (even though I'll keep that too!). I wasn't looking for a First, but while at a local bookseller's open house, I saw this in a cabinet listed at $600. Because it was a special event, used books were listed 20% off in-store (the store is actually their house). The dust jacket is a little dinged, but not bad at all. The book is very tight, square, and clean. The only true flaw is an owners embossed stamp. It's on one of the colored endpapers, so isn't readily "visible," but you can feel it. For $480, I couldn't pass it up.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Bill!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Goblins are green (with envy )

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just sent final payment for my newest soon to be P&J....The Stand S/L! I have been looking to get this book for quite some time and found one at quite a nice price. It's getting shipped out tomorrow, I might even get it in time to give myself for a Christmas Gift!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Stand for Christmas! Awesome. Santa didn't think I was good enough for one this year.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Been a while since I got something worth reporting. This will replace my Second Edition (even though I'll keep that too!). I wasn't looking for a First, but while at a local bookseller's open house, I saw this in a cabinet listed at $600. Because it was a special event, used books were listed 20% off in-store (the store is actually their house). The dust jacket is a little dinged, but not bad at all. The book is very tight, square, and clean. The only true flaw is an owners embossed stamp. It's on one of the colored endpapers, so isn't readily "visible," but you can feel it. For $480, I couldn't pass it up.

Thats a beauty Bill, CONGRATS....ENJOY!!!!!!!....

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Just sent final payment for my newest soon to be P&J....The Stand S/L! I have been looking to get this book for quite some time and found one at quite a nice price. It's getting shipped out tomorrow, I might even get it in time to give myself for a Christmas Gift!
    AWESOME X-MAS GIFT TO YOU......please show pics when you can..........

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Oh, you better believe it!!! It may even push me to get a collection thread started.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, you better believe it!!! It may even push me to get a collection thread started.
    Yes you should do that...I've been meaning to for years.......

Brian..

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes you should do that...I've been meaning to for years.......

Brian..
    You both should guys - the more the merrier !!!!
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received a package from Cemetery Dance at the weekend, Doctor Sleep Numbered limited.

I emailed re cancellations and a week or two later they emailed me stating a book had become available and a week later proud owner of 185.

Well I will be when I get it on Christmas Day.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gunslinger born!

Gavin James Ayala. Born saturday at 1141pm. 8lb 7oz. pics to come.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 1206 ... LastLast