Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 973 1023 ... LastLast
Results 23,051 to 23,075 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all! I have not posted in a bit but my wife says she has me something King related for my Bday next week! Hope its P&J worthy lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Congrats all! I have not posted in a bit but my wife says she has me something King related for my Bday next week! Hope its P&J worthy lol

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post

ahahhahahahahahahahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

She probably used a Bett's Gift Certificate!!!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a new King pride & joy on the way but I'm equally happy with these two books, purchased from one of my go-to guys in the UK: Simon from Hyraxia Books.

Song of Kali has a signed Overlook Connection bookplate laid in and Carrion Comfort is signed, inscribed, and has a nice vampire sketch by Simmons.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I have a new King pride & joy on the way but I'm equally happy with these two books, purchased from one of my go-to guys in the UK: Simon from Hyraxia Books.

Song of Kali has a signed Overlook Connection bookplate laid in and Carrion Comfort is signed, inscribed, and has a nice vampire sketch by Simmons.

Beautiful, congratulations! I haven't read Carrion Comfort yet, but it's on my list for soon!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to see your Simmons collection is growing. Congrats.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something for my SK/Vincent Chong collection....

Stephen King - Christine
    PL book, signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Something for my SK/Vincent Chong collection....

Stephen King - Christine
    PL book, signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong
    Congratulations on that amazing remarque! Looks like the car I drove in high school

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Looks like the car I drove in high school
    ... once I was done with it!!!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Good to see your Simmons collection is growing. Congrats.
    Thanks, you kick-started it though, I think almost half of my Simmons books came from you!

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Beautiful, congratulations! I haven't read Carrion Comfort yet, but it's on my list for soon!
    Thank you! I'm reading Ilium right now but I think Carrion Comfort will be next!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally reunited my DT set. I received it today... #644 complete! A big thanks to Tippy4! It is above #500 so will never have a matching Gunslinger but I'm happy with a 2x signed fine trade edition.

BTW - the DJ spine is a bit sun faded so if anyone had extras please PM me.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My new additions that came in today.
    The FSF are not in the best shape but when you get 20 of them for $10 you say screw it.

Then my Dave McKean signature came in today. Now that only leaves Dameron (which will be coming my way soon thanks to tippy) and Whelan Gunslinger.

If anyone wants to send me a Whelan Gunslinger I will forever be in your debt
    -Josh

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

It's always enjoyable for me to see some of the things I cannot currently buy because of finances and or seeing some of the unique items book collectors are interested in. Some items I'm envious of, some I have never heard of, some I have, some I want, and some are of no interest to me. But, it is exciting to see what other book collectors enjoy grabbing for themselves. Congrats to all and their new prides of joy and thank you for sharing them with avid collectors. This is really a great site for fiction collectors.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats becca and Josh

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I finally reunited my DT set. I received it today... #644 complete! A big thanks to Tippy4! It is above #500 so will never have a matching Gunslinger but I'm happy with a 2x signed fine trade edition.
    That is a beautiful book! Does it have that same extremely thick creamy paper that the Artist Edition uses? I absolutely love this book, and think this might be the pinnacle of the production side, even taking into consideration the revised Gunslinger/LSOE clamshells.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats becca.......but I have to tell the whole story......

Last week I emailed a bookseller that had a SL DT2 for sale because I was looking for the number that matches my set.

The seller told me that they had #644 (which was not the number I wanted).

Well.....I have a copy of that title for sale as well, and on the same day I received an answer from the bookseller, becca sent me an email asking me if I had #644.

I could not believe it!

I put becca in touch with the bookseller, and the rest is history.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Very fortunate, indeed! Congrats Becca!

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATULATIONS on the wonderful items, Becca and Josh!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Congrats becca.......but I have to tell the whole story......

Last week I emailed a bookseller that had a SL DT2 for sale because I was looking for the number that matches my set.

The seller told me that they had #644 (which was not the number I wanted).

Well.....I have a copy of that title for sale as well, and on the same day I received an answer from the bookseller, becca sent me an email asking me if I had #644.

I could not believe it!

I put becca in touch with the bookseller, and the rest is history.
    The best!

PS - He did take $225 off asking price too!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing story... Congratulations Becca, and nice work Rick...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Becca. Sounds like a very lucky find!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Normally I don't collect the Legends books (with the story Little Sisters of Eluria). But there was no hesitation with buying this Italian hardcover with Michael Whelan dustjacket 8)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Never seen that before. Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 973 1023 ... LastLast