Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 1127 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Frank!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two weeks I showed you the beautiful Italian Euroclub DT2. Today I also received the Euroclub DT1 which is also very nice!

The full dustjacket:

Oh and also got the NAL audio cassettes of DT2 (unsigned...)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations all!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks Frank for the job you did yesterday for the few people took u as a medium to get a real signature in a german book.... Nice hill of books you took to the Cronin reading

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to a ebay-link posted by RF, I was able to buy the Ukrainian hardcover of TWTTK
    It appaers to be a smaller hardcover without dustjacket, same size as a UK bookclub.
    I think the artwork is very nice ^^ A little bit inspired by the Scribner artwork.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Book!!! Congrats!!! The cover-less full color hardcovers are amazing.
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Thanks to a ebay-link posted by RF, I was able to buy the Ukrainian hardcover of TWTTK
    It appaers to be a smaller hardcover without dustjacket, same size as a UK bookclub.
    I think the artwork is very nice ^^ A little bit inspired by the Scribner artwork.
    We aim to please.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Received the copy of Blood and Smoke that I won on the Occupy day. Thanks, Jerome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rona Walter - Kaltgeschminkt/Cold painted
    Scenic bookreading event, Imperial Theater Hamburg 14.04.13

Spoiler:

An absolut amazing bookreading event, arround 1,5 hrs.
    Rona and two actors on stage of the Imperial Theater.

Rona on stage.

When the event was finished, i talked with some friends from the
    German Horror Forum and Rona Walter arround 1,5 hrs about her amazing
    bookreading event, bookcollecting, upcoming projects etc.

Rona signed me this German Horror Antho.
    DIABOLOS

In this Anto. is Rona Walter´s story Classico.

My Diabolos is abolut amazing remarqued and signed
    from the book cover illustrator Jessica May.

Amazing details... this it the complete remarque, maybe nothing
    for small children or US people under 21
    Spoiler:

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly a beautiful work of art!!! Wow!! Congrats!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing drawing Frank!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Frank.
    Christine

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Super nice!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

This is fantastic. Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Amazing details... this it the complete remarque, maybe nothing
    for small children or US people under 21
    Spoiler:
    reality continues to ruin my life

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Give me about a half hour here to do multiple uploads and an unveiling of some Pride and Joys in my personal collection...one set I've had for several years now, the other I just obtained through a connection with a member of these boards (who will remain nameless but he knows who he is). And yes, of course, they are Dark Tower oriented and adds considerably to my Dark Tower collection.....

Stay tuned...unless I get interrupted here........

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

As most of you know, I was (still am) a pretty serious King collector before I bought Betts Books in 2009. The Dark Tower has been the centerpiece of my personal collection and I like to think that I have acquired some quite rare and perhaps one of a kind pieces over the years....I believe I have the only signed Orange Gunslinger proof copy in the world and the same for the numbered UK Dark Tower VII Proof....I am also a big fan of the Dark Tower artwork and over the years have befriended several of the DT artists...Mind you, I've only picked up scraps of artwork as one member here has pretty much cornered the market on artwork (LOL...you know I love you!!!).

But here are some one-of-a-kind Dark Tower preliminary sketches that I am fortunate enough to own...This first image you have seen before....the original charcoal sketch of Roland by the reflecting pool (done prior to Gunslinger's publication in 1982)...I have to confess here...Michael Whelan gifted this sketch to me one night as a Xmas present several years ago, but I might be compelled to return it (trade it actually) as he and Audrey think it should be married to another piece they own, so might in the end give it up...but for now, it is still mine and here it is....

Now, these next set of images I just obtained in the last month. THEY ARE PHIL HALE'S COMPLETE SET OF ORIGINAL PENCIL SKETCHES HE DID FOR THE DRAWING OF THE THREE GRANT EDITION prior to its publication in 1987. This is a one-of-a-kind set and I am thrilled to own them.

In addition to adding all the original prelims Phil did, I also acquired ALL of the prelim sketches he did for the 15 or so remarques he did last year that were sold through Betts Books. Here is 1 example of a prelim Remarque sketch...

Next up are some sketches I've had for several years. These are original sketches that Ned Dameron did prior to submitting his artwork for DT III: The Waste Lands. These are studies he did of Roland and Susannah. At the time I acquired these in 2009, Ned wrote me a note (pictured first) explaining the work.

These two images are under transparent paper which I have not removed, so the images are not as vibrant as they would be without the transparencies:

Hope you enjoyed my little gallery show!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!!! Congrats!!! I love the preliminary work it is fun seeing an artists vision come to life.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

David, those are truly awesome. Congratulations!

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I enjoyed your 'little gallery show"!

Your enthusiasm is evident and I'm happy on your behalf.

Country
    Country Flag

That is sooooo wow.
    Really.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice, David! I really enjoyed being able to see all of those. Thanks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Magnificent. I am glad they are all "together" and not scattered about the planet.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Wow!. Thanks for sharing, David. They are magnificent!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know Whelan gets a lot of well deserved love here, but I prefer Hale's more 'Impressionistic' style. Very cool to see.
    Thanks so much for sharing those.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool David. Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 1127 ... LastLast