Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 973 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 971 972 973 974 975 983 1023 1073 ... LastLast
Results 24,301 to 24,325 of 32425

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Moshe here is the image you tried to post

I love it. Is it based on a true story? Where can we get a copy?
    THANK YOU! Roseannebarr.

It came out of my sick imagination, lol, though I might kill anyone who tries to touch my collection ....
    You can order these postcards from HOOT site:

http://www.hootreview.com/products/p...ils/#cid=24985
    Click on: Add to Cart and then write there: Postcard 49, October 2015. It costs $2 apiece.
    Thank you, buddy.
    Postcard ordered. i am going to frame it and put it in the bathroom or my SK room!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    This little piece was published in HOOT - a Literary Magazine on a Postcard. It's also for sale.
    You can hear me reading (GRUESOME, as someone said) it, here:

http://www.hootreview.com/2015/10/20...-october-2015/
    Mosheeeeeee.......nailed it like always. Good to see you here
    THANK YOU! my dear friend sharki69. I'd been roughneking on getting it nailed properly, lol.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Moshe here is the image you tried to post

I love it. Is it based on a true story? Where can we get a copy?
    THANK YOU! Roseannebarr.

It came out of my sick imagination, lol, though I might kill anyone who tries to touch my collection ....
    You can order these postcards from HOOT site:

http://www.hootreview.com/products/p...ils/#cid=24985
    Click on: Add to Cart and then write there: Postcard 49, October 2015. It costs $2 apiece.
    Thank you, buddy.
    Postcard ordered. i am going to frame it and put it in the bathroom or my SK room!
    LOOOL. Be careful, Roseannebarr. Someone might get fatal/dangerous ideas seeing it in the bathroom. Better put it in your SK room.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! And congratulations, Moshe and JAMMF!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thank you! And congratulations, Moshe and JAMMF!
    Hey Ari. Waking up and seeing your congrats makes my day. THANK YOU!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

So my 15th anniversary was on the 14th of the month, and I had already received a new Joyland Illustrated and a S/L edition of the Illustrated King Trivia Book (rev ed) from my wife.
    Later that night I told her that I had just seen a listing for brand new copy of Secretary of Dream Vol 2 for cover price! She wanted to know why I was still standing there and not in the other room ordering it.

After it arrived I mentioned to Chadbourne that I had gotten it and he said "well, give it to me for a couple of days" or something like that.

I thought "But...But...But...I just GOT it."

I picked it up today....

Never doubted him for a moment!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glen's good like that. Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations everyone on the new acquisitions!

Well, here's a new P&J for me which I'm really excited about. I've been reading/re-reading all of Stephen King's books, and recently read Firestarter for the first time. It has become one of my favorites and I wanted a nice signed copy for my collection, so I found this one.

It is an association copy, signed and inscribed to Otto Penzler, the famous mystery book publisher and bookseller. It is dated 5 days prior to the official publication date, and it is also an advance review copy which includes the review slip and publisher's publicity sheet. The DJ is bright and not faded as you often see with this book.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!! I love it.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a cool edition to have!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool ! Congrats paul

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is 9 shades of awesome!! Firestarter is one of my favorites, too.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Sweet!!! I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    That's a cool edition to have!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Very Cool ! Congrats paul
    Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    That is 9 shades of awesome!! Firestarter is one of my favorites, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks so much guys. Appreciate it.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! That's a great looking copy!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is just great on so many levels. Congrats!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely Firestarter!

I've always said Firestarter will be the first King story I read my little girls when they get a little older, and a beautiful signed copy like yours above is definitely on the wish list.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Congrats! That's a great looking copy!
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That is just great on so many levels. Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Lovely Firestarter!

I've always said Firestarter will be the first King story I read my little girls when they get a little older, and a beautiful signed copy like yours above is definitely on the wish list.
    Thanks guys. I've been very happy with this book. Just need to get a slipcase made now.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing copy, Paul! Congratulations!!! Wowza!!!!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, Paul! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Amazing copy, Paul! Congratulations!!! Wowza!!!!

Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Amazing, Paul! Congratulations!
    Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently purchased a black The Stand Case from AKC (Tomas at SK Collector only made 10 black cases, none of which were for sale from him). I jokingly told Tim to be sure and include a 1st edition Stand with the case.
    When The package came, it felt awfully heavy.

Now I just need the DJ.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 973 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 971 972 973 974 975 983 1023 1073 ... LastLast