Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 922 ... LastLast
Results 20,526 to 20,550 of 32426

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... Let me be the first to say congrats
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    There will always be more books to buy, but I've finally completed what I set out to do. That's some kind of accomplishment.
    Congratulations!!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's such a wonderful story. Congratulations! It took me about 25 years from start to finish to get them all so I kind of know how you feel but as you say, there certainly are more books to buy. Just when you thought you were done you realize there's still more to go after. Again, major congratulations to you!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

(Now it's time to start on the proofs.)

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Felicitations!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sort of not King related, but last night, a french author (who was on stage with King in Paris last year), was asked to present a movie in theater. So his choice was THE SHINING, and the evening first had a book signing.
    So, I had the opportunity to discuss a bit more with him, get books signed, and watch THE SHINING in theater again

He signed an anthology to which he contributed : "For Jeremy, because you know the importance of short stories... friendly."

====

"For Jeremy, the Gaia theory, to get scared with our "evolution".

===
    "For Jeremy, some 'Curses' with real spiders inside! See you soon."

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!
    I know how you must be feeling....satisfied. When I finally got my last 1st I was asked by anyone that knew me. "So now what"?
    Now I look for perfect copies to replace the ones that are less than perfect. The hunt is never over. I love it.

Unlike John proofs don't do a thing for me.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations!

John
    Thanks, John. I can't compete with you guys in the proof arena. I'll leave those to you.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations!

John
    Thanks, John. I can't compete with you guys in the proof arena. I'll leave those to you.
    I didn't know it was a competition.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know it was a competition.
    Of course it's not a competition.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I went on a bit of a shopping spree the last couple of months. Snagged the Carrie about six weeks ago, thinking it would still be a long time until I finally landed a Salem's Lot and Night Shift. Last week the Salem's Lot showed up on eBay and I was the only bidder. The seller also had the Night Shift for sale which we came to an agreement on offline. Suddenly, I have a complete collection of first editions.

I was in 9th grade when I became aware of first editions and limited editions while trying to track down the elusive The Dark Tower book mentioned in Pet Sematary. I paid $125 for a first edition of The Gunslinger from a guy who advertised it for sale in the classifieds in Castle Rock. It took me until I was 43 to complete the collection. It's bittersweet in a way. The hunt is over. There will always be more books to buy, but I've finally completed what I set out to do. That's some kind of accomplishment.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with the new P&Js. The books are in great shape. The dust jackets are a bit rough around the edges but more than adequate for my needs. Couldn't be happier. Now I just need some more shelf space.

Nice story !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing from St.Nicolaus.... this comes from the amazing Darek Kocurek...

I had asked the Darek Kocurek for a little drawing in his Rose Madder, would have been very happy about a little rose-remarque....but i get this mindblowing Minotaur drawing.

Stephen King - Rose Madder
    Minotaurus remarque from Darek Kocurek

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fabulous. Congratulations.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really nice, congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Very nice.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Nothing from St.Nicolaus.... this comes from the amazing Darek Kocurek...

I had asked the Darek Kocurek for a little drawing in his Rose Madder, would have been very happy about a little rose-remarque....but i get this mindblowing Minotaur drawing.

Stephen King - Rose Madder
    Minotaurus remarque from Darek Kocurek
    VERY nice !
    Both the sketch but also his painting !

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Very Nice!

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of items came in the mail today...

The music CD is nicely done and features tracks from Carrie, Pet Sematary, Dolores Claiborne, and some other rarities. Pretty awesome stuff.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff guys~!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

And now the mail is catching up to my purchases... this just came in today.....

Still waiting for my other Rocky Wood book to get here, but it shouldn't be long.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest:

And one of the pictures:

Although this is one of the unbound proofs from Cemetery Dance, it doesn't have the "1st Proof" or "2nd Proof" printed on it. There was/is another of these on eBay that also didn't have the printing.

Just one more of the CD unbound proofs to go now--Doctor Sleep!

John

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is my new Pride and Joy because it is so amazingly helpful and contains so much information which is easily accessible. The only thing I thought unique was the post it note style limitations page signed by the authors. The book, coupled with the forum and its members, are great resources for educating myself about SK.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the recent acquisitions!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 922 ... LastLast