Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 989 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    A replacement UK Deluxe A Clash of Kings (if anyone wants a cheap copy of this book with a damaged slipcase, message me)

Deluxe UK Hobbit

Really like that "The Hobbit". Mind if I ask where you got it and are there more? More pics of it would be greatly appreciated as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Also, I bought three books from PS Publishing's 3-traycases for 50 pounds promotion. I asked if I could request titles, and they told me to name 6 and they's try to pick three from there. The three titles I got were:

In case anyone is wondering, they list Horns by Joe Hill as available in the promotion (and their inventory system says they still have 23 of them), but I would go with the assumption that they won't be sending out many/any of them.

(My first four traycases, all in one day )
    I was trying to decide if I wanted to go with this deal or the 8 book grab bag for £35. I see Horns listed as well, but I agree with you that they probably would not send that one out too often.
    I just checked the site again, and Horns is no longer listed as part of the offer (nor is "Long After Midnight", for that matter).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A new addition to the family:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, that looks to be in great condition too!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Indeed, and the price was great too!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Although not quite as valuable as most of the other "pride and joy" items on here, I was able to pick up an unread new Grant copy of Wizard and Glass for $50 and an unread new copy of Just After Sunset Collectors set for $7.99. I was very pleased with these purchases.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Michaël,
    Wow... looks to be in perfect condition.
    Congratulations !

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    A new addition to the family:

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Although not quite as valuable as most of the other "pride and joy" items on here, I was able to pick up an unread new Grant copy of Wizard and Glass for $50 and an unread new copy of Just After Sunset Collectors set for $7.99. I was very pleased with these purchases.
    Some great buys, Dan! And welcome to the boards.

John

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan that is great I have seen W&G go for as much as $300.00 on ebay.
    I can't believe you were able to get a copy of JAS collectors set for $7.99 way to go.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Dan that is great I have seen W&G go for as much as $300.00 on ebay.
    I can't believe you were able to get a copy of JAS collectors set for $7.99 way to go.

Dan,
    I'd really love to see some pictures of your collection.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay I know that proof!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the positive encouragement. My wife just laughs when I come home with a book or a package arrives in the mail. I am going to try and take some photos of my collection soon. It's modest, but you have to start somewhere, I suppose.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the positive encouragement. My wife just laughs when I come home with a book or a package arrives in the mail. I am going to try and take some photos of my collection soon. It's modest, but you have to start somewhere, I suppose.
    Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The rest of Shannon's New Additions LINK

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

I gotta say, the way the "E" slants downward and upward toward the middle concerns me. You sure Ralph sold you a "Bonafide" TMSG and not a "Knock-off"? If that were a sig, I'd say "Fail"!!!

LOL LOL

Congrats on the new items and the random use of the (semi-authentic) TMSG!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan: "My wife just laughs when I come home with a book or a package arrives in the mail."

That's now. When your collection/hobby/obsession/addiction becomes worse, her laughing will graduate to a scornful look of disdain with every eBay purchase. Just wait. Welcome.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan: "My wife just laughs when I come home with a book or a package arrives in the mail."

That's now. When your collection/hobby/obsession/addiction becomes worse, her laughing will graduate to a scornful look of disdain with every eBay purchase. Just wait. Welcome.
    So true!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my. Shannon went and spent $19,000 on the glass turtle.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Oh my. Shannon went and spent $19,000 on the glass turtle.....
    But it is cute...
    Fear his power that he now has...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Soooo some new P&J of me:
    "Bis das die Zeit den Tod besiegt" Anthology by H.P. Lovecraft & Tim Curran Sigend Limited Edition Nr. 204/666 published by Festa
    Sigend by Cyril van der Haegen (Illustartor) and Tim Curran

"The Passage" by J. Cronin PC by Cemetery Dance including the Slipcase

J.G. Ballard "Die Schreckensgalerie" (" The Atrocity Exhibition") Limited Numbered Nr. 144/200 by Edition Phantasia.
    This is VERY hard to find!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A wonderful Bookset:
    "Talisman/Black House Gift Edition by Grant Nr. 2182/3500

Something new for my Tolkien Collection:
    "Der Herr der Ringe" Slipcased Edition Leatherbound, Signed Numbered, Nr. 419/3333; with original print by the illustratorDietrich Ebert

And:
    "Der Anschlag" ("11/22/63) German Edition (This Copy is still in Shrinwrap. Bought a reading copy extra!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Christian!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love The Passage edition. I think I 'll end up hunting out one of those one day.
    Also, the Talisman/Black House is one of my favourite gift editions!

Well done on some awesome pick ups.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 989 ... LastLast