Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Using movie quotes IRL situations

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

["Hip to be Square" plays on the radio]

Me : You like Huey Lewis and the news ?
    Co worker : I guess so.
    Me : Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste, but when Sports came out in 83', I think they really came into their own. Commercially and artistically.
    Co : I knew you were setting me up for that.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Then you killed your coworker?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am proud.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I am just waiting for an opportunity to use Eames's (Inception) line : "You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling." on someone.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The other night I had a hard time getting Jacob to bed. He kept calling me to his room for everything.
    After about the 10th incident of being called in there to fix something, look at something he was doing, give him more hugs, I said:

"You're killing me, Smalls."

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

If it is cold, I can't help but say... "It's a bit nipply out" from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

(yes, I am a child)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I say "nipply" too!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

my husband usually replies by saying something about a log

Well, it couldn't get any hooter, hotter! than it is.

Tis the season to be merry...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

That's my name!

No shit

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I have discovered that " And that is why noone will remember your name" (from Troy) fits perfectly into conversation when someone does something stupid.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a bit off topic, but my BIL is a real smart ass, has been for years. He always has smack talk at family occasions and he really gets obnoxious at times. I finally left the wise ass speechless when at a communal dinner he was making with the wise-cracks towards me yet again. So I said "I got one thing on ya you can never refute". He says, "Oh yeah? What's that Tall, dark and ugly"? I said, "Well, I've been fucking your sister for the last 30 years"!!! Total silence from him, laughter from everyone else!!!! Turns out no one had ever seen him with no comeback!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

rofl

Bill, this is hilarious and totally needs to be re-posted here

I dread to think what you might say to your son

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Man with Knife View Post
    rofl

Bill, this is hilarious and totally needs to be re-posted here

I dread to think what you might say to your son
    Nope. Don't worry, I like my son!!!

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My sister gave Jacob a bubble wand for Easter. I was outside with her and Jacob the other day, trying to blow bubbles for him. it wasn't working too well.

Me: "Jacob, this isn't working as good as some that we've had before. Aunt Elle, where did you buy this, the toilet store?"

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    I have discovered that " And that is why noone will remember your name" (from Troy) fits perfectly into conversation when someone does something stupid.
    I am going to be using this soon!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    My sister gave Jacob a bubble wand for Easter. I was outside with her and Jacob the other day, trying to blow bubbles for him. it wasn't working too well.

Me: "Jacob, this isn't working as good as some that we've had before. Aunt Elle, where did you buy this, the toilet store?"
    Oh man, please tell me she got the reference!

Haha. Yes!

And what was really great was when Jacob repeated it 5 minutes later.

I completely forgot to post about this that happened a couple of weeks ago.
    Jacob had his first visit to the ER after his head had a run-in with the corner of my mom's coffee table. We were in the waiting room, waiting for the goo they globbed on his head to completely numb the area so he could get stitches. He was super cooperative the whole time, didn't cry or anything, but just for kicks, to make him laugh amidst all the stress and chaos, I told him...

"After you get stitches, and it heals, you might have a scar. And you know what? You can do like The Joker and always ask people 'Wanna know how I got these scars?' And each time, you can make up a new reason."
    He giggled for the first time since he got hurt.
    Parenting can rock at times.

Outside with Jacob after it snowed. I told him that he knocked snow off the bush as he brushed the branch. He asked "what bush."
    I said "this bush, like this." I shook the branch and said:

"Shakin' the bush, boss. Shakin' the bush."

After a cat scratched my arm at work..
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. Nobody."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL ^

I fucking love that movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast