Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
Also, "the jarring video and the horrible sound"? Were you watching a VHS? It's on Blu-ray and looks great in HD: http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-r...on_blu-ray.htm No matter how old a film is, it can look amazing and brand-new in HD and even 4K.
1080... sorry guys... I have trouble with it. I try... I LOVE FILM... you all know that. I just have this 'block'...
Then can you truly say you love film?
Why can’t I? We all have different tastes. I spend probably more money at the theatre than anyone here. Why? Cause I’m bored. Sorry my man, that’s not a fair question to ask me.
I don't doubt that you love going to the movies. I have seen many of your entries on mostly current movies. Our tastes have certainly differed on many occasions. I just don't understand how anyone who loves film would write off decades of great films. I hope you get past your "block."
Its not like I didn't try... I have over and over. I just do not enjoy older film. The mid 70's is probably where I begin to enjoy it... Do not know what else to say
I'm pretty much with you here. Once you get before the 80's I have less and less interest in the films. There's obvious exceptions, but there's so much from back then that I just have no interest in watching, no matter how beloved it is or influential it is.