Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just to let you know feev, they seem to have re-released the whole Knightfall saga into 2 large paparback volumes, which makes it a little more convenient and economic to get the whole story, really.

Knightfall Vol. 1 (New Edition)

Knightfall Vol. 2 (New Edition)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Thanks for the separate thread, feev! I am getting excited as well. I've seen all the trailers and the majority of TV spots, but staying away from spoilers and theories.
    That's good practice. I wish I hadn't seen the prologue, but dammit the curiosity was just way too much for me! I think I know it by memory now, that's how many times I've seen it

It's probably the greatest intro to an action movie villain ever.

Hopefully I'll post my pics. from the Tumbler Tour here some time this week.
    Nice! I'll look out for those.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Just to let you know feev, they seem to have re-released the whole Knightfall saga into 2 large paparback volumes, which makes it a little more convenient and economic to get the whole story, really.

Knightfall Vol. 1 (New Edition)

Knightfall Vol. 2 (New Edition)
    Oh snaps I hadn't seen those! In that case you're better off getting them.

Also, for those who haven't - you should check out The Dark Knight Returns. I know that the film is going to borrow a lot of elements from this graphic novel.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    That's good practice. I wish I hadn't seen the prologue, but dammit the curiosity was just way too much for me! I think I know it by memory now, that's how many times I've seen it

It's probably the greatest intro to an action movie villain ever.
    Ahh!

See, I don't need to see the prologue or spoilers: you're the spoiler guniea pig, getting me excited for the movie without me knowing any plot details!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to be of service!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, Christopher Nolan did a Batman movie?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, not many people have heard of it though. Just keep it on the lowdown, don't want it to get too mainstream.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I understand...cause then Nolan would become a sellout if people started liking his movie.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You got it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You got it.
    LOL!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Batman expert Will Brooker notes the graphic novels that he believes The Dark Knight Rises will draw the most inspirtation from (you will notice that the ones I recommended are on there ). Be aware that the bottom portion of the article is his hypothesis as to what Bruce Wayne's ultimate fate in the film will be.

Clues From The Comics About Batman's Fate In The Dark Knight Rises.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The running time for TDKR is...

2 hrs. 45 mins.!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If it ran for 3 hours and 45 minutes it wouldn't be enough for me

Bring it! MY BODY IS READY.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh my gosh that's long.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Oh my gosh that's long.
    That's what she said.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

"Come at me, bro."
    Just thought I'd give it a more fitting name.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am getting so excited to see this movie...I haven't seen any trailers or previews, either, with the exception of the last 30 sec of the trailer before the Avengers.

The best part about it? I'm going to see it in London

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice touch! A few more images

Country
    Country Flag

So who's doing midnight showings? I don't know if I can make it (plus, the crowds! the crowds!)

AMC is going to do a BB and TDK showing back-to-back leading up to TDKR at midnight. Locations haven't been announced yet, but I'm keeping my eye out.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Heather - Here is an extreme close up of Bane so that you can really appreciate the level of detail on his mask

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    So who's doing midnight showings? I don't know if I can make it (plus, the crowds! the crowds!)

AMC is going to do a BB and TDK showing back-to-back leading up to TDKR at midnight. Locations haven't been announced yet, but I'm keeping my eye out.
    All of the July 19th midnight showings are sold out everywhere here in LA! They've been sold out since February.

Thanks Feev! That's pretty interesting mask but very creepy at the same time

Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY getting around to posting some pics from the Tumbler Tour last week. These were the actual ones used in the films.

For security, he was texting way too much. Gave me time to find his weak spot and touch the Bat-pod.

The Tumbler is LOUD. But the horn has got to be the dinkiest thing I've ever heard. There's a reason why you never see Batman using it in the movies.

I have a video of the guy driving/revving it up, but it's not uploading properly.

The "seat" does NOT look comfortable at all.

Me risking jail time for the first time of the day:

Some cool trivia:

Tumbler costs $2,000,000
    Bat-pod costs (if I remember correctly) $750,000
    Inside the Tumbler was 114 degrees. It does NOT have AC.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Rick ! I knew inside of the Tumbler was hot, but I didn't think it was 114 degrees hot! No wonder Bale complained about headaches hahaha.

And yeah, the seat for the pod doesn't look the least bit comfortable.

Where's the rest of you Ricky?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Where's the rest of you Ricky?
    My thoughts exactly....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast