Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 816 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 814 815 816 817 818 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 20,376 to 20,400 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATS!!! Great set of books, I love the Neil Young signature!!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys !

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone tell me where I can get a couple of copies of the "Blue Trim" Revival books?
    Also I am looking for some of the "WHSmith copies also I have all of the others so I really would like to to get this one too.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Anyone tell me where I can get a couple of copies of the "Blue Trim" Revival books?
    Also I am looking for some of the "WHSmith copies also I have all of the others so I really would like to to get this one too.
    I did make a general announcement on picking these for people, so far I have shipped over a dozen of each. Blue edges are now getting difficult to find (I need at least one more for another member) WHSmith are still available but disappearing fast around here. PM me asap.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I did make a general announcement on picking these for people, so far I have shipped over a dozen of each. Blue edges are now getting difficult to find (I need at least one more for another member) WHSmith are still available but disappearing fast around here. PM me asap.
    How much US are they Simon?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How much to buy or how much to ship? Anyhoo - YOU don't want them variants... you're saving your money to buy a signed copy instead remember ?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL

Stroppygoblin - I have to say that what you are doing for the other members of this site is truly remarkable. It is people like you that make sites/communities like this so special.

BRAVO!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    LOL

Stroppygoblin - I have to say that what you are doing for the other members of this site is truly remarkable. It is people like you that make sites/communities like this so special.

BRAVO!!!
    Well thanks for the compliment, but it truly is my pleasure. I have had help from many members here in obtaining books as well as information, etc. Giving back where and how I can seems right.

Ka is a wheel...

Spoiler

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much to buy or how much to ship? Anyhoo - YOU don't want them variants... you're saving your money to buy a signed copy instead remember ?
    LOL, your right. I bought the US 1st and that was it. I just was curious.. is that not allowed sir?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, your right. I bought the US 1st and that was it. I just was curious.. is that not allowed sir?
    you know what they say about Curiosity....

J/K of course you are allowed, Trade price on all UK editions is £20 (or just over $31). Currently both WHSmith and Waterstones are doing the books at half price so £10 or $15.60. This is common but doesn't last more than a week or so at which point they go up to full price.

Shipping varies but from what I have sent out so far its about £14 ($22) for one book and £22 ($34.50) for two (assuming no tracking and insurance). So far I have kept any additional costs to a minimum by reusing existing packaging and boxes but I'm pretty much all out now!

Country
    Country Flag

J/K of course you are allowed, Trade price on all UK editions is £20 (or just over $31). Currently both WHSmith and Waterstones are doing the books at half price so £10 or $15.60. This is common but doesn't last more than a week or so at which point they go up to full price.

Shipping varies but from what I have sent out so far its about £14 ($22) for one book and £22 ($34.50) for two (assuming no tracking and insurance). So far I have kept any additional costs to a minimum by reusing existing packaging and boxes but I'm pretty much all out now!
    Cool info man. I was wondering as I know a lot of members were going after all the variants. I am going to take the $50ish I would save and spend it on booze down in Florida. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

:LOVE LOVE LOVE WHELAN!!! This is my latest score of his original work So nice and I am so excited to get it!!! It's called... "The Tower and the Rose"

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You'd think that a guy with 5 "Gunslingers" would ship a variant to a brother from the colonies just cause he's a nice guy!!! I mean it must be an honor to be able to say that you shipped a book to "The Haven Fund Whore" that will find its way into a HF auction. I'm sick as a dog so don't mind me. I'm just fucking with you is all. Please pass the cough syrup!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

:LOVE LOVE LOVE WHELAN!!! This is my latest score of his original work So nice and I am so excited to get it!!! It's called... "The Tower and the Rose"
    Congratulations! I'll bet today's other Whelan offerings sell pretty quickly too. The website is responding so slowly. Must be lots of traffic right now.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill, I thought Alan had hooked you up? If you still need one, let me know. I'll sort you out my friend!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill, I thought Alan had hooked you up? If you still need one, let me know. I'll sort you out my friend!

He's sorted, Simon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, no I was just messing with you for a laugh. You're still the best. I'm sick as a dog and just looking to stir shit up. Don't mind me. LOL Alan, has forwarded a 1/1 UK trade to me as is our tradition. Just wanted to razz you a bit is all. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Awesome Kris!

Country
    Country Flag

Tried to send you a pm but box is full. Can you get me 2 of the blue trim Waterhouse and one of the WHSmith ones. If you can get me 2 of each @ half price would you please do so for me?

Country
    Country Flag

Just pm me and let me know what you can do for me.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Congratulations! I'll bet today's other Whelan offerings sell pretty quickly too. The website is responding so slowly. Must be lots of traffic right now.
    5 of the 10 pieces already sold less than 90 minutes after the e-mail went out.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

5 of the 10 pieces already sold less than 90 minutes after the e-mail went out.
    That's great man. I also picked up one of the pieces. I'm curious if other TDT members got the other ones which were sold.

Now I need to get my hands on an LSOE AE haha.

Country
    Country Flag

I would have bought more big time if I had the cash right now... This is sitting on the ol credit card for now. Just could not pass it up for the price! Contacts to anyone else who got one. This guys art is worth every penny. Just awesome!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bought this set of 11 Waste Lands transparencies on eBay. They are a lot smaller than I expected; I have included the Shardik print from the portfolio for comparison. You can see that the transparency is slightly wider than the print, and there is a bit more to see on the left and right. I don't know why or when (in the publication process) these slides would have been created. One interesting thing to note, I think, is that there are 11 transparencies, but 13 pieces of art in the book (including the end papers). The two missing pieces for which there are no transparencies are "Better Duck, Dearie" (Gasher) and "Leather Wings". The Gasher painting is the only one Dameron dated 1991. I wonder if it's possible that these transparencies were created before those paintings were finished.

These might only seem cool to me, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I just bought this set of 11 Waste Lands transparencies on eBay. They are a lot smaller than I expected; I have included the Shardik print from the portfolio for comparison. You can see that the transparency is slightly wider than the print, and there is a bit more to see on the left and right. I don't know why or when (in the publication process) these slides would have been created. One interesting thing to note, I think, is that there are 11 transparencies, but 13 pieces of art in the book (including the end papers). The two missing pieces for which there are no transparencies are "Better Duck, Dearie" (Gasher) and "Leather Wings". The Gasher painting is the only one Dameron dated 1991. I wonder if it's possible that these transparencies were created before those paintings were finished.
    These might only seem cool to me, but I thought I'd share anyway.
    Fascinating. I have a DTIII unique item or two, but nothing like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 816 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 814 815 816 817 818 826 866 916 ... LastLast