Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,425 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Just picked up a signed copy of liseys story on abes for cheap...lets hope the signature is legit.

Define cheap.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Have not received this yet.....but I think a Waste Lands for $15 is a pretty awesome deal...

LINK

I have a spare DJ, so I just might be able to polish that turd.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful copy, congratulations !!

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Finally...a new item I am happy to list as a Pride and Joy...

Six Stories S/L with the traycase - definitely one of the top 3 books in my collection:

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheap=$60. purchase had a return policy so we will see if it is legit.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Bought a first UK hardcover edition of Danse Macabre for $55 ($70 with shipping) today. A fresh listing on ABE and no time to ask questions and wait for a response. DJ has some issues but I thought for $70 I could take a chance. We'll see what I get.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Have not received this yet.....but I think a Waste Lands for $15 is a pretty awesome deal...

LINK

You will need to sand the page blocks.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Bought a first UK hardcover edition of Danse Macabre for $55 ($70 with shipping) today. A fresh listing on ABE and no time to ask questions and wait for a response. DJ has some issues but I thought for $70 I could take a chance. We'll see what I get.
    Do tell us later. I would be interested to see what it looks like.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just picked up a signed copy of liseys story on abes for cheap...lets hope the signature is legit.

Define cheap.
    Cheap=$60. purchase had a return policy so we will see if it is legit.
    I hope you get a legit signature...but at $60, I would not count on it.

If it sounds too good to be true......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

LINK

You will need to sand the page blocks.
    So that would be two things I can attribute to this site.

1. The auction listing.

2. The knowledge to fix the book.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This week my Stephen King - JOYLAND
    signed limited 23/724 arrived.
    For 79,90 EURO inklusive 17,12 Euro delivery cost´s from USA to Germany a CHEAP S/L.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way cool Frank - congratulations !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    This week my Stephen King - JOYLAND
    signed limited 23/724 arrived.
    For 79,90 EURO inklusive 17,12 Euro delivery cost´s from USA to Germany a CHEAP S/L.
    We all float down here!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What Grant said!!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Whats a good deal on The Stand Signed Limited? There is one on ebay for over 1800 which i wouldnt pay but i am curious

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Whats a good deal on The Stand Signed Limited? There is one on ebay for over 1800 which i wouldnt pay but i am curious
    <$2K is a "deal".

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

What about the one that is currently on ebay? Doesn't look like its in fine condition with the marks on the tray case but im not sure.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dunno about "awesome", but I recently picked up my flatsigned Joyland PB for $100. Not a bad deal I thought.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I think thats a great deal Alan - sorry I missed that auction.
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    What about the one that is currently on ebay? Doesn't look like its in fine condition with the marks on the tray case but im not sure.
    If it's this one:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item27d504a9a0

there doesn't seem to be any significant wear.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What Alan G said!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What Shannon said!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What Garrell said !

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Just pure good luck on my part, TN. I happened to be on ebay when it was listed. I think the auction had only had 2 or 3 views when I used buy it now.

My Full Dark, No Stars signed 1 of 100 for thirty dollars will take a bit of beating though. I still get a buzz when I look at that book sitting on my shelf lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Just pure good luck on my part, TN. I happened to be on ebay when it was listed. I think the auction had only had 2 or 3 views when I used buy it now.

My Full Dark, No Stars signed 1 of 100 for thirty dollars will take a bit of beating though. I still get a buzz when I look at that book sitting on my shelf lol.
    The FDNS buy was a source of immense envy for every forum member here. That was one heck of a GREAT deal!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have to say Alan (from point of view that you have one and I don't) that this was indeed an awesome deal

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Dunno about "awesome", but I recently picked up my flatsigned Joyland PB for $100. Not a bad deal I thought.
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast