Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3234

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Baby Yoda
    He wont change for MANY more years.... Disney isn't giving up on their biggest character in a generation. LOL Ill be dead before he is older than he is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    One thing to keep in mind that The Mandalorian is set 5 years after Episode 6. We know that later Luke creates his Jedi Academy where Ben Solo slaughters a bunch of padawans. Was Grogu one of them? This would be still a long time from now, but it's something to keep in mind. But Grogu will be back, 100%.
    Disney will not kill him. Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I agree. I;m sure he was elsewhere when, Kylo comes to town. But why pull him now? I'm not in love with the character, he's cool, funny, interesting and chock full of potential. As I said, he's MONEY to Disney. Why pull him? I agree he will be back, but pulling him at this time doesn't jive. Unless they plan to put out out something where he is the main character soon. He does warrant a lot of development though so maybe that's what they have in mind. Something they haven't announced and are keeping under wraps. It just befuddles me from a stock price/profit pespective.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I think they needed to wrap up the story arc, from a narrative standpoint. “Deliver grogu to the Jedi” couldn’t drag on for another 8 episodes, and once he’s done that, the Mandalorian’s association with him ends anyway.

I think it was smart. And if they have a strong season 3 arc, I don’t think many viewers will stop watching just because Grogu is gone.

I have to think he’ll show up somewhere else, though.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    In my best James Earl Jones voice; "You so called fans have failed me for the last time. How can you not mention R2's appearance?!?". Force chokes you all out. Fade to black.......

Regarding The Clone Wars:

Spoiler:
    Jabba apparently has a son. Whatever became of "Stinky"? Unless he shows up somewhere down the line. Would be cool to see his appearance in the Mando series. Maybe reclaiming his father's throne from Boba
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As you know, I'm currently working my way through The Clone Wars series. Is there any books I can read along side of the series that won't spoil what I already know?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

To be honest, I don't know much about the novels, I don't think there is much that covers that exact time frame. You can find a canon timeline of books here: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Tim...of_canon_books

One that stands out is Dooku: Jedi Lost. And then you have Catalyst and the new Thrawn books. Then there's also Ahsoka, which covers what she was up to between Clone Wars and Rebels.

Country
    Country Flag

To be honest, I don't know much about the novels, I don't think there is much that covers that exact time frame. You can find a canon timeline of books here: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Tim...of_canon_books

One that stands out is Dooku: Jedi Lost. And then you have Catalyst and the new Thrawn books. Then there's also Ahsoka, which covers what she was up to between Clone Wars and Rebels.
    Thanks! I'll start off with Dooku.

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Do the Thrawn books! He's likely going to be a huge menace in live action SW-TV moving forward.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Do the Thrawn books! He's likely going to be a huge menace in live action SW-TV moving forward.
    I plan to get to those as well. Not sure I'll have time for it all before everything kicks off again. My main goal in the coming year is to get caught up on all the animated series and definitely read those Vader comics.

It was cool to discover the source of the Dark Saber during last night's viewing.

Also, I'm gonna have to go back and watch the 3 sequels at some point. Were they really that bad that I remember so little of them?

Country
    Country Flag

I might be in the minority but I really liked the sequels. They could've done a better job of elaborating on some of the story points, but overall I loved Rey and her journey.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Also, I'm gonna have to go back and watch the 3 sequels at some point. Were they really that bad that I remember so little of them?
    They're pretty damn bad. TLJ might be the only saving grace, but as a whole they're extremely disjointed and disappointing. I'll never forgive Disney for fumbling that.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    They're pretty damn bad. TLJ might be the only saving grace, but as a whole they're extremely disjointed and disappointing. I'll never forgive Disney for fumbling that.
    I'm in this camp as well. I was talking to my daughter, fellow SW geek, this morning and she said she never had any desire to see VIII and IX after watching VII. We both agreed this was a sad state of affairs.

I'm looking forward to all the new series coming out. I'm extremely gun shy about any new movies though.

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with the YouTuber that I don't want to see Luke become part of Mando. I would, however, really like to see a well done show about Luke's travels between VI and VII. None of the CGI crap either. The real dude portraying him that you guys have suggested.

Country
    Country Flag

I completely believe that the sequels will have the same happen to them as the prequels. Almost everyone hated the prequel trilogy when it first came out but now, not so much. And I'm sure we will get more stories from the sequel trilogy timeframe sooner or later that will flesh out the story, much like Clone Wars did.

Country
    Country Flag

I completely believe that the sequels will have the same happen to them as the prequels. Almost everyone hated the prequel trilogy when it first came out but now, not so much. And I'm sure we will get more stories from the sequel trilogy timeframe sooner or later that will flesh out the story, much like Clone Wars did.
    Sad to say; The Clone Wars is making me hate on the prequels and sequels even more lol. It's just so good!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I liked the sequel trilogy well enough, but it needed a showrunner with a single vision for it. Rian Johnson may be a good filmmaker, but he’s clearly not a team player. His movie derailed the series in a way that made a satisfying conclusion almost impossible. I understand what Johnson was trying to do in his deconstruction-of-a-Star-Wars-movie film school project, but I like it the least of the three films.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I liked the sequel trilogy well enough, but it needed a showrunner with a single vision for it. Rian Johnson may be a good filmmaker, but he’s clearly not a team player. His movie derailed the series in a way that made a satisfying conclusion almost impossible. I understand what Johnson was trying to do in his deconstruction-of-a-Star-Wars-movie film school project, but I like it the least of the three films.
    You'll have to explain his motivation to me some day, Peter.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought Episode 8 was the best of the sequels, only Rogue One was better for me.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, gotta hand it to you, Mae. That video actually made me want to revisit these films.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2522...1810403260454/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast