Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Elliot HP Spencer

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A hodgepodge of items this time around. I've enjoyed adding more promo/ephemera items to the mix.

Signed Faithful:

CP The Long Walk:

Pet Sematary promo bag:

IT promo/order form:

Dark Dreamers limited:
    This copy has all 28 signatures. Robert Bloch's signature was added at The World Horror Convention II in 1992. Anne Rice signed at her book signing in 1994 at Davis-Kidd Booksellers in Nashville, Tennessee.

At The Stanley Hotel, tokens are handed out for hotel parking which can then be used in the hotel gift shop. For the past couple of years, the theme of the tokens has been The Shining:

Bag of Bones inscribed ARC(1 of 100). This is inscribed to John Evans, owner of Lemuria Books in Jackson, Mississippi:

A suite of Glenn Chadbourne original art/remarques originally intended for CD Night Shift Art Portfolios:

Signed Duma Key:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man Elliot. You say I have good stuff, every time I come in here I am impressed. You have a lot great stuff my friend. Many signed books. I love it.
    P.S You should say how many sigs you have here.
    https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...our-Collection

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

VERY nice stuff!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike and Steve.
    I don't usually keep track of how many signatures I have, just too many books to take into account. Maybe one of these days I'll try, just have to get the energy.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing new books, and now great promo stuff too, canīt wait.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The usual mouth watering new acquisitions. Congratulations, man. 👍

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Thanks Mike and Steve.
    I don't usually keep track of how many signatures I have, just too many books to take into account. Maybe one of these days I'll try, just have to get the energy.
    Understood. Just a thought.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Stockerlone and The Library Policeman for taking a look. I always appreciate the feedback.

Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived today. To go with The Stanley Hotel tokens.

A Stanley Hotel Key Card with a handout with info on all the haunted rooms:

My Mood
    Cool

Now that is really cool.

Country
    Country Flag

So, I've decided to dip my toe into Stephen King proofs and manuscripts. Just a couple to start with so I can get a feel for them. Way too many at this point to go whole hog into collecting. I'll probably pick up some more here and there, especially if it's certain titles or if I come across an affordable signed and inscribed one.

Pet Sematary 2nd state proof:

This copy was in good shape, some sun fade on the spine. The reason I wanted this particular copy was because of the inserted letter from the Doubleday Editor-in-Chief.

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon manuscript:

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

I like the letter too.

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't added in a little while. Built up a bunch of photos. This time around, I'm going to start with the appetizers(promo items and ephemera) and move into the main meal(proofs and books).

I'm still fascinated with The Stanley Hotel. They have their own micro brewery so here's a bottle from their Room 217 line.

Hearts in Atlantis Playing Cards:

Gerald's Game Promo:

Bag of Bones Collector's Magazine:

Gwendy's Button Box Coin:

They did a stage play based on Rage at the Santa Monica Playhouse back in 1990. After Columbine, the story wouldn't be done again until 2020. This time as a musical by Quinnipiac University students.

The original Playbill from 1990::

TV Guide Stephen King Issue The Shining:

Four Past Midnight Proof:

Gerald's Game Proof:

The Tommyknockers Proof Inscribed:

The Sins of the Fathers Dark Harvest Proof signed by Block and Dark Harvest Letter:

Not something I would normally collect because of the size and lack of space but I really liked it for some reason.

Misery Collage celebrating both the book and movie:

Stephen King Inscription:

Movie Cast Signatures:
    Kathy Bates and James Caan:

Richard Farnsworth and Frances Sterrnhagen:

Lauren Bacall:

Director Rob Reiner:

Some UK paperbacks. I stated this before, I really love the artwork used for the UK King editions.

NEL Salem's Lot:

NEL Misery:

Futura Cujo:

The Killer Inside Me signed limited:

Dolan's Cadillac:

Gwendy's Button Box with The Nocturnal Reader's Cover:

Gwendy's Button Box unsigned limited/lettered:
    This is a Frankenstien. I had gotten, a while back, a binders copy of the lettered state but could never find a traycase. Finally, CD put up a limited traycase during their eBay auctions. So, I finally married them together.

The Shining Subterranean Press Gift Edition:

Danse Macabre Inscribed:

The Regulators and Desperation:

The Regulators Inscribed:

Desperation signed:

Sleeping Beauties signed and inscribed with CD slipcase(not pictured):

Four Past Midnight signed with Tower Records signing event ad:

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon signed:

End of Watch signed:

Everything's Eventual inscribed:

A couple of non Kings.
    One of my favorite Neil Gaiman and Sir Terry Pratchett books. Have been wanting to add this one to my collection for a long time.

Good Omens UK edition signed:

I really like Phil Parks' artwork. He did a special remarque in ten copies of the signed limited Night Visions 6. I finally found a copy.

Night Visions 6 signed limited with remarque:

If interested, head on over to the Collectible Clive Barker thread. I'm posting some new books I've added to my collection, two of which were Grail items for me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Geez, my head is spinning. So much to take in, I'm hard pressed where to start. Stunning stuff.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

It certainly is a collection in itself.
    “Danse Macabre” and “The Regulators” are wonderful. The latter being a beautifully penned inscription and signature.
    Always a treat.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Phenomenal!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice.
    Some things there I never saw before.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for stopping by and looking Jerome, Alec, Jon and Steve. Always appreciate it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A M A Z I N G new stuff !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Simply amazing stuff. Really, amazing items there.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike and Frank.

Country
    Country Flag

Just a few items today.
    The Regulators and Desperation pamphlet:

Wizard and Glass mini promo book:

Bag of Bones signed:

Country
    Country Flag

Today's listing, all books.

Hearts in Atlantis UK signed:

Black House signed:

The Dark Tower II- The Drawing of the Three signed:

The Dark Tower IV- Wizard and Glass inscribed:

Firestarter signed and inscribed at Archon 6:

Blockade Billy signed limited:

Country
    Country Flag

The Regulators MotoKops 2200 Power Wagon Limited- The check (no. 322) is made out to Paul's Down-East SuperMart for $6.00. The memo line reads "lomotil", an over-the-counter medicine to treat diarrhea: (A Tommyknockers reference):

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting.
    I take Lomotil daily. Lomotil is now a Schedule V drug due to possible abuse.
    Explanation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast