Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 895 935 985 ... LastLast
Results 22,101 to 22,125 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congratulations.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I hung an original Whelan over my desk today, won the FDNS Readman remarque, and am headed out shortly for Jazzfest in New Orleans!

Today is a Good Day!

Good for you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I went looking or that awhile back. And here it is. Very very nice piece. I think it catches the witches and how they would look. Not to mention you can see their "bond" in it too. A HUGE congrats man on that. You should be VERY proud brother. Cheers
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOMENESS! Congrats!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that Whelan! Very creepy and cool!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hung an original Whelan over my desk today .....
    Quality picture hangers securely mounted to walls and frame, away from sunlight, away from fluorescent lights, away from grimy little hands and paws, away from where a sprinkler might accidentally go off, away from kitchen smoke and grease, away from even the remotest possibility of an "oops" ... right?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I hung an original Whelan over my desk today, won the FDNS Readman remarque, and am headed out shortly for Jazzfest in New Orleans!

Today is a Good Day!

I love it! Congrats!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For all you Beatles fans out there, my new P&J ... a perfect original 1968 Yellow Submarine playbill from Belgium. It's gorgeous in person; I just sat there and stared at it and had flashbacks to being a kid (not in Belgium). Probably dream of Blue Meanies tonight. Ringo hasn't changed much.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    For all you Beatles fans out there, my new P&J ... a perfect original 1968 Yellow Submarine playbill from Belgium. It's gorgeous in person; I just sat there and stared at it and had flashbacks to being a kid (not in Belgium). Probably dream of Blue Meanies tonight. Ringo hasn't changed much.

LOVE IT!

Huge Beatles fan, despite only being 38. I saw Ringo in concert last year, and am hanging out for McCartney to announce a tour that includes NZ.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!

Huge Beatles fan, despite only being 38. I saw Ringo in concert last year, and am hanging out for McCartney to announce a tour that includes NZ.
    I saw McCartney in 1993; best concert I've ever been to. He did 95% Beatles with just a couple of Wings mixed in; it was just like being at a Beatles concert. That was still fairly soon after John Lennon was killed too, so when they put him up on the big screen and did his songs it was all really emotional. Great great show, hope you get to see him.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats George!!!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!

I saw McCartney in 1993; best concert I've ever been to. He did 95% Beatles with just a couple of Wings mixed in; it was just like being at a Beatles concert. That was still fairly soon after John Lennon was killed too, so when they put him up on the big screen and did his songs it was all really emotional. Great great show, hope you get to see him.
    Agree there! I saw him on the same tour at Joe Robbie Stadium in Miami, and it was amazing.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Awesome, George. Just awesome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The other day I've seen a set of magazines being sold for 20€ (a set of 95 magazines), I contacted the seller asking if could buy just one. Wasnt keen of it, so I bought a whole year of magazine, for 10€.
    It included a very rare french item, with an abridged version of CARRIE. I previously had one of those and got it signed when King was in Paris.

May have some other awesome deals comin in
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Jeremy!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

In my opinion, whoever got this one got a pretty awesome deal. I was trying to bid using my phone during the last 2 minutes, but 'something happened' and I couldn't get through.

Sure, there's some bumping and it's missing accessories, but those can be pieced together over the years. I just picked up the signed Art of Skeleton Crew portfolio for $20 the other day. I would've liked to win this one.

Skeleton Crew Stephen King signed limited edition 1/1000 NO NUMBER 1985

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    In my opinion, whoever got this one got a pretty awesome deal. I was trying to bid using my phone during the last 2 minutes, but 'something happened' and I couldn't get through.

Sure, there's some bumping and it's missing accessories, but those can be pieced together over the years. I just picked up the signed Art of Skeleton Crew portfolio for $20 the other day. I would've liked to win this one.

Skeleton Crew Stephen King signed limited edition 1/1000 NO NUMBER 1985
    I don't think so... I seen this and did not bother... it is not in perfect shape AND missing some key items. For me that is a fail. In my time of collecting I have never seen those key items up for sale that would allow you to "piece" this collectable back together. I think this went for the right price...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's a great deal. Despite the fact of being a limited edition without the DJ and slipcase, it ends up being a signed edition for less than 200 bucks.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I think it's a great deal. Despite the fact of being a limited edition without the DJ and slipcase, it ends up being a signed edition for less than 200 bucks.
    That is true... but there has been a dozen books on here signed for around a hundred the last few days... mind you they are paperbacks. I just did not think it fit the "awesome deal" category. Im no expert though! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That is true... but there has been a dozen books on here signed for around a hundred the last few days... mind you they are paperbacks. I just did not think it fit the "awesome deal" category. Im no expert though! lol

Yeah, to each their own on what constitutes "awesome". Fortunately we're all free to post our own perceived awesome deals... and ones that others got when our fat fingers can't move quickly enough to get in one last bid.

For me, the selling price of an actual mid 80's low run S/L from a defunct publishing house, Potter interior illustrations, extra story not in mass edition, quality of materials, etc. just doesn't compare well (in terms of dollar for dollar value) with flat signed later print paperbacks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Yeah, to each their own on what constitutes "awesome". Fortunately we're all free to post our own perceived awesome deals... and ones that others got when our fat fingers can't move quickly enough to get in one last bid.

For me, the selling price of an actual mid 80's low run S/L from a defunct publishing house, Potter interior illustrations, extra story not in mass edition, quality of materials, etc. just doesn't compare well (in terms of dollar for dollar value) with flat signed later print paperbacks.
    Wasn't arguing with ya my man... just giving my opinion. Sometimes people want it... sometimes they don't. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I don't know about an awesome deal, but it's a good deal - it is an out-of-series S/L edition, after all. I think a signed older book like that is worth $150 for the verified signature alone.

Country
    Country Flag

A couple of new King items:
    Advanced Uncorrected Proof of Full Dark, No Stars I got for $15! It has some underlining in it (I guess the person actually used it to review!), but for $15 I thought it was neat.

A signed Holdorf-covered copy of Carrie with a neat inscription. I normally look for books without inscriptions (unless they're to John) but this one was too cool to pass up, especially on a Carrie, let alone a Holdorf Carrie!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was on that Carrie too, but already have a signed Holdorf. Glad you got it! It is a neat inscription, though. Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 895 935 985 ... LastLast