Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 1105 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,125 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks folks

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great story Mr. G !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Plumes are very nice as well

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John!
    Hopefully I'll acquire one some day

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    My latest:

Limitation page:

Letter from Michael Alpert:

Thanks, AKC!

(By the way, I stole the last two pictures from the Catalog!)

John

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent deal! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic deal! If you ever want to sell I'll double the price lol!

Great deal
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a great deal : a steal ! Nice catch!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing special today, just a new joy

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up a F/F Wizard and Glass today for $25. Found it at a book store that rarely has more than reading copies of books.

Country
    Country Flag

That's a nice price! Still wondering why DT4 is always way more expensive than the other normal DT Grants.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    That's a nice price! Still wondering why DT4 is always way more expensive than the other normal DT Grants.
    It was the first book in the series that Grant allowed to be distributed (in part) by the larger chains like Barnes & Noble. Prior to DT4 you had to buy them directly from Grant or a few select small bookstores. The theory is that this got many more copies of DT4 in the hands of non-collectors resulting in fewer nice copies for the collecting community. At least that is the theory. Makes some sense to me. it's as good an explanation as any, I guess.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a reasonable theory.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was the first one available in regular chain bookstores. I think probaaby a lot ended up in less than collectible condition because of it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds logical indeed, with both DT3 and DT4 having a 40.000 print run.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It was the first book in the series that Grant allowed to be distributed (in part) by the larger chains like Barnes & Noble. Prior to DT4 you had to buy them directly from Grant or a few select small bookstores. The theory is that this got many more copies of DT4 in the hands of non-collectors resulting in fewer nice copies for the collecting community. At least that is the theory. Makes some sense to me. it's as good an explanation as any, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    It was the first one available in regular chain bookstores. I think probaaby a lot ended up in less than collectible condition because of it.
    Huh!! I did not realize that was the case. Thanks for the mini-tutorial!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Huh!! I did not realize that was the case. Thanks for the mini-tutorial!!!

"...what you share with the world is what it keeps of you....."

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The reason I was told was because it was sent to main stream stores it sold out much quicker then the previous volumes and therefore made it "seem" like a harder to find item, either way the sell to mainstream book stores is the reason it's value is higher.
    Christine

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This just arrived:

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a P&J that will soon be in my greedy little hands when I pick it up at fed ex today. It is an unbelievably beautiful site to behold, and will be the apex of my humble collection.
    I have been waiting a long time for it, and it is worth every second of the wait. I have only gotten pics of it so far but I can tell its going to be amazing!!!
    I will post pics tonight hopefully. dun dun dun.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

WDIL: awesome addition! Probably my favorite early King book. It looks really good!

Simon: you're not even giving us a hint?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I have a P&J that will soon be in my greedy little hands when I pick it up at fed ex today. It is an unbelievably beautiful site to behold, and will be the apex of my humble collection.
    I have been waiting a long time for it, and it is worth every second of the wait. I have only gotten pics of it so far but I can tell its going to be amazing!!!
    I will post pics tonight hopefully. dun dun dun.....
    I know what it is.....I know what it is.....

Only because you outbid me you jerk!!!! Picture me hating you........(not really).

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL AKC
    Christine

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC im waiting for Mark Geyer to Remarque that before I show it here so ill post that later
    You know you could never hate me not when im going to will it to you
    I bought this some time ago and have been waiting patiently for it. And like I said the wait was well worth every second
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere goes

1st edition Gunslinger in fine/fine with Whelan Remarque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 655 705 1105 ... LastLast