Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 678 1078 ... LastLast
Results 14,426 to 14,450 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Awesome!! I was mere minutes from obtaining one. Perhaps you purchased this from CD last week?
    I certainly did - I almost bought the Lettered Passage and/or Legacies, but since I had numbered copies, I went for this one. Couldn't be 50% off

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    My new toy

Tell me...: do you already feel the difference between a cheapmade ford and this amazing welldone german car...? A superb funcar...!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it but I do sell and like Fords also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks to the super kindness of our Merlin, I've just received this:

Thanks again, my friend!
    You're very welcome!!! For the record, I hate notoriety!!! I'm just the Haven Fund Whore!!!! Enjoy it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay, I have some new PB & Js!

Some samples:

Check out my latest post in my collection thread HERE

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Looks like some great additions there!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    No more new DMG books for a while after these, I promise. I'm officially out of shelf space:
    Are you kidding? Lack of shelf space doesn't stop a REAL collector! Keep going!
    You're comments hurt my self esteem <sniffle> so I had to buy more Grant books to make myself feel better...

Both are signed limited editions (Age of Dreams is limited to only 200 signed/numbered/slipcased copies), but this bio of Rick Berry at the end of Shadows of Dreams sealed the deal for me:

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just r'cvd the Signed "The Twelve". Actually I was quite surprised that the sig wasn't on what I take to be the 'obvious' page for it.

but instead, the page before that......... (shown along with a signed "Passage")

The case is made for different books but these fit (sort of) so they have a temporary home.....

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you bought a copy of The Passage signed from most of the online dealers, it was signed on the blank page before the title page as well. Looks like they are doing the same with The Twelve. I think he only signs the title page in person...

Where did you order your copy from?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered from VJ Books and sig looks the same on The Twelve. I also ordered The Passage from them and it was signed on title page. I was rather shocked, also. Not a huge deal, but it looks lonely all by itself on the blank page.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Tipped in page maybe?

EDIT: I just looked at VJ Books website and it looks like Cronin made a stop at their office/store to sign books. Must not have done that this time around.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    If you bought a copy of The Passage signed from most of the online dealers, it was signed on the blank page before the title page as well. Looks like they are doing the same with The Twelve. I think he only signs the title page in person...

I believe the signed copies obtained from the book dealers are tipped-in pages. They were obtained directly from the publisher that way. Books from actual signings are not tipped-in.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered my signed copy from Murder by the Book. Signed directly on the title page.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I ordered my signed copy from Murder by the Book. Signed directly on the title page.

Mulleins

I as well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

I believe the signed copies obtained from the book dealers are tipped-in pages. They were obtained directly from the publisher that way. Books from actual signings are not tipped-in.
    You are right. That's what I meant to say. I like the full signature on the blank page. Sometimes it looks nicer than when done at a signing.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The one I got was also VJ Books. It's a great sig - seems clearer, less scribbled -- but like Dan said, looks sort of lonely.........
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Congrats on all the new additions everyone.
    Garrell tho not a big fan of Beemers that one looks pretty sweet (and fun)
    reality continues to ruin my life

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Congrats on all the new additions everyone.
    Garrell tho not a big fan of Beemers that one looks pretty sweet (and fun)
    Beemer??? I dont even Knower!

sorry, i had too

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

lol
    TwistedSgc
    reality continues to ruin my life

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a blast to drive, thx all
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    My new toy
    Welcome to the club!! I'm a Beemer girl. Went from an '85 318i to a '92 318i convertible to a '94 318i convertible and now I'm (still) driving my '00 323iT. We also have a Mini Cooper which of course is a BMW in disguise.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This came a while back:

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from a 12 day trip to China and waiting for me was the lettered IT from Cemetery Dance.
    Packed extremely well and arrived in great shape.
    And a ton of proofs from Hannes!!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You know the Sherlock Holmes/Doctor's Case proofs that were relisted countless times on eBay over the past few months? Well, I just couldn't stand it any longer and I bought them (I paid less than the $145 at which they were listed for in the final auction). I don't collect anthology proofs but this is a neat set, I think.

I was kind of surprised that they didn't sell sooner. Isn't the Doctor's Case proof pretty rare? I guess collecting anthology proofs is a niche-within-a-niche thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 678 1078 ... LastLast