Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,775 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Holy Grail!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OH I will be jealous for years to come. If I had but one (and only one) free wish it would be for The Stand S/L!

Well, at least one free Book wish! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Copy!!! Congrats!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think you should donate it to the haven foundation!! Lol. Great great book!!

My new pride and joy should be delivered in a day or two....

Lettered 25th anniversary version of The Exorcist by Gauntlet.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I've always had a soft spot in my heart for that one. Every once in a while I get my copy out just to savor it.

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations! I've always had a soft spot in my heart for that one. Every once in a while I get my copy out just to savor it.

John
    Ditto. Congratulations!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

John
    Ditto. Congratulations!
    Thank you, I can't wait to have it here, place next to my CD exorcist/Legion!

I have a very modest collection, but love absolutely all of them!

edited to add.....Truly embarrassed if you were talking about the Stand lol

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was talking about The Stand. Sorry I was not clear. I envy you the Exorcist/Legion volume, too. With my current financial situation, I have to stick with just King stuff, so I didn't get that edition, though I really wanted it.

John

Country
    Country Flag

I was talking about The Stand. Sorry I was not clear. I envy you the Exorcist/Legion volume, too. With my current financial situation, I have to stick with just King stuff, so I didn't get that edition, though I really wanted it.

John
    Lol

I realised after I posted! Shuffles off, feeling slightly idiotic....

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

No reason to feel idiotic. It was my failure to make myself clearer.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I love hearing of members he who pick up S/L Stands. Keeps my own desire for one peaked.

I'm also keen to check out photos of this Lettered Exorcist when it arrives.

Nice pick up guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up a CD Lettered "The Passage" by Justin Cronin for $102 at a used bookstore!! I think they mispriced this as the S/L of the book usually runs about $175. They also had an CD Lettered Exorcist/Legion for $400 but i could not afford both and the Exorcist was priced more what I would expect to see.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well it is what over 40 years now since the book was written and the film was made

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My new P&J (not Stephen King, related, sorry) is a master galley proof of one of my favorite books, and probably the best time travel book ever written, "The Man Who Folded Himself" by David Gerrold. This is for the first Random House edition published in 1973, and yes I am totally going to read it:

There are handwritten notes throughout, but also some typed ones. I think it's cool that 40 years ago someone (probably Gerrold, but maybe an editor) read this and said, "I think this paragraph here needs a little slapstick humor.":

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great, Robert. Congrats.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I just picked up a CD Lettered "The Passage" by Justin Cronin for $102 at a used bookstore!! I think they mispriced this as the S/L of the book usually runs about $175. They also had an CD Lettered Exorcist/Legion for $400 but i could not afford both and the Exorcist was priced more what I would expect to see.
    What a deal!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    My new P&J (not Stephen King, related, sorry) is a master galley proof of one of my favorite books, and probably the best time travel book ever written, "The Man Who Folded Himself" by David Gerrold. This is for the first Random House edition published in 1973, and yes I am totally going to read it:

There are handwritten notes throughout, but also some typed ones. I think it's cool that 40 years ago someone (probably Gerrold, but maybe an editor) read this and said, "I think this paragraph here needs a little slapstick humor.":

I dont know that book nor author but that's a great collector's item. Will try to find out more about that book.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks very, very nice!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all!

I've just received a package from Jeremy (Herbertwest): one of the coolest promo items ever:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari..... AMAZING !!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's neat!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations all!

I've just received a package from Jeremy (Herbertwest): one of the coolest promo items ever:

And you like it so much that you've doubled your post!

Glad it reached you safely. I was really excited about it when i'd seen Carlos one, but then i must admit that i was a bit disappointed when i recieved mine.... so it found a great home!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't thank you enough. It's one of the best promo items I saw (and now have)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari. I love that item.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast