Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 780 1280 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower 1-7 German softcover publisher Heyne metall cover

Owen king - We´re all in this together - Der wahre Präsident von Amerika German HC... still wrapped Joe Hill - Heart-Shaped Box - Blind German HC

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Gotta get the dutch one then!
    Look at catawiki.com. It is a site from/for collectors and have 4 for sale.
    The 1983 copy is a first edition

They don't come cheap, prices vary from 30 euro (good) to 50 euro (mint), without shipping. All sellers are from Belguim/The Netherlands.

(I have a fair copy for sale)

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Dark Tower 1-7 German softcover publisher Heyne metall cover

Owen king - We´re all in this together - Der wahre Präsident von Amerika German HC... still wrapped Joe Hill - Heart-Shaped Box - Blind German HC
    I can´t see any pictures?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Super_sam, the only way I can see the pictures is if I use Firefox for my browser. They just don't show up on any of the Internet Explorer versions.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Ok, never used anything other than explorer!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my copy of The Regulators S/L, received from David at Betts a couple of days a go.

I also ordered a set of 'Salem's Lot prints from David, and here they are, nestled in my traycase along with my gift edition of the book.

Absolutely thrilled with my new aquisitions. Thanks again David.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Here is my copy of The Regulators S/L, received from David at Betts a couple of days a go.

I also ordered a set of 'Salem's Lot prints from David, and here they are, nestled in my traycase along with my gift edition of the book.

Wow they look great

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Alan. I've always like the job Charnel House and Dutton did on THE REGULATORS. And each check being different makes each book unique. I'm drawing a blank on the check's reference to a subscription to Inside View. Do you know which book or story it is from?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Night Flier, Bob...actually I believe inside view is mentioned in a couple King short stories, but Richard Dees worked for that paper.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    The Night Flier, Bob...actually I believe inside view is mentioned in a couple King short stories, but Richard Dees worked for that paper.
    Thanks, Brice. I need to reread the short stories. It has been a long time since I last read them and can only recall reading "The Night Flier" once.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy to help. I am always rereading something by King and I love his short stories.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Alan. Some VERY nice acquisitions!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Congratulations, Alan. I've always like the job Charnel House and Dutton did on THE REGULATORS. And each check being different makes each book unique. I'm drawing a blank on the check's reference to a subscription to Inside View. Do you know which book or story it is from?
    106- (The Dead Zone) Inside View Magazine offered Johnny a job as a psychic.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy to help. I am always rereading something by King and I love his short stories.
    I love his short fiction too.

Despite writing some epics, in general I much prefer the short stories and novellas.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew there was at least one reference I was missing. Thanks, Jerome!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

Despite writing some epics, in general I much prefer the short stories and novellas.

Though I love a good fat novel. I adore short stories (king, or otherwise) and am almost always reading some.

If you rescue me

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone.

Ahhh it was The Dead Zone Inside View featured in. I knew it was in The Night Flier but I couldn't remember which novel.

Thanks Jerome.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not so sharp-the reference came from
    (bear with me and think of Star Wars)
    Yoda: 'The answer you seek...it will come'..Luke: The Force Is With You'

http://www.yoda.arachsys.com/sk/cheques.html

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am always thrilled to have happy customers! It's what I'm here for!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Alan - congrats on your copy of The Regulators S/L! Very, very cool.

David ... nothing buy happy customers!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

Though I love a good fat novel. I adore short stories (king, or otherwise) and am almost always reading some.
    I've got into the habit of reading a couple of short stories when I finish each novel, I do end up reading a few crap ones but at least you only waste half hour if it's a load of rubbish.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alan, VERY nice Regulators.

One of these days, I'll be able to acquire one for myself.

When I do, it will be from David's Bett's Bookstore !!

Karl

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingdom of Fear sig lim 440

Seven - Stephen King special for Lisey´s promo tour

Times - Stephen King special for Lisey´s promo tour

http://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/stocker...ng_and_Friends

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!
    What is the content of those 2 items?
    Mainly interviews?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes,
    in the 27 pages Times special are interviews, articles and a 13 page exclusive
    extract from Lisey´s.

in Seven / Sunday Telegraph is a long article about SK´s nightmares and Lisey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 780 1280 ... LastLast