Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 1273 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Alan!

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Alan. I agree with others. One of my favorite signed limited releases.

Your collection is growing nicely. Congrats

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just returned home to CD's Blockade Billy and this

Last edited by willie3; 04-23-2010 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Oh Bloody Hell !! Can't get the IMG link to work right...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bob, John and Ralph!

And congrats willie3

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff everybody (as always). I feel a bit of envy looking at the Skeleton Crew S/L - I don't collect signed King books but if I ever start, this is the first one I'll be looking for.

I just won a UK Just After Sunset sampler for a sweet price (£14.90 including shipping)

I'm glad that air traffic has resumed because I'm still waiting for some other new prides & joys: my slipcased S/L Horns, Pet Sematary proof, and Gallery magazine with pullout booklet of The Jaunt.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great price! Those samplers seem to have disappeared after the initial production. I paid a LOT more than that for mine!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today arrived a lot:
    "Insomnia" Gift Edition Ziesing signed by Phil Hale
    "Lisey´s Story" Paperweight Thanks to Karen!!!

Peter Straub "Blaue Rose" Signed Numbered from Edition Phantasia
    Ramsey Campell "Hungriger Mond" Signed Numbered from Edition Phantasia
    Both EPs i got for an incredible cheap Price (25 Euro incl. Shipping!!!)
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Great price! Those samplers seem to have disappeared after the initial production. I paid a LOT more than that for mine!

John
    Yeah, I was somewhat surprised that I ended up being the high bidder, I expected to get more competition for this one. I think it's the first one I've seen on eBay since I learned about proofs and started to collect them. There is one on ABE (I think) which has been there for a long long time, listed at something like $75, but other than that... nothing. Scarce indeed!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Chris. Are all the Edition Phantasia books that scarce (and expensive)?

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post

I noticed Joe Hill is listed as one of the authors. Is there a new story by Joe in this book or is it a reprint of an old story? I see the title says "All New Tales", I didn't know Joe had a new story coming out.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Nice, Chris. Are all the Edition Phantasia books that scarce (and expensive)?

The most are expensive. Some are really cheap.
    But that price for both is really rare. The Books are in perfect condition.
    The king Books are the most expensivest of the EPs.
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post

I noticed Joe Hill is listed as one of the authors. Is there a new story by Joe in this book or is it a reprint of an old story? I see the title says "All New Tales", I didn't know Joe had a new story coming out.
    Oh poo on toast!!! NO NO NO This is a new story called "Devil on the Staircase" I didn't know it was coming out so soon!! GRRR to Joe for not telling us!!!

Now I have to find it!! Crap Crap Crap!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As always, you are correct Miss Karen it is "Devil on the Staircase".

Haven't read the story yet, hope to get to it sometime next week.

The proof states a release date of June 2010.
    Not that far away...

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Karen. Amazon has the book for 18.47 and says it will be out June 15, 2010.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Look what I got in the mail today!

A signed, numbered, limited edition of, Horns by, Joe Hill.

I love it! PS Publishing is an AMAZING press and you can tell they went all out with this edition. I love the doodle the author did on the signed page. Thanks, Joe!

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ben.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, everyone, on your recent acquisitions!

Juliana, I like those crazy stone frames. Nice work!

I also need to find that book, STORIES, with Gaiman and Hill - two of my favorite authors. Does anyone know if there will be a limited edition? Or just a trade edition?

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Alan and, Patrick!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Good stuff everybody (as always). I feel a bit of envy looking at the Skeleton Crew S/L - I don't collect signed King books but if I ever start, this is the first one I'll be looking for.
    Great start - it's still my favourite King - S/L.

sk

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow. Very cool stuff, friends!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I also need to find that book, STORIES, with Gaiman and Hill - two of my favorite authors. Does anyone know if there will be a limited edition? Or just a trade edition?
    I agree with you Patrick, Gaiman and Hill are two of my favorites also.
    As for a S/L, hope someone steps up to the plate.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Nice book, Ben. PS production is always top notch. Congrats!.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!!

That's my missing grail. One of the 5 S/L editions I always wanted to own.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a near-complete set of roofs from KNOWING DARKNESS and a set of the final, unbound pages. There are only two sets of these-one in the possession of the publisher and this set. These two items provide a glimpse of how this book, visually, went from its earliest state to final, printed form: a private gallery, as it were, on how the book developed conceptually. The letter of providence is signed by the Author.
    This is an amazing one of only two in the world, set.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 1273 ... LastLast