Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1287 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 287 787 1187 1237 1277 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... LastLast
Results 32,151 to 32,175 of 32405

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's some awesome stuff Becca.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    The book isn't new (was my first SK collectible), but I finally found a stand (almost) big enough for The Stand. With an added base it's fully supported. I'm excited to finally be able to display it, it's still my favorite looking book!

Where did you get that red Stephen King sign? That's pretty cool.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Where did you get that red Stephen King sign? That's pretty cool.
    Etsy
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/7493487...lf-art-display

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! What size did you pick? There's a lot of options.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

My friend got it for me, pretty sure it's the largest 11 inch one though. It's about that big

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I'm gonna get one.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bought the largest one in glow in the dark!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

My friend got it for me, pretty sure it's the largest 11 inch one though. It's about that big
    It's definitely the 9" or 11" based on the books it's in front of.

These are pretty cool. I think I'll get one. I just need to decide which one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a 9” one in the red. Thanks for letting us know about these!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    My new gets. First Suntup BW

More pics in my thread. And second a S\L EOTD Black numbered

Again, more pics in my thread.
    Very nice acquisitions, Mike. The Eyes of the Dragon looks to be in great condition, too!

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post

Finally was able to put together a F/F exorcist 1st trade edition to go with my signed uncorrected proof. I used a fine jacket from a separate listing to swap with the book containing a beautiful and rare YOP inscription. My non-King pride and joy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Super nice!!!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The book isn't new (was my first SK collectible), but I finally found a stand (almost) big enough for The Stand. With an added base it's fully supported. I'm excited to finally be able to display it, it's still my favorite looking book!

It's always a joy to see this book not hidden in the coffin! Very nice!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just received "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Amaranthine Press. More pics in my collection thread.

Wow! I can't wait to see more pictures in your collections thread.

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    A few grail items arrived today. COTW S/L with sketch, a 1st Edition Night Shift and The Best of CD S/L.

Congratulations, Becca! That's an impressive haul!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, an exorcist signed copy and an ARC?
    Supercool !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’ll need to get pictures up - but my two new p&j - signed Carrie and a signed Salem’s lot (second state)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, couple of holy grails there!!! Can’t wait to see the pics!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for the nice workds Johnny. That EOTD is something else.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I’ll need to get pictures up - but my two new p&j - signed Carrie and a signed Salem’s lot (second state)
    Awesome. Can't wait to see the pics.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It's definitely the 9" or 11" based on the books it's in front of.

These are pretty cool. I think I'll get one. I just need to decide which one.
    I bought two. I got the 9" glow back, red front and the black back, red front. I ordered on 7/4 and they just shipped. Not bad turnaround for something they have to set up and make.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing spectacularly expensive but German autographed books by Margaret Atwood are not easy to find and I´am also very happy to have a new book that Vincent Chong signed and remarqued for my collection.

Margaret Atwood - Der Lange Traum / Surfacing
    signed

Glen Hirshberg - Motherless Child
    Earthling Pub. limited 94/500
    signed from Glen Hirshberg
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all.
    I have been wanting to share this with the community for a couple of weeks. I had to build up the nerve to finally post this. I only have a few flat signed/inscribed Stephen Kings. But when I came across this, I felt, if I never get another one, this will be the capper to that part of my collection. Quick background. The seller I bought this from, found the book in a box of books, left out in the rain, at a garage sale in Los Angeles. The lady holding the sale was selling off items from her late father. Like I stated earlier, the book was left out in the rain so it got, unfortunately, a little water damage. Some water staining, but still in fair condition.

The Tommyknockers 1st edition inscribed to Steven Spielberg, Amy Irving and their son Max:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Definitely a notable one, nice find.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool inscription.
    Congratulations.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Hi all.
    I have been wanting to share this with the community for a couple of weeks. I had to build up the nerve to finally post this. I only have a few flat signed/inscribed Stephen Kings. But when I came across this, I felt, if I never get another one, this will be the capper to that part of my collection. Quick background. The seller I bought this from, found the book in a box of books, left out in the rain, at a garage sale in Los Angeles. The lady holding the sale was selling off items from her late father. Like I stated earlier, the book was left out in the rain so it got, unfortunately, a little water damage. Some water staining, but still in fair condition.

The Tommyknockers 1st edition inscribed to Steven Spielberg, Amy Irving and their son Max:

Pretty cool !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1287 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 287 787 1187 1237 1277 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... LastLast