Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 939 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,475 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ARC's and Storm additions gents.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

New arrivals in today's mail:
    Mystery Scene Reader tribute to John D. Macdonald signed/limited paperback with King non-fic contribution.

~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    with big thanks to dnemec...

Glad to help!
    Sweet - I've been searching for a really nice copy of the 1st print paperback for a while - anybody else have a spare?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Storm-of-the...d451c#shpCntId
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet - I've been searching for a really nice copy of the 1st print paperback for a while - anybody else have a spare?
    I have a rebound hardback copy of the 1st print paperback.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    with big thanks to dnemec...

Glad to help!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Storm-of-the...d451c#shpCntId
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I have a rebound hardback copy of the 1st print paperback.
    Thanks everyone - I am now sorted on this
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last week got a birthday present from my girlfriend

And yesterday I finally received long-awaited S/L of "John dies at the end"

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome acquisitions!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats everyone!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new joys, all, congratulations!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    New arrivals in today's mail:
    Mystery Scene Reader tribute to John D. Macdonald signed/limited paperback with King non-fic contribution.
    King wrote a wonderful tribute to JDM in that one. I love the part where he talks about discovering JDM for the first time (1959, Murder in the Wind) and the influence it had on a young 12 year-old writer:

"[I was] knocked cockeyed by it... and both while reading it and afterward, I went around in a state of exhilaration, thinking 'So it can be done. It can be.'

"By 'it' I suppose I meant telling the truth about life even while you were writing for the popular market, so often regarded by those self-esteeming English profs as a market made up of closet sadists, lowbrow truck-drivers, and bored housewives. But even at twelve, with no more experience of life than a rural upbringing could afford, I knew the feel of the real when it touched me in that book. How could I, or anyone, not feel it? Murder in the Wind did not reach out and touch you; it grabbed you, jerked you into a dark alley, and assaulted you.

"MacDonald was writing about people I knew, about smells I had smelled, and I thought, about the way I would feel under certain circumstances. It was like seeing your first color movie after a lifetime of black-and-white."

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My new pride and joy just arrived yesterday. I know it's small potatoes compared to some of the gems I see on here, but I've been patiently looking for a S/L He is Legend that's in my price range for quite some time. Being the Matheson fan that I am, I have found signed copies of I am Legend and A Stir of Echoes (and also the PB edition of He is Legend signed by Joe Hil, Joe Lansdale and F Paul Wilson), but now having the signed/750 hardcover just makes my collection that much closer to complete. To round out the epic mail day, I also received my S/L editions of Bill Pronzini's Kinsmen and Femme from forum member Tommy.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of my personal top 5, and finally in a fantastic condition!

<3 it !

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Sebastian. That's one gorgeous copy!

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    My new pride and joy just arrived yesterday. I know it's small potatoes compared to some of the gems I see on here, but I've been patiently looking for a S/L He is Legend that's in my price range for quite some time. Being the Matheson fan that I am, I have found signed copies of I am Legend and A Stir of Echoes (and also the PB edition of He is Legend signed by Joe Hil, Joe Lansdale and F Paul Wilson), but now having the signed/750 hardcover just makes my collection that much closer to complete. To round out the epic mail day, I also received my S/L editions of Bill Pronzini's Kinsmen and Femme from forum member Tommy.
    Congratulations, Tommy! It's a worthy edition for sure!

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all - cool items !

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    One of my personal top 5, and finally in a fantastic condition!

<3 it !
    I'm looking for one for a long time... can you please PM me with the info about the $$$ you paid?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all, on the new additions.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

New proof arrived today. Not one you see that often.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE Zelig

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I had a proof DJ with my Bachman Books proof if I remember correctly.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jim. And yes, Alan there was a proof DJ with this proof but unfortunately the copy I got didn't have it.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Paul, that proof must be pretty rare! Congratulations on one in that looks to be real nice condition!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Wow, Paul, that proof must be pretty rare! Congratulations on one in that looks to be real nice condition!
    Thanks John, appreciate it. I hardly ever see one for sale. There's one on Abe right now, but I didn't get it because of the price then this showed up at a more affordable price. It's in good shape. Might be some slight fading to the spine, but otherwise binding tight and pages are clean.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Paul. That's a scarce one for sure!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 939 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 989 1039 ... LastLast