Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely not, for whatever reason, prices are significantly lowered right now. Even at regular bookselling websites, they are selling for $425 not including shipping. But I emailed Jerad from Centipede Press directly (I read somewhere on this huge forum ---DID YOU GUYS KNOW THERE WAS A "MELONS OF TDT.ORG" THREAD!!!??--- that someone else did that also) and he gave me a deal for $375 including shipping. Great guy. Thanks

jerad@indra.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    The new phone book's here! The new phone books's here!

Knowing Darkness: Signed Limited Edition
    [Image]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...souterbox.jpg/[/image]
    http://img98.imageshack.us/i/knowing...ssinnerbox.jpg
    http://img59.imageshack.us/i/knowingdarkness.jpg
    http://img90.imageshack.us/i/knowing...sssizecomp.jpg
    http://img862.imageshack.us/i/knowingdarknesstray.jpg
    http://img688.imageshack.us/i/knowingdarknessfront.jpg
    http://img221.imageshack.us/i/knowin...ssdarktowe.jpg
    http://img709.imageshack.us/i/knowin...ssfirestar.jpg
    http://img651.imageshack.us/i/knowin...ssprintsfr.jpg
    http://img856.imageshack.us/i/knowin...ssprintssi.jpg

Oh, and I received my Redrum Ale beer label a few days ago also ...
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1...ebeerlabel.jpg

Hey, can someone PLEASE explain to me why when I try to post an image, all I get is this?

I want bigger! I am going to be starting my Collection thread as soon as I figure out this problem, lol. Thanks
    Use the "Direct Link URL that Imageshak provides. Right click in the Direct Link box, copy, then in your post, past the url in the box using the "Insert Image" icon.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the "Direct link" options you have to be registered (I don't like that).

But there's another option, use the "Forum code" options and change it a little.
    Paste it in the message and only leave the part between the two IMG's intact.

Forum code:
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/img2305ct.jpg/][ IMG]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4601/img2305ct.jpg[/IMG ][/URL ]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Only use:
    [ IMG ]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4601/img2305ct.jpg[/IMG ]

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received this. The rest of the pictures are in my Collections thread.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I´am so way behind with posting..... One of the last ones, direct from Glimmer Graphics

Insomnia Print - Glimmer Graphics - Signed by Stephen King and Phil Hale new unused painting for the Insomnia portfolio, and unused alternate version of the cover painting

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

RF and Niels, thanks for the info, I'm gonna try the image thing now ...

RF, nice addition! Legacies (the numbered, of course, lol) is what started my addiction oh so few months ago! I must ask, with you buying lettered after lettered after super unique book and signed this and that ... you are either a) rolling in dough, lol or b) broke as fuck! Whichever the situation, I envy your collection and I'm happy to see you aquire so many interesting items.

Stock, I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't see the pic.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Just got in a copy of the gift edition of Grant's 1984 edition of The Talisman. I'm not going to post pictures as it's the same edition most of you have seen, but I have to give a nod to Tony and Kim from Camelot Books. I lost my original copy of The Talisman in a fire and had been keeping an eye out for a replacement. I just couldn't bring myself to pay the $200.00 - $300.00 that most sellers demand for a copy of the gift edition as I purchased a PC copy of the S/L a few years back for $300.00 (it had some imperfections: there was an ink smudge on the back of volume one that I was able to completely remove using an art eraser; it was also missing the paste-down on volume one and the one on volume two was scratched, neither of which bothered me as I have a bunch of spare paste-downs from Grant; if you ever have to replace a paste-down on one of those, just know that they come off with relative ease and leave no residue behind so long as you peel them off with slow, steady pressure).

Anyways, I got an e-mail from Camelot Books indicating that they had two copies of The Talisman, one with a bump to the slipcase and volume one, and another in fine condition, both for a very reasonable price. I was replacing the gift edition just to fill the hole in my collection and not because of some huge love I have for that edition (as I said, I have a S/L as well as the Artists' Edition with all of the artists' signatures), so I figured that the bumped copy with its price tag half that of the fine copy would do just fine. Unfortunately, volume one was not only bumped but also had a binding defect where the page block had come separated from the spine. I had seen this once before on one of the signed/limiteds and knew that the cost to fix it would be more than the book was worth considering the bump. I e-mailed Tony from Camelot about the issue and explained that I realized that they probably focused so much on the bump that they never noticed the binding issue (it's only visible once you open the book past the first few pages). I asked him to set up a return and indicated that I would use the credit towards the fine copy.

Tony e-mailed me back apologizing profusely and acknowledged that it was his oversight. He then made me an offer that I couldn't refuse: I send him back the damaged copy and he sends me a fine copy and just calls it even, no additional money required. Needless to say, I accepted and now have a fine, bump-free copy with no binding issues that I received at a price pretty close to Grant's original 1984 issue price.

I've dealt with Tony and Kim several times over the years and have never had a problem until now. Given the nature of the issue and how easy it is to overlook, I wasn't even upset, just disappointed. Still, Tony went above and beyond my expectations in resolving the issue. It is certainly refreshing to see that there are still booksellers out there who take customer service seriously and who are willing to go far beyond what is necessary to fix an issue.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My newest pride and joy

Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three (Plume) Third state orange cover with sticker

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Hannes! Is that the one that was on eBay recently? It looks better than I expected!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes it was , was really surprised that it was in this condition.
    Guess the seller was a really bad photographer

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always had a great experience from them also! Very good people to deal with!

Traveler Bloodletting Press is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Larry,

Nice to meet you.
    I hope someday to be able to afford some of your Art.

-Richard
    Nice to meet you too Richard.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey ~~ guess what I just received???

Page 1 of sigs.....

Page 2 of sigs......

Page 3 of sigs.......
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!!!!

I've just received these:

Copies #1!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks just like mine! I love having King, Gaiman, and Hill on the same page. Totally awesome...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I received these:

Now I only need the October 1970 and February/April/September 1972 issues to complete my pre-CARRIE Cavalier set.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You bought them for stories, right?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Haha. I'm sure my wife would be opposite of impressed if I started collecting skin mags for King stories. "Oh, the pictures of these beautiful naked women? Not interested, there's a King story in it."

100% believable.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure that "Go Metric, Go Mad" article is intriguing

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, are you telling me that my girlfriend won't be convinced when I tell her these were acquired for bibliographical purposes?

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know but I'd really like to read that last magazine.

For real though, are those stories collected anywhere?

Country
    Country Flag

Most of them are collected in NIGHT SHIFT. I just like the idea of having King publications from before anyone knew him.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife bought me the Marge Simpson Playboy, cos it had Marge in it, and then i noticed it had a King story too!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have the annuals also?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Hey ~~ guess what I just received???

Page 1 of sigs.....

Page 2 of sigs......

Page 3 of sigs.......
    I'm so envious.. I'm on the very long waiting list for this S/L.
    I don't think I'm going to make the cut.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast